Can anyone tell me where this is???

can anyone tell me where this is???

Meadow hall, Sheffield

Thats me local shops

It's the car park m8

Primark

NSU

N.ireland

When I saw the grey skies and rain I instantly thought Manchester but then I realised I was at that place 2 weeks ago looking for somewhere where there wasn't any of those stinking Pakistani cunts. I ended up fucking off and driving about 120 to 130 miles up to the north east to the metrocentre. Which is by far bigger better and seldom do you see those stinking Pakistani cunts. You only see them if a white person employs them to wipe their arse or to lick the dog shit from there shoes

>there
If you're going to get all high and mighty about yourself, then learn how to write a fucking sentence, you illiterate knuckle dragger.

Somewhere in Europe. The cars look all faggy

Well he got 2 out of 3 right.

A convertible Merc
Two Range Rovers
Faggy Euro cars?

not in europe for sure

/thread

I miss the wastelands

Why is that pole so tall?

Lampost m8

futty putty butty

Ok fine. I'm from 'Murrica and I was trolling. That being said, I do hate pick up trucks.
But FFS, what is it with Europeans and those bloody hatchbacks?

Sup Forums

You Futty Putty Butty

no pick ups or massive SUV's
gotta be somewhere in the british isles

Right, but why is it so long

It's at least 3.5 times taller than the pic you posted, and I'm using a car from behind so it's probably at least 4.5x bigger

Valhalla

Hatchbacks who knows cheap and practicle I think the Japs might of started it
Sat on back seats you can access the boot ( trunk ? ) and storage behind headrest
fold down rear seats becomes like a van

Lights like that are often used a large road junctions
Guess they are so tall to light up a large area takes me five minutes at least to walk from one side of Meadowhall to the other

Those three I posted are of upper story of carpark
Must get of arse and do something better than post pictures of a carpark

Alcatraz