Anyone ever been in a relationship with a woman, but fucked around with guys sometimes?

Anyone ever been in a relationship with a woman, but fucked around with guys sometimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

redrabbit-v2.noneblr.com/post/158312373276/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you ask?

No.

Because I have. Wanted to see how much of a faggot I am

sauce?

all my relationships for the past 6 years have been like that... Doesnt make you less of a faggot for doing it though

redrabbit-v2.noneblr.com/post/158312373276/

ever tell the girls?

Yes I have. Tonight I went over an older guys house. He gave me a hundred dollars at the door. The rest is, the rest haha.

fuck, id do that. I have no attraction to men, just dicks. If the dick looks clean id suck it

Yeah, I sucked his dick for a little. He ate my ass for awhile before fucking

I cucked my sister. I am the bull. And I am the top.

I fucked him in the ass after we sucked each others cocks for a while. The plan was that she was going to join in and make it a threesome but that changed.

At first she was fine with it, then changed her mind entirely when she actually saw my fat cock was bigger than his. Pretty sure she was primarily preserving her marriage through self restraint. But she recently decided she doesn't like it happening at all.
He wants me to go camping with him this summer and fuck him again. He is genuinely addicted to my cock and reminds me frequently.

I can probably write out some erotic details of the specific cucking event if anyone actually wants them.

hell yeah

That's awesome

I'm married and the sex with my wife is amazing. She even gets off on watching me with other girls (mostly just oral, she literally chills with a drink while watching some woman suck my dick), we've mostly met them through dating/hookup websites.
BUT I sneak around once in awhile and get blown by guys, have even fucked a very passable crossdresser twice. She would be horrified if she found out.
I've never given head or received anal, haven't kissed a guy, not that it doesn't make secretly getting blown any less faggoty.
The buttfucking was with a condom, of course.

Basically I'm weird and retarded.

interesting, we're pretty opposite. I love giving head and I want to try getting fucked, as ive experimented with my ass on my own a bunch. My gf would'nt be too pleased if she found out but thats part of the fun

>My gf would'nt be too pleased if she found out but thats part of the fun
Yeah, that's a big thrill for me as well. The sneaking around, burner phones, stupid secret agent type nonsense, and the risk. It's silly how that works.
And the "naughtiness" of watching a guy give me head is really hot. Then of course I cum and feel like a weirdo and want to leave.
If you're in Oregon we should hang out :)

fuck it, lifes too short to not enjoy shit you like. AS long as you arn't a shitty partner and dont give her fucking aids, full steam ahead I say

I'm in one right now, with her full consent. Her demand is that I only talk to and meet up with guys when she's next to me to read the conversations

PART 1

We all had drinks. She is a lightweight.

Me and the husband took a taxi to buy some more hooch and when we got back she had passed out in the bedroom.
The entire time before we left and during our outing he kept texting about how badly he wanted my fat cock in his tight asshole. That exact kind of cliched talk as well.

We went to the bathroom after seeing her passed and I reached in his pants started getting him hard, which didn't take long.
I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. We also had the lights off and used a simple phone light to make things hotter.

His cock is a fairly decent size and has satisfied me in previous encounters before they were even a couple, so I enjoyed suckling on it and gagging myself with it. I deepthroated him all the way to the base.
He got extremely hard after a few minutes and I could even feel it throbbing on my lips.

After a bit of that he sat me down on the toilet cover and sucked my cock. He's not very good at taking it deep and usually only stays near the tip, but it felt great regardless.

He stood up to start getting his asshole ready and I stopped him, turned him around and started sucking his cock again. He was still rock hard. I loved it.
Also starting finger his asshole and just embracing his entire pelvis into my face.

I should mention that I don’t get to suck cock very often so I really get into it when I do. We're talkin' maybe once or twice a year.
Later he said it was one of the best blowjobs he's ever had in his life.

Anyway his asshole was prepped enough to start trying to get my fat cock in there, so he started slowly sitting down on it while I was still on the seat.
He got to just past the tip when I felt him clench up and grunt, so I pushed him off and tried to get some more fresh drool in there with my finger while runbbing more on my cock.
I got about a quarter of the way in when I felt him clench up. He stopped and said "Fuck this let's go use the couch."

protip:
its easier to do it the other way

That's exactly what I'm doing.
Almost a year with this girl but from time to time I fuck femenine guys and get fuck by masculine and older men.

