When will you infidels admit that the West needs Islam now more than ever?

When will you infidels admit that the West needs Islam now more than ever?

Cuckoldry, feminism, homosexuality, greed, anti-intellectualism, anti-science, white race hate, black race hate, liberalism, fascism, rape culture, mass shootings, gender-fluidity...
This is the sad state the West has been degraded to in the absence of the superior values of Islam.

Come to Islam, come to the true path. Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind.

We are going to dominate Europe and America whether you like it or not. Why resist? You need Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Islam is the perfect way of life for all mankind.

ohh really? by killing non muslim people, married underage girl, woman must follow request what husband even he ask to rape her. Force women to wear burka/hijab. Can married many women at once. Arranged marriage.

Russia will eliminate all of you less than 2 years

>by killing non muslim people
We kill hostile people, including "Muslims" who support infidel bombings.

>married underage girl
We trust science and biology of Allah, not pagan laws that measure revolutions the earth makes around the sun.

>woman must follow request what husband even he ask to rape her.
If he asks and she agrees, it's not rape. If he asks and she disagrees, it is not allowed.
Muslim women are obedient and loyal.

>Force women to wear burka/hijab.
Women are more than eye candy. It's time you western perverts learned this.

> Can married many women at once.
Yes. One man can reproduce with many women. The other way around doesn't make any sense.

>Arranged marriage.
Men and women must agree to marriage beforehand.

Only lies come out of infidel mouths.

>When will you infidels admit that the West needs Islam now more than ever?

When the majority of people accept a pedophilic warlord who flew to the skies on a winged horse as their prophet and leader.
Too bad that most of the western countries arent comparable to the shitholes you emerged of.

Also we know something unfamiliar to sandniggers called "Education".

So SpoilerAlert: Never.

Deus Vult.

>Too bad that most of the western countries arent comparable to the shitholes you emerged of.
Because you keep using your armies to destroy us... Of course. Why else do you think we started the Jihad?

You don't seem educated at all.

Islam will take over the West without a single bullet being fired. Interbreeding, higher birth rates and demonization of white culture is yielding the results. There is literally nothing you can do to stop it. Either convert to Islam and join us, or kys.

>We kill hostile people, including "Muslims" who support infidel bombings.
Then why dont you all just kys?

>We trust science and biology of Allah...
Thats where you made the wrong turn, goatsymcgee.

>If he asks and she agrees, it's not rape. If he asks and she disagrees, it is not allowed.
But if she doesnt agree it's perfectly fine to beat her until she agrees, right?

>Women are more than eye candy. It's time you western perverts learned this.
Did you assume this from under your burka?

>Yes. One man can reproduce with many women. The other way around doesn't make any sense.
This is not exclusive to islam, you dont need a religion to live in polygamy.

>Men and women must agree to marriage beforehand.
If they dont they just get stoned. (The bad stoned)

>When will you infidels admit that the West needs Islam now more than ever?

Kek

Not even entirely sure if shitpost or OP is retarded.

We dont need islam.
We need slavs

>when the b8 is so bad it's good

This is some of the highest quality bait I have ever seen.

You fucking prick!
Just read the history on your middle eastern countries!
You did good down there in the sands until Islam emerged again with more power than before.
Iran is the perfect example. Islam destroyed your chances and still does.
Now tell me again how gud islam is...

Less edgy one liners and more facts and logic please.

finally a good use for that book.
even if its just as a plate.

oh i thought, because you also just gave edgy oneliners and stupid comments so far away from truth, this would be the new edgelord and autistic championship?!!

We wouldnt stand any chance against a muslim anyway though.

allah says the birds fly only because he keeps them in the sky.
allah says the ships float because he keeps them on the water.
allah says the moon was once split in half.
allah says the sun sets in a muddy swamp.
allah says the earth is flat as a carpet.

you trust the """science""" of allah hm?

>Iran is the perfect example. Islam destroyed your chances and still does.
People were Muslim before the Islamic revolution too. Bad politics and US meddling ruined it, not Islam.

islam will not divide us

>edgy oneliners
Where? I gave facts and reasoning. You gave made up claims unrelated to initial claim.

whenever muslims slaughter each other its never their own fault because... ?!?!

because they are futile and too stupid too live on this planet without completetly fucking it all up?

without the "bad western worlds" inventions like the automobile you wouldnt even have money. without the automobile oil would be worth shit.

Allah has never said any of those things.

mohammed molested children. just saiyan

You have any more of dem jokes and lies?

>We kill hostile people, including "Muslims" who support infidel bombings.
>Women are more than eye candy. It's time you western perverts learned this.

Can you really be this stoopid nigga?

now give back constantinople and the hagia sophia before we have to launch anotzher crusade.

pepe vult,
deus kek'd.

>whenever muslims slaughter each other its never their own fault because... ?!?!
You were talking about the Islamic revolution, now you've skipped to war? Logical congruency is a tall order for a modern Westerner in the age where Trump is seen as the height of intelligence.

