Can't hate Americans cause Sup Forums was made by americans!

Can't hate Americans cause Sup Forums was made by americans! Christopher Poole was American! So us Ameritur- I mean Americans own this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXk3PpvgRFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>americans sell Sup Forums and put the profits in the fridge

>moot literally just copypasted the code from a japanese site when he was 17
WE
WUZ

>tfw

JAAAAAAAAAAANNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Christopher who?

LALALALALALALAL
CAN'T HEAR YOU AUSIE FAG!
EMU WAR AND BBC!

>Christopher Poole
am I supposed to know who this is?

He made Sup Forums, I thought everyone did. He got rich as fuck, lost it all and sold Sup Forums to some Asian dude.

don't think so m8

Sup Forums was invented by Finns, carry your misinformation elsewhere

>rich as fuck
He wished
He always described this site as a money waste where canv.as should've been the profitable project
When faggots went all "cuck cuck cuck after Gamergate" and investigated moot a little bit it turned out that he in fact didn't make dosh from Sup Forums

Oh right! I mean MOOT.

I guess he only got money out of Sup Forums when he sold it?

he was literally a cuck though

Internet was created by a Brit So FOY

>Christopher Poole
Why would I care about the founder of Reddit?
This is Sup Forums and it's owned by a Jap

>Sup Forums servers run on linux aka finnish invention
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
really makes you think.................................

you're thinking of Christoph Schwimbad, the disgraced founder of KC. Reddit was founded by Mark Zuckerberg.

Also reminder that in 2012 or 2013 he described Sup Forums as roughly composed of 50% Burgers 50% rest of the world
I wonder how much that changed after gamurgators and Sup Forumsbronies flooded the site after seeing it on news and social networking sites

>still get triggered by seeing his name spelt wrong in caps or with a capital M
How is that faggot still haunting me

I thought the two inventors of the internet had the nationality of America?

yes poor moot

in one interview we could see his room and it was like a studio of someone on welfare

at least he was user-oriented, unlike r*ddit where the admins filter the front page to only include anti-trump contents to please their liberal owners

One, and He was British

Wow, the more you know.

a lot of non-Anglos on Sup Forums only post here and on Sup Forums, and otherwise only use their national chans. I get the feeling that boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are 75% Anglos.

>really makes you think.................................
What does it make you think about ?

DEEZ NUTS! HAH GOTEM!

I can't care less about USA. They are not even a country or a nation, nowadays they do not even belong to Western civilization, they are just a union of states created for purely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latin America, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

Looks like your jelly faggot.

Only the envious believe that everyone envies them.

Did your papa tell you that? Like I said we Americans made this site, one of the inventors of the internet was American! Matter of fact I bet your computer setup is American! I bet your phone is also American!

Nop. I never buy American products, I participate in anti-NATO campaigns and I try to make people aware that America is a bad place, as well as being harmful to world peace.

>I can't care less about USA
>I participate in anti-NATO campaigns and I try to make people aware that America is a bad place
hmm

> Taking an expression literally.

Really?

Thanks UK brother.

you still sound like a massive arsehurt faggot, even if you have a point

Is pic related you in real life? Cause that's how you act whenever you see something American.

I see.

And what brother do you got to rely on? None! Cause you hate everyone. Also if you don't use American products than get off Sup Forums and stop using the internet, Sup Forums was made by American. And the internet was made by an American and a Brit.

most people irl have a positive opinion of America and certainly aren't triggered by American made products. please leave Sup Forums or your uni campus sometimes.

Yeah... well, Internet and Sup Forums are not products. Also Internet and Sup Forums are good tools to fight American stupidity and Yankee imperialism.

What you mean they're not products? They're products Of Americans/Brits. Jesus fucking Christ you sound like ISIS. Next your going to say " 9/11 WAS GOOD! PRAISE ALLAH! PRAISE ALLAH! BOSTON BOMBINGS WAS GOOD! PARIS ATTACK WAS GOOD! " get off this site ISIS.

> Let me tell you what you think without knowing anything about you.

Very American.

It's an expression cause all you say is anti-american stuff. Now shoo shoo ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=JXk3PpvgRFA

>be disgusting fat blob
>"liberal tears"
Well I'm in tears at least