What can I do in Amsterdam beside buying drugs?

What can I do in Amsterdam beside buying drugs?
Gonna depart tomorrow

fuck whores

Anne Frank haus

Bang dirty hoors

Go to a brothel. And watch a weather report on the news where the chick strips.

sex museum and weed museum are both very fun

as said anne frank haus or fuck whores

btw also trap whores in the red light district

my favorite coffeeshop: prix d' ami near central station

you should visit the pancakecorner for all you can eat spare rips and a smoke

This picture makes me uncomfortable. That dog is creepy as fuck. That smile. The eyes in Frank's mouth. What the fuck, man?

thats sorta what a bad trip in amsterdam looks like

Anne Frank and van Gough museums, canal boats, bitches and of course the drugs.

just shout "Ik drink melk" at the dutch and they'll give you infinite stroopwafel

kek

Kek

Nothing

Dutch cuisine is nice. Try n' go to a cafe/restaurant

Get high and fuck a hooker then go
to a macdonalds and use the free aids from a hooker

There are loads of museums here to check out. If you like modern art, go to the 'Stedelijk' museum. If van Gogh is your thing, we've got a museum just for him. I'll let you guess what it's called. You wanna see the greatest collection of the Dutch Masters? Go to the Rijksmuseum.

reminds me of my HPD binge, saw spiders and shit, had horrible vasoconstriction in my legs thought i was gonna die cuz i couldnt pee

Getting high in a foreign country would be fucking amazing, since the whole point of getting high is the experience anyways. I wonder if they have psychedelic truffles?

hell id take a huge ass t break for trip like amsterdam

dude, you're not leaving until December 4th! you have plenty of time!

You have to be British, because the only cuisine that's possibly even worse than the Dutch is the British

taste is subjective, my dude.

so how can you recommend a cuisine if it's all subjective, numbnuts

Because I personally enjoy Dutch cuisine, and I think other people should try it?

Ok, that's fine, but answer the question though, you're British, right?

Hire a bike, cycle around town. Usually fun stuff happening in dam square. Museum district is beautiful. Fashion district is beautiful. Hard Rock Cafe around that area, my favourite ever coffee shop, katzu is around there too.
>try wok to walk
>have a wonder down tranny alley
>pay attention to the architecture

don't get pickpocketed bro lol

oh yeah nigga gonna spend the next week end in Amsterdam and Akmaar. taking notes rn this is going to be lit

Scottish, actually. So, British I suppose. Though Scottish cuisine is different than general british cuisine, and is generally nicer, if not a hell of a lot unhealthier.

My vacation budget is a few hundred bucks, excluding gas. FML this summers gonna be shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I rest my case

>Akmaar
Pretty sure you mean Alkmaar, but why the fuck would you want to go there?