twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851767718248361986
twitter.com/RogueLeaks/status/826961877188149249
youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're being hysterical.

>Implying we don't want the war

This.

We NEED this fucking war NOW!
Fuck all the pollitical issues and moral standings, for this planet and life on this planet aswell as the future of the human races existence relies on WW3.

Wipe the slate clean, learn from our mistakes and start fresh with 2million or so people worldwide and keep it under 5million.

>implying it won't be from a false flag

North Korea will pop off this year. I have never been surer of anything in my life.

West will fight large scale ground invasion from Russia.

Number of nukes dropped decides whether we get a patchy peace deal or literally see the planet shake us off "like a bad case of fleas".

Hi Richard

what makes you think you'll live to see it end?

ww3 is a leftist conspiarcy

manila folder threats are most terrifying

He wouldn't. He'd be in the last couple billion to die though, but that's because third world worlds will be the first to go.

Ok which side is fearmongering? First it's ISIS and now it's WW3.

Syria. Bombing the Syrian Air Force Base. Announcing Russia has to side with the U.S. or with Assad.

Syria has been a Russian client since the Soviet Union. Russia's only med Naval port.

This, we are asking for WW3. It's really close.

Fuck off, Libtard. Only liberal morons believe WWIII is happening. The rest of us with brains know better.

i'm looking forward to the fireworks.

just goes to show how insane our leaders really are, and underscores the fact that we have to start being more careful about who we choose as our leaders.

let's face the fact that the vast majority of them are bat shit crazy and/or mentally incompetent.

how is a war on ones side?

ISIS came out of the syrian border with Iraq. The only reason they made it as far as they have is that the Syrian Army has been fighting its real threat, mercenary soldiers we're paying to topple the Syrian gov.

Put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, one less soldier in the battle for ww3.

If the Russians bombed an Israeli Air Force Base, one that had recently sent jets to bomb Gaza, wtf would you think would happen?

That's what the US AF did in Syria, reverse the roles.

Fuck off to Sup Forums you enlisted tool

Incorrect. In part.

Look at Crimea on a map.

Russia didn't want all Ukraine, only the part which gave them another port to med.

Maaaa nigger

discord.gg/2FCgV3k

Who said I wanted to survive It,
Only the rich and the elite will survive,
Everyone else will burn in nuclear fire,
I will sit, enjoy a nice big joint and nice cup of tea as I watch a wall of nuclear fire roll towards me and I will truly be at peace knowing that mankind will get a fresh start at existance and maybe this time round get the balance right.

>Disdainfully tossing a few missiles at a mainly empty airbase in a country where shit gets fucked up on a daily basis
>WW3

Cool CNN tier story bro.

How the fuck is this a partisan issue? This is beyond party or any of that bullshit. Get that through your thick, alt-right, cocksucking skull. This is about the potential deaths of millions of people and possibly the extinction of the species. You think somehow you'll survive and get to have this adventurous new life. Chances are if you're not drafted and killed or horribly maimed in a theatre of combat you'll be vaporized if the nukes start falling. And if you somehow survive all that you'll die of radiation poisoning, starvation, or murder as everyone struggles to not die in the aftermath. It all seems fun in Fallout but the reality would be harsh and painful. Keep paying your video games kiddo an leave the real world the adults.

Herp da derp libtard derp

Kys

Are you serious?

>implying it didn't hurt Putins ego

You severely underestimate how little Trump and that Gopnik fuck don't care about us cretins,

How people have gone to war for less.

How a single false flag led fuckloads of patriots into the wrong countries for the wrong reasons WITH EASE last time.

ISIS came out of Israel

He's a Captain therefore he is commissioned not enlisted. So even more of a reason not to believe what he says

quite frankly sir,
my life without ongoing war has been shit.
id rather be out attempting to frag the enimy or get fragged in the process than sit here in my decaying nation and watch the snowflakes whine, the trumpers bitch, or the overall state of my country continue to decline.
we need to hurry up and get this shit started before im too old to have any fun.

>OIF -OEF
>13 years served
>56 month combat
>2 purple hearts
>still ready

>cup of tea

ISIS is more of an ideology than a physical place.

This guy likes David Duke and all the rest of the alt-right Nazis

Nice Carlin drop.

KEK!!!! More like you'd be pissing and shitting your pants while sobbing hysterically and hugging your pupper

Well said!