Fuck me dead sand nigger... most of that shit can be avoided, or is harmless if you learn to ignore it (like grownups do).

2 things that I find hard to ignore on your list, are anti-intellectualism, and mass shootings. Things that Islam is ironically a world leader in demonstrating.

Try harder faggot.

t. Some nobody who doesn't give a fuck about this issue of "gods".

You define children as anyone under 18. That's your problem. You think like a pagan.

"Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe." Surah 16:79

hold on, i will give you quran quotes for everything i said.

Many retorts. I noticed you failed to respond to Russia wiping you out in 2 yrs.

Me too

Wasnt the same guy you idiot muslim sandnigger faggot.
Anyway.. for Iran - it was entirely islam.
For you ofc the west is guilty.. like for everything else. Isnt it?

Never was it the narrowminded views of people like you which prevented success and advancement in your shitholes you call home.

Stay there, keep your religion there and nobody cares about you or your 5 y/o wife.
After Astronomy and Algebra we can live without you - thanks for your concern!

from hadith:

That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon.

Sahih bukhari volume 4 book 59 hadith 831

at least goku felt remorse. that twat mohammed just took a shit on his first born and ate a raw goat leg.

Allah is responsible for gravity and wind so...

This guy gets it.

Close.

it was a rethorical question, so indeed you seem to be too futile to live on this world.

now see the quran and hadith quotes im posting.

The law defines that.
Maybe something the Sharia Law doesnt address?

Everything but the killing part sounds perfect, i'am sold how do i convert and get a submissive qt3.14 islam waifu?

>When I got a reply

>For you ofc the west is guilty.. like for everything else. Isnt it?
Just like how Mexicans and immigrants are responsible for your failing economies and everything bad in white countries, isn't it?...

What's want to blame everyone else for everything, except their own greedy, warmongering selves.

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it [as if] setting in a spring of dark mud, and he found near it a people. Allah said, "O Dhul-Qarnayn, either you punish [them] or else adopt among them [a way of] goodness."

Surah 18:86

you can get 72.
Just kys

Sharia law uses bilogy to determine readiness for sexual intercourse. You use pagan milestones.

This is way to stupid to be b8

and he also says the earth is flat like a carpet. yes yes..

"And the earth - We have spread it and cast therein firmly set mountains and caused to grow therein [something] of every well-balanced thing."

surah 15:19

"spread" implies earth is flat.

>As if
Westerners cannot understand metaphors. LOL.

But I suppose you lot are "real smart". You must know the best words. LOL.

omg you really are retarded.

What gives you the impression our economies are failing?
Also i think its a bit arrogant of you, telling other economies that they are failing when none of the middle eastern countries have something remotely similar to an economy.

So if she bleeds, she's ready?

Seems legit.. fuck the age of consent or the fact that they may dont even understand the act of sex at that given age.

well, tell me then.
what is a good age?
7 years? 8 years?
or maybe 9 years to follow the example of muhammad?

>"spread" implies earth is flat.
I spread lube around my cock and balls before I shoved it in your mother's whore ass. My cock isn't flat.

I guess I hit the nail on the head when I spoke about the West's obsession with anti-intellectualism and psuedo-intelligence. No wonder your empire is crumbling.

Further more, the moment decent countries commercialize fusion energy, the entire middle east will lose any form of relevance.

If your imaginery sky daddy would have been allmighty, dont you think he would have been able to word the fucking book in a way, metaphors would be not necassary along with different interpretations?
What a fucking dumbass your god has to be if the only word he gives to humans is written in a way where something could be misunderstood?

Fucking idiots!

your religion already detroyed europe once,
we won't let it happen again.
stay in the shitholes you call home, marry a child because the sexuality of a real woman intimidates you, deny all of modern science because allah knows better and keeping smashing your heads in because of different interpretations of a phantasy fiction book.

aloha snackbar.

>What gives you the impression our economies are failing?
Trump has been saying it for the last 8 years and he is not a liar. He knows business.

your prophet was a goatfucker and your religion is dirt

[Ta Ha 20:53] "He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others.

>flat like a carpet

So you dont have an impression because youre not able to think for yourself!
The fact youre a muslim should have already given that away but i didnt think you would be so retarded that you take the sayings of one man and think its the truth..
oh wait...lol!

>flat like a carpet
*spread like a carpet
FTFY

Westerners aren't understanding this metaphor thing are they. When did they get so uneducated?

spread like a carpet. alright.

carpets are flat aren't they?

>sayings of one man and think its the truth..
Are you saying Trump is a liar. Lol. You're a cuck.

Read this
Why is your retarded prophet only talking in metaphors? Was he autisitic? Mentally challenged in some way?
Sorry to hear about that, Ahmed.

and thats exactly why the muslim world won't ever find peace, even if the west didn't exist.

because you keep knitpickling about words in a phantasy fiction book.

now go look into the sky, and the birds who fly, not because of aerodynamics, but because allah holds them in the sky.

"Do they not see the birds controlled in the atmosphere of the sky? None holds them up except Allah . Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe." Surah 16:79

Not saying he is a liar.
Just one man cant know everything
and it was in his interest to argue that way.