I also love eating pussy and deepthroat

mah nigga

I'm married to a woman but I like guys watching me on kik be a sissy when shes not around.

PART 2

I sat down on the couch and lubed my cock some more before he started sitting on it again. He got about halfway then started bouncing a bit. I could tell he was having trouble taking it all.

I asked if he had ANYTHING that could be used for lube because they didn't really have any sexual grade lube.
He paused his ride, then popped it out and said "I got it. I'll be right back."
He brought back the baby oil they use with their newborn sometimes. It's pretty degenerate behavior now that I think about it but whatever, LUBE ME UP BRO.

We switched positions up so he had his ass up in the air with his feet pointing off the edge of the couch, face resting on the back of it.
He was completely naked at this point
"It is fucking GO time." was all I could think.
I very slowly got about halfway in, pulled out, lubed up again, then started working my way to the base.

He's one of those guys that doesn't get much anal.
He's extremely tight and not accustomed to the kind of brutal fucking I can deliver, so I really tried to take it easy and let him get used to it before I activated my almonds.
I've dealt with it before and have worked out how to make the process smooth.
For the record the tightness was very arousing and made it hard not to just instantly slam it in. But I don't get off on pain and would feel like shit.

We finally got him loose enough so I could slowly go tip to base. When I bottomed out, he let loose one of those classic "pain, lust, and pleasure combined" moans.
Most common in anal with men, but I've heard it from a woman with a poked cervix before.
It's one of my favorite noises on Earth.

I slowly came back out to the tip then went forward again. I got about two more pumps before he said "Hey we should wake [your sister] up and get her in on this."
I was kind of disappointed I couldn't keep going but I was absolutely ready to cuck a woman while she watched/participated.

About fucking time the meme spun in our favor right?

PART 3
Sorry about the last one taking so long. Had to take a pic and also kept getting posting issues.
_

Wrong bitch.

She came out following him fully clothed.

She looked at me
Looked at my cock
Made the shittiest attempt at hiding a look of shock I've ever seen
She tried to explain to him "I don't know I just woke up and I feel tired maybe we should drink more first blah blah blah excuses excuses"
All while constantly glancing down at my cock and struggling to maintain eye contact.

I was rapidly going soft the second I heard the word "Tired" pass through her lips. Classic womanese for "NUCLEAR ALERT LOCKDOWN ON VAGINA IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE".

He got dressed, I pulled my pants up, and we all sat down at the dining table and started trying to bullshit awkward conversation while pounding more drinks.
She could not look me in the eye the rest of the time I was there. She was very clearly not ready for reality and didn't think it through when she agreed to it in the first place.

She later said she doesn't want it happening anymore

This didn't destroy our relationship or anything shitty, by the way. We all still hang out frequently and play poker or video games or watch movies or shoot the shit or whatever.
We're all too chill to let anything escalate to such a level anyway.

I am going to destroy his asshole in the woods this summer though.

Also,
My cock.
It's not super long, but the girth is majestic.
For reference, I can't fit a roll of toilet paper on it. Too thick.

I've also only ever gotten praise from the holes I've conquered, so my confidence is inhuman.

My ultimate fantasy is to fuck a passable trap or shemale while we're in the shower.

Do you cheat or do you have permission?

My ideal life partner is a female that is down for everything but her fucking other men.

Nah don't mean to sound like a white knight but speaking from personal experience I've done it before with earlier partners but it fucks the relationship dynamic
>also yes you are a bad person, you're cheating
>them being dudes doesn't give you a pass to fuck around w them

Sistercucker here,

This man speaks wisdom.

After I fuck her husband in the woods this summer am going to inform him that I simply can't continue doing this shit anymore.
The last time we tried to sneak something in their house while she was sleeping, the tension and secrecy was too much and my dick shutdown.

Now that she's not okay with it, it actually does bother me to be doing it and I can't maintain a charade of this calibur for much longer.

I might be a perverted degenerate, but my dick has morals.

no, because im not a faggot, faggot.