Who shit themselves watching this? I slept with the lights on, and I'm 24 year old male

Who shit themselves watching this? I slept with the lights on, and I'm 24 year old male.

> the boy was annoying as fuck though

movie sucks m8 you like shit

That fucking kid, man.

I dunno why people complain about the kid.
The fact that he annoyed everyone is actually a huge plus. He WAS supposed to be annoying. It was part of the reason why his mother was getting fed up of her lifestyle.

Your opinion is shit just like you m8

>male

no, you're not.

its a drama about mental illness, its not even a horror movie you faggot.

Honestly the imagery in the book spooked me more than anything. Maybe it's because I was afraid of hanging coats at night when I was a kid, because it looked like a monster.

>mental illness
No, it's pretty clear it's about the mother's hatred of her son and her guilt

dada book

everyone wants to kill their kids

Downloaded this movie when it came out, just got email from my isp about it, my first warning....whatever

No, it's about the mother refusing to accept that it is natural for her to grieve the loss of her husband

I know man, and the fact the babadook was always in the dark made it even more scary.
>2poopy4me

It's about grief and depression. That can make you want to kill your kid sure and make you place blame on others, but at the end of the day, the movie is about depression. If you all weren't stupid twats you would know this by the last scene with her feeding it worms in the basement. It's a symbol for how you can live with depression and still have a functioning, fulfilling life and not let it take you over, but it will still be there.

It's so fucking obvious. You all are serious autists.

pleb filter doing what its supposed to do

great film

FUCK

This desu

Is that shopped?
I don't remember the babadook being there in that scene?

>24 year old male
why does your gender matter

First 2/3 were legitimately some of the creepiest moments I've seen. When he calls on the phone, I got goosebumps which has never happened before.

Then it turned into DUDE MENTAL ILLNESS LMAO and it sucked.

It's when she's cleaning the dishes in the sink