Schizophrenic thread

Schizophrenic thread.
Symptoms of schizophrenia have been popping up in my life the last few years and it's starting to get into full swing now.

>What hallucinations do you see?
Lots of eyes and faces.
Shadow people too, but they tend to lurk a lot and make sounds when they're doing their thing.
Oh yeah, sometimes there's people inside my head.
>Do you hear any voices?
Not really. I get a lot of laughter, sometimes friendly, more often it sounds like it's from something more sinister.
I'll hear sentences sometimes but it's not really that common.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbPqkNl4_-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bbPqkNl4_-g

check 'em

That shit isn't too bad.

When they start telling you to do shit and you can't seperate them from your own voice then you're in trouble.

Assuming your a male between 18-24, how many of what drugs have you taken?

Ooh I always like Terence Mckenna.

Alcohol did this to me, more specifically when I don't drink (not OP). I thought it was just DT / withdrawal but it never went away so I've been wondering if the booze was suppressing symptoms. Usually I hear gibberish nonsensical sentences, see flashes of light at night or dark shapes in the day / bugs that aren't there if I look dorectly at them. Also get tactile hallucinations like being touched when I'm alone and the most frequent one is hearing music that doesn't exist such as hearing a song from an inanimate object such as a fan or running water. Went to the local mental health and they said unless I was actively going to hurt myself or someone else or the voices started to make sense / give me directives they wouldn't pursue treatment.

Oh, forgot to throw in that when I dropped the hard liquor I had two seizures at home alone where I stayed concious and one at WalMart where I fell into some shelves and woke up with paramedics. Refused to be transported due to fear of venipunture and medical bills. The two where I was awake were scary as fuck, the third one basically the world went grey then a bunch of shit was falling on me.

I get the flashes and bugs too. Same with the music.

I've done LSD twice, a bunch of pot throughout college and 25i twice too (Fucking shit drug that)
I drink semi-regularly, smoke pot once every month or so now and am on anti-depressants.

Was that to do with withdrawals from the booze? Man that's pretty fucked you can't go to hospital due to getting in debt and shit from it. I've been to the hospital a few times, once for a suicide attempt and I have never payed them a cent

Yea sometimes I get through these really heavy thoughts that tug really hard at my reality, and then I find then they can slip in a paragraph or a sentence or two in my thoughts until I realise I'm not actually thinking them. That only usually happens when I'm really heavy within my thoughts though.

Assuming you live in America? I'm hell sorry man. The mental health institution is fucked there.

Seizure dude here, I smoked pot daily for like a decade and quit about 6 weeks ago, symptoms increased.
I did some mushrooms a few times and DXM when I was a kid (I'm 33 now), never any designer stuff, and honestly the mushrooms were great other than once when I remembered having put a live puppy in a freezer (vetfag, not intentional, the doctor didn't euthanize it correctly and I thought I was hallucinating the body bag moving and whimpering but thay was real. We got it back out and did an IC stick (euthanasia solution direct into the heart) and then it was dead for sure. It was very sick and the owners had 0$ so it was a sad case to begin with but it fucked with me and I suppressed the memory until the shrooms brought it back.)

OP here
I've wanted to try shrooms, but it's a bit of a hit and miss with what's going on in my head. I take psychedelics pretty well though. I pretty much live in a microtrip/the end of a massive LSD trip anyway

i had something strange some years back, i didnĀ“t want to see a doctor so i never knew what exactly what that shit was but sometimes randomly everything turned yellow and some things were not really there.
Like a chair in my room and went everything went back to normal the chair wasnt there.
Even told a story on Sup Forums back then about how while walking the streets that happened , everything went yellow and i saw a horse in the middle of the sidewalk and i punch it because i was sure it was not real, but it was real and it bite me back.

As i said never went to a doctor and after some months it slowly stopped happening

Yeah, 'murrifag reporting in.
The music is the worst, it keeps me from sleeping. I've gone at least 3 days this month with over 36 hours awake even though I lie down and close my eyes, lights on or off, TV on or off, nothing helps.

Wow that's weird. I think there's something where you basically get it for a small amount of time but then it goes again. You get sick for a little bit but then you get better. Hope it keeps that way for you bro :)

My friends a full blown schizophrenic and he tells me that opiates make him hallucinate does that happen to you OP

To be fair, horses are dicks
Of all drugs I've tried shrooms were the best in terms of mental help, but they feel like poison / cause your CNS and breathing to feel suppressed.

I'm the fag who posted
I can't solve your problems but talking to (some) people will help.

Who here wishes they had received a proper education in neurophysiology and drugs in highschool?

I'd like to say I don't think a symptom is a death sentence. The mind has a way of distorting things, even your distortions themselves.

I like this thread

I've never tried opiates before so I can't answer that sorry user :'(

The Britbong Paedo is full blown schizophrenic.

Haha I saw that thread. Did they end up doxing him?

My friend was also convinced that mit Romney was paying me off in drugs to inject poison gas into his room while he was sleeping, i found it hard to convince him that i was his friend and meant no harm. Its truly a horrible disease.

