What's up with the Sophie Turner and Allison Brie leaked nudes? Anyonne have them yet?

What's up with the Sophie Turner and Allison Brie leaked nudes? Anyonne have them yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/f4Bbqdm.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no leaked anything, As soon as there is something, it's gonna be plastered all over this site .

You sure about that?

Who the fuck are these womyn celebrities. I've never heard any of these traps names before....... of course I avoid modern popular culture like the plague it is.... but still

Anyone got any Gwen stefani nudes?

I want the Sophie Truner's photo with the used condom.

You son of a bitch. Post this now for the love of busted nuts.

It's all he has...theyre just teasers and the rest havent been leaked.

That's fake as fuck.

Plus this.

i.imgur.com/f4Bbqdm.jpg

Meh

Rosario Dawson

Uhh I see nothing

Remember it's not legit when the face is not shown.

She's already been completely nude in movies, so unless she's fucking in the leaks, meh

same phone case as the nude pic just sayinnn

Sophie Turner is Game of Thrones jailbait

Illiza

S..Somebody will pull through with more, right?

R...Right?

come on people he solved the case of it being legit!!!

they dont exist

Who dis?

nipples

yes

Emma Roberts

Looks like Holly Willoughby

nipples exist

those battleship rivets tho

I wish

Aj michalka

You really don't watch television at all, do you?

Ah. Thanks

brie is real.

Chloe mortez

>Could be literally any person in the world
>ZOMG!!!!!! MOAAAAR POST MOAR!!!

Dem missiles

I feelz ya user. I guess you are old too? I never know who any of these people are any more.... ( ._.)

Any actual proof that it's her? I fucking love her body

Came from a legit guy on vola. Said they been leaked before, just without a name

This is new this morning

The leaker on cola said Aly hardcore and more VJ topless would come out over next couple days

You sure they are a legit trader?

>more VJ topless

Yes. Oh god, Yes.

more vj has been rumored for a while so its possible.

boy george leaks?

vola address man?

It was just those 2 leaks? I mean the skin color matches but I'd love to see her private pics.

brie is going full frontal in her new netflix show so her set is gonna lose all its value. should be leaked by then

Is there any confirmation on this? It seems to be all rumors.

She has a bigger set. Apparently it's value isn't much. I'm trying to spread these around so the rest leaks

Currently :

Confirmed :
Tomei, Giada, Carice Van Houten, Emily Kinney, Alison Brie, Beckinsale, Rosario Dawson, Couple Bella Thorne,

Rumored : More VJ, Sophie Turner

Rumored but unlikely : Miley of any interest, Fannings, Lauren Cohen, Jennette Mccurdy

Think that is it? might be forgetting some.

How you know she goes full frontal. I'll ive heard is that she has nude scenes, and no further details

There's nothing, as always. Desperate morons being worked by trolls.

What is confirmed for Carice?

recapped is legit when it comes to upcoming nude scenes. they say its the gonna be the nude scene of the year. she's gotten into crazy good shape for the role too so it should be pretty good

Let's see Emily Kinney. And Miley. Love that bitch

Saw a guy on vola last night talking about a Miley set. Apparently it's sucks, just topless pics

I'm not sure but shes been around for a while, surprised she hasn't leaked yet to be honest.

If giada wins get leaked I will have no reason to live anymore. Those epic tits are my lifes goal.

That and mccurdy

That is also what I know of it. Just some unreleased photoshoot topless.

Emily's set ive heard is just ok. Mostly pics of her ass, and a few videos of the same

Unfortunately that confirmation looks to be posted on April 1st. So I will take it with a grain of salt.

I would love more titty pics from miley

I fucking love Carice body. Would Kill for some leaks/hardcore.

could you share the room number?

Where the hell are people getting all this garbage from?

Roll

Are you saying I'm lying? because I've been out of the game for a while, and the only "new" names on that list are kinney bbrie and sophie. the rest have been confirmed countless times.

>Confirmed
Nigger those are all rumors. There is no "confirmed" unless photos are dropped.

And how come the list of all these hoes changes each thread?

They woulda spoke up if it was just a joke

Fuck it. Roll

>fanning's

Jesus fuck I hope so.

Rollin for Brie or Turner

I just don't get what the fuck your list is supposed to mean. That those people have existing nudes, or that they will be leaked at a specific timeframe for whatever reason?

nigger most of that is from actual traders not rumors from Sup Forums.

well, god I am hoping for Brie nudes.

elle is walking around braless constantly so it really wouldnt surprise me.

Late last night there was a claimed censored VJ (no face) which matches her first set

Just my feelings but the Sophie Turner feels like bs, no legit traders have ever even suggested a set

Emily Kinney has already been topless, and her tits are a fucking tragedy.

they are sets that are known to be traded. they could leak, they could also not leak. but people have them.

>Late last night there was a claimed censored VJ (no face) which matches her first set
VJ?

>actual traders
Yet there are no pics, only bullshit rumors.

Vivian James

Yeah, I loved her in the walking dead. Seeing her naked was devastating. Would make her put clothes on, and then fuck her.

because traders dont leak. only faggots who cause drama or randoms who get their hands on sets somehow do.

Vincent Jones

Id make her put clothes on, then tell her to get the fuck out of my sight.

did it actually get posted?

I can also understand this response.

You dont even know how it works, yet trying to tell me that its totally not bogus

>I avoid shit culture
>I want nudes of one of the pop stars who started this shit millennial culture

You are correct user and you made me chuckle

Wow cool
But I could see her fully naked in like 3 other movies, so this is pointless as fuck.

>He continues to argue with someone who actually knows about the scene.

ok.