My 15 year old sister just told me she's smoked weed. I told her I wouldn't tell Mom and Dad...

My 15 year old sister just told me she's smoked weed. I told her I wouldn't tell Mom and Dad, but I also told her not to do it again since she isn't even out of highschool yet and it's illegal. We're fairly close but I wouldn't know what to do if I found out she did it again. I don't want to betray her trust and tell our parents but I really don't want her hanging out with the wrong people. What do?

Blackmail her into wincest.

Say you'll only keep it a secret if you can see her naked and jack off

/Thread

If you're attractive enough, blackmail to wincest.
If you're ugly, tell your parents. Don't let her get addicted to that nigger drug. It'll only lead to cocaine and heroine and ruin her life.

just dont snitch her out ever

My 15 year old sister just told me she's smoked weed. I told her I wouldn't tell Mom and Dad, but I also told her not to do it again since she isn't even out of highschool yet and it's illegal. We're fairly close but I wouldn't know what to do if I found out she did it again. I don't want to betray her trust and tell our parents but I really don't want her hanging out with the wrong people. What do? Inb4 no incest

not sure if this is just some copypasta shit so don't really want to go too much into it.

Do you love your sister and want her to turn out right and not into drugs? if she does it again then tell your parents. You'll be a snitch but it's better than letting your sis do drugs.

tell her that either she will have sex with you or you will tell her parents

I accidentally posted it again it's not a pasta, but thanks for the advice user

>do something very illegal as blackmail

You people are idiots

this

You prude ass little ass won't fucking baby. Go buy a dime bag and smoke some fucking weed. Weed has never hurt anyone and there are plenty of successful people who smoke weed. Tell her you will smoke weed with her so she doesn't get into trouble when one of her buddies gets caught (like who gives a flying fuck its weed) but while you're smoking with her you can feel her up pretty easy though

Also blackmail into wincest

it's fucking weed every 15 year old nowadays is doing it

>have her buy you weed and smoke with you instead of her shitty friends

Why are you not seeing the simple solution OP?

Smook weed with her and make sure she doesn't do anything retarded

Start having "sex" with her. Use the weed and other insistence to blackmail her into touching you then progress it into more. Handjobs, the suck, ect. Total cash bro.

You need to play up the it could lead in to other things. Weed can potentially fuck your life up because you might smoke too much and do nothing with yourself. You might start smoking pcps, again, not a completely bad thing.

At least 6 in my father started with weed and progressed to Heroin. Also that has a lot to do with the lack of will power in my family.

Point out the people that she could potentially turn out like when you go into to town together. Even talk to these people they will be happy to scare her shit less.

Dubs is truth, time to let her talk to us m8

retard alert

thought process of every stoner on earth, thats why nobody likes you guys

If she really doesn't want you to tell her parents, go ahead and ask for nude pics. If successful, gradually talk sexual with her and see if she's a virgin. If she is, then you have a solid chance. If not, then it's a lot harder to convince a sister to sleep with you. The barrier has already been breached.

It's true, everyone hates stoners.

Dont be a cuck, cuck. Smoke some weed with her idk

you're a fucking faggot for thinking of narcing on her and for getting involved in her life in a way she doesn't want. don't be an asshole

The fuck are you talking about? I haven't told anyone and she chose to tell me. Read the post next time faggot

Lots of 15y/os have smoked fucking weed you autist. Literally 0 issues unless she's spending all her allowance on it/smoking it every day/blowing black dudes for it or something. Don't hate on your sister for being a normie.

I think its the fact that she revealed something vulnerable to you, showing trust, and your first instinct was to tattle that hes implying