Got this bag of dope by sucking the dick of a guy who was in the library was it a good deal ive never smoked weed but i...

Got this bag of dope by sucking the dick of a guy who was in the library was it a good deal ive never smoked weed but i wanted to try it so bad thats why i did it im not gay i used mouthwash when i got home hope i dont have the claP

That must be an expensive cigaret brand, with that gold stripe. What brand is it?

Looks like the stuff I threw away after harvest
>depends on how much of a faggot you are

Ripped

full of seeds, not fully grown.
sorry user but you sucked a dick for about €10 where i'm from.

>i threw away after harvest

you've never once even seen a plant being grown.

this shit will just give you a headache, don't smoke anything but the flower

camel dicksuckers

Another faggot thread. Script or what? Who posts this faggot crap?

this isnt even ready op.
aside from the bullshit b8 story.

this weed has been cut and hung up to dry and thats it. skipped the cleaning process.

it looks like 1/4th decent dirt weed

If you say so

its not even a say so. if you had ever seen weed being grown.. fucking at all this shit gets chopped immediatly.

why lie on an anonymous imageboard you tard?

plants dont make it to harvest with pollen sacks in the tent

any comment on those seeds ?

they are not seeds. they are pollen sacks

these were fully male plants. when someone switched to 12/12 the plants that had pollen sacks were culled and tossed.

then some faggot found the bag of the male plants, took a picture.

open found picture and made retarded thread.

thank you for your insight i learn something every day :)

its a shitty feeling, and why many people will grow a mother and pull clones instead of growing from seed.

Fem seeds only have a 75% chance of being a female plant, and even on top of that can still herm out late in harvest (meaning they self polinate).

When you buy seeds, the rate of male to female plants that grow is 1/4.

You plant the seeds, you veg them (grow them) and when you are ready to flower them (the part that you smoke) you switch the lights to 12 on 12 off. Which is called photoperiod. That signals the plant to bud.

When male plants go into photo period they grow pollen sacks, which will pop open when they fill. The female plants (flower/buds) will get hit by the pollen AND THEN seeds are produced.

However, very few people mess with genetics (breed different strains or plants on purpose) so when you flip to flower and you have male plants, you have to toss them somewhere.

It looks kind of like weed (underdeveloped) smells exactly like weed. And when someone who doesn't know better comes across it, you get dumb ass threads like this

idk what your talking about, but op's weed is obviously trash. Also, I had a harvest once where one plant was all seeds and stems and the others weren't. they grew wild that year

Let's ignore the fact that OP is a giant flaming cum-thirsty faggot: all of this weed for a blowjob seems like a fair trade.

just stop faggot, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Being this retarded

it would be strange to let the males get that far before culling. they look like they are ready to burst and probably some already did. more likely some guy intentionally grows the males to trick guys it the library into giving him head for shit weed.