User, give another anons some life tips; something you have experienced and tested yourself...

user, give another anons some life tips; something you have experienced and tested yourself. you never know what you are up to; maybe we can help each other.

i'll start:

> when depressed, instead of falsely thinking everyone's happy around you, keep focusing on their problems. this doesn't make you jealous and "bad"; but will prevent you from thinking you are only one who is suffering; thus will help you.

> never tell girl everything what you want is friendship; you will self-harm; will make it hard to get out of friend zone

> when you are in bed and feel you have to pee, get up and pee; it will only become harder and harder as time goes by; but you'll still have to do it.

bump

>when depressed fix your own goddamn problems instead of focusing on other people at all

ITT 16 year old tries to share his "wisdom".

Trust me, all these views change.

Except for the peeing thing, that makes sense.

>don't drink Softdrinks

try your best not to be retarded

why

Deserved bump

That pee advice is true to form.

If you need to pee full stop just do it, especially having a piss just before you do something you don't want to makes it easier.

>if you frequently think "If it were a choice I would have been a girl, it's a shame it isn't a choice" you're probably trans and you should really look into what that means. The effects of hormones are fucking magic, and if your reasoning for doing it is that you still want to fuck girls, that definitely doesn't happen any less

Figure out what you need to figure out so you can do what you gotta do.

This guy is telling the truth

don't let your white privilege go to waste

save/invest in tax-advantaged retirement accounts early and often

racist

>implying I'm not transracial

what's your skin colour?

>Before making any big decision make sure you jack off first. Eat. And shower

the best one

Is better than hard drinks though? Too hard and you can't digest

>when posting on Sup Forums get dubs
Check em faggots

This is the stupidest fucking post I've seen in a long time. Shut the fuck up and lurk moar.

And this is exactly why you guys need to be eradicated.
Spreading your mental illness like the fag you are.
Not cool, DUDE.

Causes acne if you're still going through puberty

Start working out.

Sugar content is shit, will destroy your teeth and gums.

Stay away from hard drugs.

give up on life before you disappoint yourself

That's not how mental illnesses OR faggotry works. Look forward to the Down With Cis bus visiting your neighborhood soon.

They are more than welcome to check around here, we have plenty of beautiful forests and bleach-powder around.

bump

again

>When depressed, NEVER SHOW IT. Being negative will drive everyone away. Always seem happy, chipper, satisfied, particularly when you're not. NEVER listen to anyone, particularly a woman, who says they're there for you when things go to shit, the second you begin complaining, you lose friends.
>If you're interested in a woman you treat her apathetically, but you ask her to hang and make the moves.... but no great declarations of affection. Women think any man of value must be chased.
>As a general rule of thumb, men are expected to be the less affectionate partner, the second you show more care for her than she does you, it will fail.
>Never say you love her before she says it to you, even then say it sparingly. Surest way to ruin a modern relationship is to show too much affection.
>If the woman is pulling away YOU DO NOT CHASE. You do not show/tell her what she means to you. You stop giving her attention entirely, and if you can, throw another woman in her face. Women frequently do this as a power test to see who has the upper hand, if you show her that her leaving is causing you to break she'll lose respect for you and you'll lose her.
>In business never ever complain, make waves, complain about customers or employees. On the other hand, keep managers at arms length. Friendly terms with a bad manager will cause them to give you all the bitch work and, if something goes wrong, paradoxically, you'll be the first blamed because they're comfortable dealing with you (and thus comfortable blaming you). If you're a quiet standoffish person that does work competently, they'll feel a bit intimidated by that and they'd rather just blame the guy they know how he'll respond.

>When depressed over girl problems, masturbate. You'll be surprised how much internal angst is just horniness. You feel much less sad once you've blown your load.
>Never make any big life decisions in a majorly bad mood, wait until you're in a happy stable place.

yeah, just kill yourself fag

All of the relationship advice here is fucking terrible. Explains why you're depressed

I'm not depressed and I do just fine with women....

... but I DIDN'T do just fine with women until I learned these rules.

Pay attention to how women respond. The guys that are getting laid regularly and have several interested women (even if they're unattractive guys) are doing everything I said. The guys who're NOT following the rules. Telling women how much they care, putting the pussy on a pedestal, chasing when she pulls away... those are the guys that are going without.

There's a sharp dichotomy between what women SAY they want and what they really want.

Thought exercise if you have a close female friend. Listen to all the things she says she wants and look at her life. Chances are she has at LEAST one guy that's exactly the man she claims she wants, who couldn't be friendzoned any worse. Then look at who she's actually fucking/dating, exact fucking opposite of what she says she wants. The guy she's giving a chance is aloof, he doesn't show too much attention, if she treats him bad he ceases communication and IMMEDIATELY fills her spot with someone else. Those things work.

And finally, the most important advice that sums it all up;
>NEVER take advice about what women want from women, they seem to be pathologically dishonest with themselves and others about what works for them. I think it's because they don't want to admit that they like it when they're treated as an inferior, with sparse affection, when they're made to feel jealous... but on a biological level it works. Grand displays of warmth and emotion will get you friendzoned, or more likely, booted out of her life altogether.

When you're covered in pee but you wanna go to bed, tell your friends to go home. Even though you love this activity, you must sleep

>take the time to wipe thoroughly
>kill your parents and steal their car
>try heroin
>live in a horse for an hour and play star wars
>reply to this post or your mother with live a long and happy life

lol

bump