I'm actually a Jew hating libtard

Allow me to enlighten you, fuckhead. I KNOW I will not survive a nuclear attack. I do not kid myself or think I will somehow be immune to it. I already know if a nuclear war breaks out, I'll see a flash of light, then it'll be over. What you don't seem to get is that I HATE humanity, myself included. YES I am afraid to die, but honestly? I don't fucking care either. Humanity is a fucking plague and we're long overdue for a mass extinction. I hope nukes fly and wipe all of us out of existence! I'm not being edgy, i'm simply speaking the truth. That being said, I know it will be painful if I happen to not die from the direct blast... radiation poisoning is a bad way to go...but look at it this way.. WE ALL DIE.. you, me, and EVERYONE else on this shit hole of a planet... every single one of us will die.. so really? To go out with a bang knowing most everyone is dying with me? I say bring it on!

Now... I really don't believe WWIII is going to happen.. I say only libtards believe that shit because they truly are fucking stupid... just watch the goddamn news if you don't believe me. Biggest bunch of fucking crybabies I've ever seen in my life. They always whine about every damn thing... They all think Trump is out to kill us all when in actuality he's trying to PROTECT US. Is he the best President? Fuck no. But he also isn't the worst either.

I get that but that didn't answer my question. I'm talking in a political format here. I'm asking who is doing the fear mongering of WW3?

You first, libtard.

Oh, well that makes sense why ISIS only targets Muslims and Christians but never Jews!

Get woke nigger

Are you me...? I feel the EXACT same fucking way.

Actually looks like this is about to happen...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/851767718248361986

The USA is a war culture. Even our most ardent "progressives" are violently aggressive in thought and action. We are more divided than ever. A war with ANY country--a war that can be better legitimized than Iraq/Afghanistan in the eyes of the public--will bring us together. The Dem leaders who feed lefties their ideological leanings are supporting war now, and their followers will gobble it up and magically become pro-war. The Right is always ready to kill some brown folks. The economy will go on a short term upswing. Population control will occur. Business will boom. The alphabet agencies--who greatly benefit from war--won't want to off Trump so much so now he's safer. Everybody benefits...exdcept the target, obviously.

I doubt ww3 will happen due to nukes. I agree that politicians are fucktards with shit for brains, but in the end, if someone launches a nuke, they're basically shitting in their own back yard. See not only do we have mutually assured destruction to deter the use of nukes, but also the fact that radiation spreads across the world and fucks up everyone's day, potentially given your people the side effects of radiation poisoning. Hence shitting in your own backyard.

>being this much of a sucker

*yawn*

Lol ok capt, is that a direct order?
Go fuck yourself... Sir.

Look at the date on this tweet
>twitter.com/RogueLeaks/status/826961877188149249

Mutually assured destruction only functions under the assumption that both sides are reasonable, it only takes one crazy motherfucker worming their way into power to fuck it all up.

You want to an hero together? It can be our first bipartisan accomplishment!

Lucky guess I would assume. People post dates they think things are going to happen all the time.

I HOPE IT'S TRUE!! BRING ON THE NUKES!! LETS PUT AN END TO HUMANITY!!!

But it works for North Korea, right? I mean if Kim decides to push that big red button, he's fucked and surely he knows his. He obviously gives no fucks when it comes to his people, but if not for them then for himself, right?

You're both huge faggoty neckbeards. How do you disgusting fucks have time to think this much about nuclear holocaust and your impending death just because Syria got bombed. Do you run? Do you stretch, or do yoga? Jesus Christ you're wasting your fucking life theorizing about WWIII and you don't even realize you are wasting away slowly. Your death isn't on the WWIII battlefield you disgusting high fantasy pleb, you'll die from medical reasons because you care more about political theory than your own life. Fucking gross.

I wish you'll die from radiation over time

Because they have already been competent on the environment, economy and issues to do with anything but themselves.

You think they have no speeches or plans to deal with these contingencies?
They're scum. Dumb retarded scum who need to be wiped out.

I don't care if WWIII is happening. As long as I can get my Nintendo Switch before it happens I couldn't care less.

I wish the same to you and your entire family.
Cheers, faggot! :)

Seeya in Hell.

Assad can eat a giant missile shaped dick.
Fuck that retard and his pussy assed regime.

Lol CAPT.

Your rank is piss.You're a subaltern and you're not a field ranking officer. You can't do shit.

t. I'm also a captain.

>that one guy who had no rebuttal so instead he made fun of your laugh

Try harder and you'll trigger me eventually. I know you can do it

I am a huge neckbeard and I will die from medical reasons. You're absolutely correct, Sir. I am a disgusting fat body and I am fucking gross. You are a very smart human being for calling me out on my own shit and being correct about it.

