What do you think of this picture ?

what do you think of this picture ?

I'd hit both.

People can do what they want. Who the fuck cares.

Let's begin with 6,000 volts shall we?

mods

>regret.jpg

>suicidetombstone.jpg

I know, i'm not transphobe.

With the flat hand or with the full fist?

transphobic*

>what is a noun

I just don't want to have anything to do with them

that is what trans phobia means though.

They are the same person

Wrong.

I've seen a tranny in real life. He was an ugly fucking monster.

yeah you're an asshole, embrace it or stop being it

If your goal is to force everyone against you, you're doing just fine.

>phobia means wanting to be left alone
this is why lefties are retarded. It means to have a fear of _____, nobody is fucking afraid of trannies, quite the opposite they are damaged and weak in mind, spirit, and often body as well. (Due the the numerous unnatural hormone injections)

The fact that so many people can't see these obvious truths is astonishing to me. Why are people incapable of thinking for themselves, forming opinions based off what large numbers of other people believe?

Fucking this my man.

>I want nothing to do with these people who have done nothing against me, but I'm not a juvenile asshole who needs to grow up
Honestly, what the fuck are you going to do if one of your co workers is transgender and you have to work with them? Just freak out? Quit the job? Or sort out your shit and grow up, be an adult and just be cool with people?

Did you never go to highschool?

See Also, "Transphobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality" if you hold those then you are transphobic. Yes, the word is DERIVED from the greek for fear or someting, but that doesn't mean that it always holds that exact meaning

>sad that nobody helps the boy

>they did nothing against me personally therefore they are no threat to society
Why do lefties lack any kind of critical thinking?

is this and odds and evens?

>Transgender people are a threat to society
now you went full retard

>this thread

the joke is that both are girls. the 10 yold is just tomboy.

I like it

yeah I don't see a strong transsexual connotation

Trips of truth

>I want nothing to do with these people what have to get laws passed by some agenda so that people don't bully them because they are such a crime against nature and so incapable of taking care of themselves, or handling any type of disappointment/adversity.

>just be cool with people
You can tell how amazingly intelligent and what foresight they have too....not.

help? what do you mean?

The acceptance of this kind of thing spreads immorality and is responsible for many first world problems.

this

Who the fuck cares what people do.

I dont give a fuck if the person wants to dress up like a banana and declare themselves the banana queen.

noun
a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it.

Honestly it's not that fucking hard of a concept to grasp. Do you think it's more likely that people are cowering in the corner that the delusional trannies are going to eat their children? Or are they just sick of seeing freaks in their daily media and just want them to fuck off?

It has nothing to do with fear and therefore by definition it is not a phobia. Nobody is "afraid" of trans people they are just a cancer that infects everything and has to turn everything you enjoy into some Tumblr shitshow with 73+ genders. So you can project about m-muh lesbian poetry degree and >le stupid drumpfters hate evrytin det dunt understand!!!!!!! xd, but the facts remain.

This one gets it.

why ?

yeah lol

>nobody is afraid of trannies
Lol are you stupid? Why do you think ppl hate them?
It's not because they are ugly you retard it's because ppl fear their influence on culture, language and even their own identity cause these faggots cant stop making up new genders.

Ignore them you fucking retard, you don't need to be friends with them or discuss anything outside of work related matters

I think it's a picture.
Looks to have some child and some happy ass girl in it, there's not much info there TBH.

the joke is they're both 10 year old boys the 1 on the right is a toy boy

the collapse of Western civilization.

I do. I have to live in this world and maybe want to raise a more intelligent generation. Not stay inside and play videogames.

Oh. and you can decide to remove a banana costume shill.

bait

How can you actually think like that? They're perfectly able to take care of themselves. There is increased violence against them because of retards like you

Even if what you said was true, how does it undermine my point in any way? You can still hang out with them and be cool with them, not be a massive sperg. What would you do if you had to work with one of them. Tell me. What if they're the nicest person you've ever met

That's the meaning of Phobic, as transliterated from greek, like I said. Transphobic has a particular meaning which I also described.

