Conservashits, watch out, we're coming for you

Conservashits, watch out, we're coming for you.

Ignore the fact that all of us are men, and 80% of us white men at that -- we're on your side, lefties!

Conan is alright.
At least he doesn't hide the fact that he's a cuck.
That's pretty much it.

Well I've noticed even non-political ones like Fallon have free range to make of Trump. They all go soft on other Repubs and ones like Fallon don't go at all.

Why would the establishment media make fun of neocons? They're on the same team.
They prefer the nolib, but neocon is also perfectly fine.

Maher, Conan and Kimmel are fine all the others are shit. Wilmore and that fat British boy shouldn't even be in this picture.

Carson>Letterman>Cavett>Conan>Ferguson>others

I feel like Maher is a bit of a different genre.

>Leftist comedians
>everyone in suits
>all men
>drinking scotch

Is it intentional?

Why are liberals so funny? Jimmy Fallon - that guy had me rolling on the floor, LITERALLY.

Where's Eric?

Does anyone even watch Wilmore?

>no women
>black men are light skinned with caucasian features and nice clothes

where's mike and jay???

step aside

larry and trevor are extremely white as well

colbert averaged 1.1 million viewings, he averages 450k viewers

1. Generic unfunny liberal pandering douche. Claims to be Catholic but that's a fucking lie given his views.

2. Smarmy cunt who thinks he is way funnier than he is. """""comedy""""" comes from repeating everything his guests say.

3. Fat unfunny liberal who's so bad he left us for america (and good fucking riddance).

4. Token black guy. Unfunny lefty, but what's more annoying is his insistence on commenting on american politics despite not being american.

5. Somewhat bearable personality, but still unfunny. The closest to an actual talk-show you'll find. Downside is that he's a whiny lefty faggot.

6. Probably the worst of the entire lot. Painfully unfunny and smug. Basically a british Ray William Johnson who crams liberal propaganda down his audience's throats.

7. Token black guy, unfunny and pandering. Loves to let white people know that they should be ashamed of their race despite living in a white civilisation, through and through hypocrite. Upside is nobody watches him.

8. Literal who? Smug unfunny cunt with generic liberal pandering views. Not much else to say because he has no fucking personality. He's the ambien of talk-shows.

9. Smuggest fucker of the lot, unfunny but tries to make people think he is by shitting out fake laughter 24/7. Generic liberal pandering shit.

10. Slimy, smug jew. Short balding manlet with a big nose. Fucking kike deserves to be beaten to a pulp. Unfunny and painfully leftist.

/r/ing a They Live edit of that picture.

>Kimmel
>Downside is that he's a whiny lefty faggot.

This is surprising, considering that he was one of the creators of The Man Show, and he's still friends with Adam Carolla, who regularly shit talks the left.

I love that the left pisses you off so much that you had to make a list of how they all piss you off. Grow up faggot and stop being so pissed off at the world. What a fucking loser you are.

I think Corden is the funniest one there

>faggot
I prefer the term foam party enthusiast

>Kikes, Niggers, Faggots, and Britcucks

>neocon

hey conservatives, we're going to take you the way we've taken our ratings...

DOWNNNNNNNNNNN

Yeah it is but he cried during that Cecil the lion controversy and his show is all tame and boring nowm, Kimmel is kind of neutered. Man Show was funny and not PC.