Yeah I know

>Implying Putin didn't want a tailor made excuse to withdraw from retarded restrictions levied upon him by the UN that were stopping him from curbstomping ISIS and safely running his gas pipeline through Syria and into Europe.

Keep believing the TV faggot, they'd never lie to you right? Only a retard thinks the US is heading for a ground war in Syria. Putin's ego is fine, he wins again and gets his pipeline but nobody has the wit to see how he did it. Everyone's too busy chasing their own tails blabbering about "muh white helmets", "muh Assad" and "muh gas" when those three things combined are worth less than a pinch of shit.

Trump just bought himself a big favour from Putin, my ges is that he wants to curbstomp best Korea and that this buys him uncontested access.

You are right, what a good human that guy is. We plebs can never reach such heights.

Nuclear fire is going to feel so good. Fuck you all, I can't wait to burn with all of you. Knowing humanity is being wiped out all in one fell swoop... I may suffer in pain, but I will die knowing all you faggots are coming with me! lol

Sure, but I don't think people are gonna want to vote for them again when they've brought the downfall of humanity

XD nothing is going to happen and you know that

Don't worry guys I live in the middle of nowhere, after it all blows over i'll build a better world

I assume that's you in the pic OP?

Dubs confirm
>XD
But fuck off

It was an honor posting anonymously over the years with you. It will all be over soon...

youtube.com/watch?v=IqITGz-b11s

don't be such a scared faggot.
you can do better.

you're an idiot, this has nothing to do with liberalism.

worst post of the day so far

So I'm a journalist over at best Korea and I get restricted access to the internet daily

I'll use this time to inform you that it's common knowledge here that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I rather enjoyed it.

Nah man chillax.
I see where you are coming from.
>PUTIN IS FRIENDS WITH TRUMP

Do you think NK is going down this year?

Does anybody feeel the fucking tension. That chubby fuck is going to die.

libtards are stupid, therefore anything stupid is liberalism.

Your mother will die in nuclear fire, so ask me if I care you cock juggling thunder cunt. :)

Y u mad tho

I don't think that they would get into politics for such lofty reasons.

>fill pockets
>fill friends pockets
>live on island for rest of life

Go meet your local member, state or even federal member. Try to broach a conversation on any issue of substance and you would see they don't give a flying fuck.

Uh-huh, and which faggot country is going to buy shit from Russia if they go full rogue?

Nobody in Europe, that's for damn sure. Retard.

All the survivors can finally start Chewing down on those delectable looking Chernobyl boars. I'm stoked for them!

Fuck off Captain Party Pooper or I'll see you demoted.

Dude.... They are rouge.

They shot down an airplane full of people and no one did shit except condemn them.

What is that? Does it have anything to do to the disputes in Philippines?

No, I'm more handsomer than you are.

Did you think chantards elected Trump president because we wanted stability and peace?

Shake everything up. Crack the planet. The next intelligent species to evolve can do a better job than us.

I call bullshit.

But y u mad tho

"Full rogue".

Which is a status they're far more likely to acquire if they withdraw from the international framework than thru backdoor skullduggery which ends up with a shot down passenger jet. Retarded tho that may be.

I'm not some fucking normie, I've been waiting for the nukes for a long time for the same reason and in this world, this day and age and with everything going on, the population boom and the lack of lives being taken, this year is the year to do it, my only concern is for the people up in the space stations, that is a far worse fate than being wiped from existence by nukes.

>Demand an end to proxy wars!
>Yeah bro it'll be great and everyone will love eachother
>Nah, what do you mean the West will lose their position as sole hegemons in the world, creating a power vacuum that Russia or China would fill, meaning the end of the petrodollar and the end of the dollar as THE reserve currency?
>What do you mean the subsequent devaluation of the dollar due to a drop in demand would cause hyperinflation and the end of prosperity in the west?
>What do you mean we'd all become war torn shithole puppet regimes?
>What do you mean the rich and their businesses would leave and get off unscathed, leaving the poor to suffer while the new hegemons of the world prosper?
>What do you mean that my master plan that [insert shitty biased left or right wing news outlet here] told me about doesn't utterly debunk decades of Western foreign policy that has been endorsed by dozens of incredibly intelligent world leaders?
>What do you mean the people in charge of the world aren't actually idiots who are dumber than I am?

But u mad tho y

Except we've used all the easily accessible resources to bootstrap. If the next species evolves within 200 million years they're still not going to advance to our level of sophitication - barring them being miraculously enlightened they'll be stuck in the middle ages we had for thier whole arc.

Ur pretty mad m8

defcon 4 is one of my favorite shitty movies about that.