'murrifag here, I got a great education both through public schools, college, and independent research, so I cant complain. I also like this thread.
Opiates make me feel like shit, drowsy, and cause constipation but very little effect on the brain activity.

Benzos, specifically alprazolam / diazepam do next to nothing for me, although the alprazolam did help me sleep through kicking liquor and eased the tremors (months ago). I still tremor most of the time though, to the point that people comment on it.

The amount of lives that could have been saved if people where properly educated about drugs and mental illnesses is pretty big. The schooling system really fucked up big time there.

I just thought that could be a way you could find out. I don't recomend mushies if you have it. How old are you coz schizophrenia onsets typically in early twenties in males. Also stay away from synthetic cannabis that shit is fucked.

Having those classes would have been great.
I don't have schizophrenia, but I do have a bunch of anxiety issues that I would have liked to know how they react with certain drugs.

Staying away from synthetic cannabis is a good idea for anyone, no matter what mental and physical ailments they might or might not have.
That shit is poison.

Most definitely. But i think they knew what they would reap when had sewn that crop.

Agreed that mental illness is still poorly understood. People / professors don't usually understand that things are a spectrum and present differently between individuals, they expect a specific diagnosis and for all ill people with similar conditions to be the same.

Hell, people still use schizo to describe multiple personality / DID (which I personally believe to be either nonexistent attention seeking / faked at least 99% of the time) more often than the actual condition.

Nice thread OP.

Most certainly is we had it legalised for a few years here in new zealand. It is our version of bath salts or pcp now its illegal again its even worse. They should have just legalised actual cannabis.

Was going to say off by one but then realized that meant this post was over 9000...
(First shitpost in an otherwise actually intelligent discussion Sup Forums, but I couldn't resist ;_;)

It is not schizophrenic to think our politicians are fucking disconnected assholes.

They are literally destroyed the Great Barrier Reef here in Australia.

Fucking assholes couldn't lead a horse to water.

I tried it a couple of times while it was legal here in Denmark. That shit was like smoking an anxiety attack on MDMA. Like my heart was going to explode, but that was just fine and dandy.
It also made me feel like shit the day after.
I'm never touching that shit again.

I was addicted to it for a long time.

It probably fucked me up but I'm doing better now than I ever have so don't think it's crippling to use a couple times.

I'll for sure get cancer-AIDS from it.

Yep same as what happened first time i had it. That stuff was design to put ppl off taking drugs or drive em nuts...

Yeah part of what put me off about it is how much I suddenly craved it after trying it one or 2 times.
It felt really off, so I avoided it until the craving left. Then the next time I saw it, my initial reaction was to think it repulsive. So I haven't touched it since.
Well it did succeed in putting me off that particular drug, that shit wasn't worth it's buzz.

Dubs of truth. Are you denmarkanon?

I'm a sucker to cravings, I probably wouldn't be able to go so well. Cravings for pot or a cigarette are bad enough but I couldn't imagine what it's like with the spice

It varys here from not addictive to full on addiction as now its illegal they put all sorts of shit in it from meth to opiates to benzos.

Yeah, I'm danmarkanon.
Dang did I actually write one or 2 in my last post?
My stoner is showing.
I'm a semi-daily pot smoker and a daily cigarette smoker. Spice cravings was way worse than any of the craving pot or tobacco gives me.
I swear I was fearing my eyes turning blue and that people would nickname me Mua'dib, that shit was so bad.
That was why I refused to have anything to do with it for a while. I would even leave if others near me were about to smoke it.

The cook it unevenly right. So you could by like 10g with barely any high and then get 3g with like 20x more than you've had altogether in one hit.

(So imagine chasing a sporadic dragon)

Some people died after one hit but I'm willing to believe they are pussies.
Not really they just freaked out and had cardiac arrest, lucky it didn't happen to me.

Half the time I'm not sure whether to believe it or if it's one of those fear mongering attempts of "timmy took lsd once and became insane!"

No doubt too much of a drug can kill you though. Especially with no tolerance. Real sad to hear that happen.

>survival of the fittest

Good point user. Personally, it's good to keep that in mind these next few weeks

I was a chronic marijuana smoker for +3 years during my adolescence (18-21) until it was suddenly no longer fun and turned into downright sinister paranoia, head-splitting headaches, uncontrollable anxiety and panic attacks galore. My perception of vision changed forever and from that day forward, everything I saw was through a fuzzy TV static like lens. I would occasionally see bright bursts of light/stars at the peripheral of my vision and I would get the idea that I could occasionally hear the thoughts/judgements in other people's minds unintentionally and involuntarily. I was a broken man in every sense of the word and started having odd spiritual/magical thinking. It changed my values and lasted for MONTHS, nearly an entire year. I was convinced I'd finally tipped over the edge for good but quitting marijuana cold turkey and starting an antidepressant cleared up most of my problems.

The visual disturbances are still much a part of my life however. If there is ever a situation where I get sick to my stomach from fear or anxiety, the "static/pixelation" I experience gets much worse, distorts everything, and will close in on me. I don't get panic attacks anymore, but I know how panic disorder works and I'll likely suffer from cannabis-induced persistent perception disorder for the rest of my life.