Also not a cuck cause not 'murican.

So do you have any arguments too or just the quran?

Carpets take on whatever shape they cover. They do not have a shape when spread out.

It mentions mountains and channels. Flat was not the intended adjective here, obviously. Far and wide was the image being conveyed.

Allah also said that semen comes from between your backbones and your rib (so somewhere in the area of your lungs) and not from the prostate and balls.

"So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs." Surah 86:5-7

So much this!
If you cant take it word for word, then why even bother in the first place?

Maybe because its the only vision people from shitholes can get.
There is no chance of living a happy life with education, healthcare, proper housing, jobs,...

The best opportunity is you go for dem 72 virgins as a martyr.. what a fucking shame.

okay so here anotherone for you also: allah said the stars are missiles too shoot at devils. quote following.

>allah said the stars are missiles too shoot at devils
you're not telling me they arent, are you?!

>Only lies come out of islamic mouths.

fixed it for you.

>anti-intellectualism
>fascism
>rape culture
yeah, we should it replace with an even more ant-intellectualist, hilariously stupid, facist ideology that makes rape somewhat legal (just force the woman to marry her afterwards. if she refuses, stone her)
>mass shootings
you gotta be kidding me

sorry it wasn'T allah himself it was Abu Qatada who said:

on the basis of Surah 67:5:

"The creation of these stars is for three purposes and they are: 1) as decoration for the nearest heaven 2) as missiles to hit the devils, and 3) as signs to guide travellers"

pew pew allahs stars missiles, when are they going to hit me because im an evil infidel devil?

You're the ones nitpicking.
We don't use the Quran as a science book. It's not supposed to contain formulas and solutions, just philosophical ideologies.

It does not say that aerodynamics plays no role. But rather that all which holds it up, aerodynamics, air/wind resistance, density, gravity, etc was created by God, Allah. You are putting words into the Quran.

First show the realisation of peace.
Prohibition of slavery.
And First read the koran.

So you basically admit that the quran is just bullshit?

sorry, we are not stupid enough

lack of religion in the west.
its how we got to be so superior to the rest of the world.

this guy knows

you see this will just keep on going.
no matter what bullshit i can quote for you from the quran you will keep reinterpreting and finding excuses why its true.

check out this one: where is the philosopohical idea behind it?

"So let man observe from what he was created. He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs." Surah 86:5-7

it says semen comes from the area of your lungs. not from your prostate and balls.

please interpret fopr me the highly sophisticated and philosophical idea behind saying that semen comes from the area of your lungs?

>So you basically admit that the quran is just bullshit?
LOL. Not bullshit. Clearly your poor comprehension skills are showing.

Would you quote Forest Gump's "life is like a box of chocolates" metaphor in a Biology class? Of course not. That doesn't make the lesson of the movie quote bullshit.

>please interpret fopr me the highly sophisticated and philosophical idea behind saying that semen comes from the area of your lungs?

i am excited for this lol
sandnigger will have to think hard about this one.. make some new interpretations and metaphors.

also muhammad was said to have peed like a girl.
and if you dont follow the example of muhammad and squat down while beeing your dont follow muhammads example and you are a bad muslim.

*while peeing

Are you comparing the quran to forrest gump?

Because the writing of Forrest Gump doesnt allow for so many interpreations and metaphors.

Also life is kinda like a box of chocolates whilst life certainly isnt held together by allah like aerodynamics... are you even slightly ok?

You are saying semen. The Quran does not say semen.

Once again, putting your own words into the Quran.

Adam was not created from semen.

well then what else is the meaning of "He was created from a fluid, ejected,[...]"

the only option would be the slime from your lungs,
i dont know of any other fluid that is ejected from your body.
does he mean spit, slime, or semen?
enlighten me.

>Are you comparing the quran to forrest gump?
No, I'm trying to explain the difference between a metaphor in a book and a science fact in a book.

You won't quote the metaphors of self help books in a science lab, so why do you quote the Quran in a science lab?

maybe diarrhea?

>It doesnt say SEMEN!
>It says SPERM!

sandniggers... dumb as shit since 1444

>fuck your dead sandnigger
No thanks rather not cheers for the offer

and... do you cough or spit into your child-brides uterus?

If the quran is the word of god as mohammed said, it MUST be scientifically accurate. if it is not, it is not the word of god and therefore mohammed lied and you can kick the whole quran in the trash bin.
/thread

Well you failed... miserably
Not surprised though since you already failed in life aswell.

again... this!
Same goes for other religions aswell
But today islam is on the scaffold.

hadith says satan stays in your nose over night.

Sahih Bukhari 3295:
"The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and blowing out thrice, because satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night."

ahlalhdeeth.com/vbe/showthread.php?t=2602

Here is an explanation on what it is referring to, but that is beside the point. The point of the verse is not the source of semen, it's to reflect on the simplicity of a lifeform that we are and that we will return to mere organic matter one day.

Read the whole verse and see.