ITT

ITT
The last thing you said to your ex
I'll start.

I don’t know what the point of this is anymore.
Hate me all you want.
I don’t have any to give back.

Now that everything's over
I see who you are, and horrifyingly enough you remind me of my step dad.

Just another angry person, in a sea of angry people.

I just want to find my lighthouse in the dark.

But your light’s gone dim.

sounds like you're a pussy.

mine;

It's not that I don't love you, it's just that you're always busy ever since you moved and got into architecture in uni that you don't have enough time for us and please don't tell me that you do because we both know that'd be a lie. As much as it'd hurt me to end this, it hurts me more to keep having it. So you do you and by no means do I want you to put me before your studies so i'll take it as you're at a point in your life where there's something you got to do and you can't have time for our so called "relationship". I'll see you when I see you.

>I'm sitting at one of the benches

wut

Sounds like you are a pussy too.

Me: I told you from the start this is about it feeling good. Having fun. Once it's stops being fun. It stops making sense. That's when I'm done. No one tells me what to do, and further more no one tells me what not to do. You need to go.

You fucking savage

Sounds like you're a huge pussy and that's made up.

What's all this sentimental trash

Mine
Its probably best we never speak again

Made up? That's just the beginning. Another chick I was with, on her birthday when I was supposed to meet her family at a big dinner party at a nice restaurant, I stood her up didn't answer her something like 50 calls that night for no reason other than to break it off in a funny way. Fucking cuck. I made jokes about it to people that knew her too.
What do you get a girl for her bday that you don't want to be with any more?
Nothing.
Don't be mad cuz you could never not would never. Bitch.

That's cool but she prob feels the same way so yeah congrats

gotta whip out the archived chats, like hell id delete them

I like you both...are you down for a threesome?

It hurts too much to type it here... She's online right now.

Mine: Glad to hear it went well, Anonette. What'd you two get up too down there?

I'm still friends with pretty much all my ex's

"Fine, Emma. If you don't think you can cope with keeping this going until things are more clear and we can make a decision about our current lives, then we'll stop. I just don't think it'll go away but by all means, we'll give it some time and see where it goes. Goodbye."

And now I'm hoping that because she's had a taste of it, she won't be able to forget it and will want more.

Why is life so fucking complicated anyway?

The brain is flawed, can't handle all these emotions on top of all the shit we have to deal with anyways

Life's pretty simple Sup Forumsro, you make it complicated for yourself. Don't pick fights, don't put up with bullshit, and do what you need to do. Life's all straightforward after that

She's been with this guy for about 10 years. I've been with my gf for about 9 years. The moment I saw her I felt something. Obviously she felt something too and we got along quite well. It's not always that you meet someone who makes you question all you have - and yet we do this to each other but she is highly reluctant about pushing things forward... Although tbh I don't even know what that would look like. Life is complicated when you have emotional and logistical shit to work around.

i miss her tho

Sounds like a huge lie lmao. Stop trying to over-compensate, you sound like one of those kids in primary school who brag about how their dad bought them the newest and best RC car. Worst part is they think it makes them cool to brag. You just sound like a complete tool "Sup Forumsro".

If you fall for somebody when you have someone, and I don't mean puppy shit, I mean actually fall for somebody, leave the first one. You're not being fair to yourself, or them by staying in a relationship while you want somebody else.

"Love you Text me so I know you got home safe."

She was struck by a drunk driver less than a mile away from my house and passed in transit to the hospital. We were together for 7 years. It'll be two years in August.

I miss you Kelly.

oh man. I would say share nudes but I can't even do it.

both asocial, still mutually best friends we've got, so

mine:
See you on wednesday then

There may be some on her old phone. I don't know if it even powers up though.

Must have sucked to lose her like that my friend.

off to suck some cock. CYA!

I loved you.

merry christmas

hey i know we havent talked in a while and you probably wont see this and i dont expect you to respond to this but id like to clear my concience
im sorry for anything i ever did and the things ive said and the people ive biasd the stress anything if at all has done to you you were a great friend and i couldnt have imagined myself becoming the way i am today without our interactions in the past thank you for helping me be the person i am and being able to mature enough to finally tell you im sorry ive sent largely the same message to ______ i dont know if you guys still talk but i just wanted to make amends in my own head again im sorry deeply sorry for everything ive done this chapter of my life is done

i dont english good

you're an idiot

thats true
sometimes i wanna slap my own shit user

Cool thanks

cuck bitch