STORY TIME

STORY TIME
I am a male mid 20's and my gf is early 20's.
So I went out this weekend just past with a mate of mine and he introduced me to his friends I am yet to meet.
They seemed like nice enough people and we clicked quite well.
After most the night was gone and we had a fair few to many drinks down we decided to call it a night.
On the way to the servo to grab a snack and grab a cabs back we got to talking about a hottie from earlier in the evening, this lead us on to the topic of how good she would fuck.
Eventually on of the guys said his girlfriend was a great fuck trying to make us all jealous. My mates cab arived first and he left us.
This left me and his two friends waiting for our cabs.
I mentioned my girlfriend knows her was around a cock with her mouth. This got the guys interested, I continued to explain how she has a mouth like a hoover and can suck your soul oyt of your dick.
Everyone got hyped up and I realised we were making too much noise so we changed the topic.
After 45 minutes my cab arrived just as it started to rain.
I felt bad for my new found friends and offered them to crash at mine for the night. We all jumped in and went to mine.
As we got back we all sat on the couch and started talking about random shit, this was apparently loud as we woke up my gf.
She walked out into the lounge wearing a tank and pj shorts and asked how our night was.
After a minute or two one of the lads mentioned to her what I had said. She paused for a moment and looked at me, I thought I was done for when she looks at him and said is that so.
She walked over to us and asked him if he wanted proof of her mouth skills.
Of course the guy said yes and asked how. Her response was simply pull your cocks out.
Everyone felt uneasy and paused.
She dropped to her knees and asked us again to whip our cocks out.
We all did it and her eyes lit up.
She put my cock in her mouth first but only to get me hard, next the guy to my left she got him hard.
Coninued

Cuck faggot

>She walked over to us and asked him if he wanted proof of her mouth skills.

Continue and post pic of gf

are you gonna continue or what

>Implying OP has a gf.

cmon op

She moved on to the guy on my right. As she arrived at his cock she asked how big he was. He responded with big. She said she can tell and swiftly swallowed his rod whole. She came up and said that she knows he is going to be hard to fit down her throat so she wanted to give him a feel while it was soft. She got him hard then grabbed onto my cock while she licked his rod up and down. She came to me and started showing the boys what they can expect. She was loud and sloppy spitting all over my cock and balls. She moved to the guy on the left after a short burst and gave him the treatment. She sucked his cock long enough he came in her mouth. I didn't know this till after as she just sucked his load out of his cock. Back to me. She finished me off swallowing my load as well. She moved on to the last of us and began licking his rod again.
She said he isn't allowed to leave until she can swallow his cock and lick his balls at the same time.
She went crazy on his dick slurping the life out of him. He bust his nut in her gob and left his pecker throbbing. We were all laying slumped on the couch with our peckers in the air stick and throbbing covered in her drool.
She did her usual and cleaned us all up making sure she didn't leave any nut in our rods then kissed each of our peckers on the tip and said goodnight.

Cuck

>op tries to type out his cuck fantasy
>it sucks

OP you are seriously pathetic

We sat at the table high fiving each other when she came back. She said hey user don't be too late it's a school night. yes i replied. she said she'd pack my favorite lunch in the morning and i said ok good night mom.

If you're OP good job.
If you're not excellent work captain.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction user

Stories of slutty girlfriends enrage me on one hand, but make me horny on the other one.
What's wrong with me, Sup Forums?!

>normal reaction
>GUISE LIEK WAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????

Literally tumblr

As normal as you claim it to be, I still don't understand how such a reaction is born.
Do you have any insight about this?

You have low self esteem. You're welcome faggot

That makes no sense.
Why would a low self-esteem cause to find this exciting?

It enrages you because you feel they're insulting your worth and you're horny because somewhere, subconsciously, you feel it's what you deserve. Do some cardio or something

I write this crap to bring out the Sup Forumsitches of Sup Forums and make them all cry

these guys are not your friends user