Katy Perry new album Witness announced

Are you ready for the woke-pop masterpiece Witness by Katy Perry. It's coming out on June 9, while waiting for the album listern to her new smash hit Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj):

youtube.com/watch?v=Z18eMqK9BMM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_(Katy_Perry_album)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rich white bitch
>"""woke"""

it'll flop

I'm READY!!!!!!! so excited for it
the tree snippet is so BJORK

Stay mad.

o
ye
im
so
hype
tnk
u

stay """woke""", plant

'''one eye''' huh?

This is one of the most ridiculously pretentious album covers I've seen in a while

It's ridiculously ((()))

This album cover is a basic bitch's idea of edgy. The most garish thing about it is honestly that weird tangerine nail color.

>Bringing race into it

Yep. Not even covert.

This looks like an album cover that Madonna would put out today in her 50s.

Lmao, Katy is too deep for you.
What the fuck is she doing here tho?

Kek, she is really autistic.

and yet i'm frustrated because i feel like she could do ANYTHING, even having a seizure and collapsing to the ground, and it is still going to give me a diamond hard erection because of how deftly she's conditioned everyone.

That haircut looks like shit

Her last album was pretty garbo this is shaping up to be garbo as well

Is there anything more disgusting than a pop star pretending to be woke?

America only wants to see perry doing two things, shaking her titties, and not talking.

Actually the truth is dr. luke wrote all her hits, but he is gonso now.

>woke-pop
shes literally dressed in black face with watermelon cornorows and shit as well as pretended to be an egyptian goddess and also had a video as a noble american soldier "serving" her country by killing middle eastern people... wtf is wrong with her? she trash

Yeah, I feel that it was Dr. Luke and Max Martin were a great team, because now Dr. Luke is gone and Katy is failing with just Max Martin and his other production buddies. It puts it in perspective that songrwriting and production are better as a collab.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witness_(Katy_Perry_album)

dem credits

>Jack Garratt
>Purity Ring
>Sia

this could be okay

We already had a Sia song and it was a flop, its called 'Chained to the Rythm'.