Check'd

With a sock full of butter

>trannys are monstrosities
>okay we will argue the definition of phobia instead

are you serious

That's cute, you still think anything you do matters

>boy have hard childhood
>is considered faggot and loser by everyone
>no girl likes him
>he doesnt know better than to get used by old hairy guys as cumdumpster
>gets humiliated so many times he leaves reality and thinks he is a girl and the dirty things these old man do are natural or sexy
Fuck his life. He needs a father and some love, not a new gender identity.

No its not
I'm not afraid of them
I don't tread them bad or anything
I just don't want to have anything to do with them
In the best possible case they act like girls, but without being girls
In the normal case they act like retards while being retards
Plus their aesthetics disgust me the same way fat people do

Yeah, idiots like you totally have the moral highground here, because you're protecting the poor freaks of nature from the liberal agenda to change their gender

but what if I had a gay friend and I hang out with him at the bar and get really drunk what if he comes on to me?

"Transphobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality"
You're still transphobic and need to grow up. It doesn't literally carry across the meaning of fear from the greek, like I said like four times now

If you paid $40 for it, YOU were clearly ripped off

Then he is no friend

>how can you think like that
because it's true
>even if it's true, can't you just be cool with it?
What amazingly greedy, self serving, useless and circular logic you and every other body multilating cuck has

Why wouldn't you care? They lie to themselves, they lie to you. On top of that they want/expect you to play along their twisted make-belive.

No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't change the meaning of a word.

does it mean were lovers tho?

Some people do, most people don't give a shit. It's really that simple. That was that user's entire point is that he does not care what other people do, just leave him alone.

And realistically, who are you or anybody else to interfere with somebody's personal life as long as it does not harm somebody else? It goes both ways

>Transphobic has a particular meaning which I also described.
No actually it doesn't. You don't get to just modify a well known abstraction because it fits your narrative.

I know you got that definition from wikipedia by the way. And I hope you don't take wikipedia seriously, especially since not only does that definition have no source, but the page itself has been acknowledged by Wiki to "not represent a worldwide view of the subject"

And to add an extra bitch slap onto this, if transphobia is "having negative feelings towards ______". Well count in the entire fucking population because everybody gets "negative feelings" about anything to an extent.

Welcome to the current year, where long held definitions of words don't matter, you can just make anything mean whatever you want apparently.

Man I am so pissed that you said that.

If you weren't inviting it, or more importantly he knew you're not gay, then he's a dick

True

That's why I can call them a mentally ill fag if they chose to be one

>decent arguments
>better start spamming bullshit

Fucking google "transphobic meaning" then you retard

>What amazingly greedy, self serving, useless and circular logic you and EVERY other body multilating cuck has
>I'm not being intolerant or an asshole, leave me alone

Also that still doesn't undermine my point. And you still haven't said what you'd do if you had to work with a transgender person irl. Because you don't know.

I wonder if you're familiar with the term "butthurt." I only mention it as it seems to be relevant.

What I don't get is why are people trying to diagnose people with medical disorders when they don't know jack shit about it in the first place.

you think that most of trans become trans this way ?

but what if I secretly liked it?

This is the main difference between what the left has become today and basically everyone else.

They are actually trying to ban language they don't like and get people fired for opinions. It's a shitshow honestly and I legitimately can't comprehend how stupid most people are for not seeing through this bullshit.

>everybody gets "negative feelings" about anything to an extent.
Now you're just grasping at fucking straws. Many people specifically don't like transexuals

Also, fucking google it
Transphobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings toward transgender or transsexual people, or toward transsexuality

Well you are pretty stupid
>Implying trans people try to interact with you specifically

Yep. You sure can. It will likely be your greatest triumph.

