Why are Western people so chill and relaxed?

Serious question
We ching chang chong are always nervous
But you west pigs seem very chill and happy
Why is this?

Because we're lazy

We smoke weed while you smoke opium.

Smoke weed everyday

we don't have, and need to take care of children

autism

Because we eat antidepressants.

Individualism. You are the hero of your life. What other people think is not really that important.

thats what losers tell themselves

alcohol

You have to be 18 or older to post here

I'm 35 kid. The sooner you realise the truth the faster you'll be happy.

Getting high every day when you are 35 is really not something to brag about

You have a crazy nation above you with atomic weapons.

Also China is surely planning to raze Japan out of existence. They will also force Taiwan to learn simplified chinese.

Only Ching Chong nation that is chill is China since they know they can fuck you all.

>But you west pigs seem very chill and happy

?

Because we have a different set of work ethics.

Even if you live in the West, that doesn't necessarily mean that you'll become laid-back. A lot of the immigrants here in the US are just as strict and hard-working as they were before in their respective countries.

Not every Eastern country has strict work ethics either; of the ones to come to mind, I can only think of Japan and South Korea as the ones who have drive. China, maybe, but they're a different story.

what work ethics
rich hikkikomori ethics are my work ethics

The bigger your dick the more chill you are. Dispute this.

you is niggest

>happy
We have the highest depression and antidepressant consumption rates in the world. We're also on par with african countries for suicide rates.

Also, eastern nations are also filled with lazy chill people, especially south/southeast asia. It comes down to work culture differences, an icelander or dutch who works 20 hours a week and takes 100 vacation days a year will naturally be less stressed than an american or german who occasionally gets a 3-day weekend for christmas

>if people stopped eating anti-depression medication that would mean less people would be depressed

Are you sure about that?

not sure if were *that* happy

next thing youre gonna tell me that the more there are suicides, the less there are suicides

humanism, desu

East Asians never went through this fase.
For them, human life doesn't have inherent value.

The value of a human life is the value of the person's activities.

Though it's still like this in the west, we try to move away from this idea.

In east asia however, you're worth your actions. If you fail in your actions, you fail as a human, if the value of your actions is 0, you are 0.

Classic finnish autism; I haven't implyed anything you accuse me of from my post, and Finland is one of the worst offenders of high (((happiness))) yet high feelings of depression as well as suicide