This was fun yesterday

This was fun yesterday.

Left or right and why? WWYD?

I'd put the one on the right on a diet.

Right. Nice and thick. Lots of ass cream between her plump ass cheeks. Like to spread that cream on my morning bagel while she sucks me off. Then 69 so i can smell that goddess dirty sntachpipe and asshole.

left

Sntachpipe. Thats a new .

Both from behind.

Neither

Left looks like she needs a tighter choker and to also be choking on my dick with make up running down her face

Left

Right, Those fat tits need a cock in between them

WWYD?

Feels lovely.

And left. Nice ass and hair to pull.

Fuck she can lift that leg up and I'll gladly munch on that box

I'd drag my dick through uranium and three miles of broken glass to hear the fart of the right one through a walkie-talkie

right. I would slam her with my hands on her tits

Both. I would work out with them

Right is more likely to let me cum in her rectum.

Which one

Which one would you pound and why?

Ehh

left for sure. Petite and busty. Any more?

Wwyd?

take the right one home and get out the rope

WWYD?

trips get

Left. Little smaller, but still got some meat on her. Pull her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide so I can give her the full force of my thrusts.

Right, just slide that skirt aside and bend her over, pump her hard and fast and then clean ourselves up like nothing happened.

Left, middle or right, and WWYD? Replies get replies.

More right!

Here's one more, but I won't spam the thread with pics of the same girl over and over again.

Please be gentle with her, she's never had a boyfriend

Dude thread is dead so keep dumping her

left would make a good slam pig

I'd break left's glasses and make her giver her friend a rim job while I fuck her in the ass

left or right

both are gross. guess i'll take left if i can bring a bag for her face

moar?

Which one would you fuck? And how?

ram progressively larger things up her ass till she passes out

wwyd to her?

use that elastic and bind her wrists to the rack.
she can struggle all she wants, but eventually i get her sweatpants down around her ankles.

unlubricated anal is the name of the game, her screams of pain and shame echoing throughout the empty gym. she knows nobody will be there to save her as she feels her ass fill with jizz.

her tears fall silently as i take my leave, her sobs oh exhaustion and humiliation shaking her still restrained body.

wwyd to these sisters?

bumping to keep hope alive...

Yes

Right,
Left
Right

I will bend them over and start fuck their assholes very hard and enjoy listening to their moan

left, who will give me a luxuriously long bj before i slam her ass