He would start making noises, throw crayons around and drool all over himself while rolling on the floor and screaming "CUCK CUCK CUCK". Pretty much like he does here.
Wait, he'd have to leave his basement first and find some work. Don't blame him that he is unable to imagine such scenario.

come on m8, rly? if ya like it, it don't matter ya idiot

This is what you think, and I think that's where our problem is
I know one transgender person, and they're actually really uptogether and intelligent
Meanwhile here you are on Sup Forums, ranting about those damn transsexuals that are ruining society for you

post more tasty girldick u faggots

>forces everyone to accept them
>wants to be left alone
>point not undermined

>but we aren't forcing anyth...
then why can't people disagree? Why can't you respect boundaries and limits?

Because you don't respect the people you are asking to respect you

/jew junk jugglers

I know little about how it's treated, and there surely could be improvements. What also needs improvent is many peoples attitudes towards transgender people

I think it needs a background soe something. It's kind of boring. Also the age 20 needs some big tits.

this post is straight outta 2007.

i can appreciate that.

So your argument is that because you're not interacting with them right now, they are not a problem?
Great disposition, I'm sure you'll have a bright future.

I can shower with I friend at a swimming pool and be fine with it but what If I shower with a gay friend at a swimming pool? is it gay Sup Forums?

I would work with them and ignore the transexuallityshit as good as possible
What do you think goddammit
That I go full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
I don't want to have anything to do with them but what should I do?
They have the same right to do what they want as I
>I wouldn't hire one tho

Because the person on the right is happy now, also am a trans person myself so I can relate, I didn't dislike girls at 10 but I certainly was not ok with what I was feeling (which is that of gender dysphoria) and was not able to accept who I really was due to the stigma of being trans or even the thought of being lumped in with those "fags" and now that I have started my transition I have become a lot happier and my quality of life has increased as well as the likelihood that I would do something dumb and/or dangerous has majorly decreased, I mean there's always thoughts of suicide but I'm now getting proper treatment and am able to work through my feelings rather then suppressing them as best as possible and being a hateful and generally shitty person because of it

I think they could do art for webcomics

i didn't pay, just found it on Internet

Not that user but just out of curiosity I googled "transphobic meaning"

Turns out there ISN'T a solid definition. All you have are laughable sources to Wikipedia pages likely created by some blue haired dyke at once of the numerous "feminist wikipedia correct-a-thons" or whatever they're called. (Yes it's a real thing that actually happens, hundreds of feminists get together to edit wikipedia at once to fit their narrative.) As it would turn out transphobia seems to be a fabricated word meant to shoot people's arguments down without actually discussing the ideas.

You see everybody, this user is not interested in actually talking rationally about legitimate issues surrounding trans people. It's trying to get you to focus on the definition of some word that doesn't by any measurable metric hold a solid definition. Or at the very least is fabricated to give you a false notion about the accused, which is why (phobia) has to have a "special meaning" with trans people.

It's a fucking joke to portray anybody they don't like as fear mongering when in fact they are being disingenuous cunts who have their heads up their ass. Or worse are useful idiots for people like Brianna Wu who are only interested in fame/money

You lie to yourself too. Just about different things. maybe the same thing. maybe you're lying to yourself now that you're even a man at all. Maybe you're just a jealous little cunt that wishes he could become a bitch.

It's like people who hate their fathers and become their fathers

>could it be...one of you is intelligent?

Waiting for the flood of self hating trans to disagree with you

>I'm going to raise my kids different than everyone else.
>Too dumb to realize this not only sends your children directly to the wasteland of alienation, but also ensures their status as special snowflakes.

>cartoon depiction of trans person

Literally every trap looks like a greasy man. Note that when they post their pics here it's only neck down and when face is shown its heavily made up with good lighting. If you saw one in person you'd throw up immediately.

would u take girl boner and be straight or guy boner and be gay?

Art's kinda cute.

Freedom of speak doesn't mean protection from the repercussions of what you say.

You should be allowed to say, all trannies are mentally ill faggots.

You can't force your employer to continue to employ you afterwards. It's their right to fire you.