Please help me to find full video of this photo, i saw it once on xvideos but it was delated really fast

Please help me to find full video of this photo, i saw it once on xvideos but it was delated really fast

bump

www.fbi.gov You should find it there you sick pedo

bukp

no fuck you pedo

Pff ahaha

thats hot

>not knowing the difference between fantasy and reality
Why are you here?

bump

 ▲
▲ ▲

dubs ^

MODS

Pics like this are just pics m8

Out of nowhere a newfag

Fuck off. So this is fine with you but if you find a helpless little girl in a dark ally I'm sure you will just walk away right? You sick fuck we all know what you would do. People like you need to die.

Comparing people who look at Loli with child rapists.

>I'm sure you will just walk away right?
Absolutely. Claiming people who like loli are child rapists is like Christians saying that aetheists have no morals because they are godless heathens.

Me rikey

This is accurate

>I like looking at CP but only cartoons or drawings online. I don't like little kids in reality

How stupid are you. You're not fooling anyone you sick fuck

▲▲

Normalfag

No one is claiming not to be affected by the mental disorder that is the attraction to minors but that doesn't make someone a violent offender. It's like saying that because you're gay you would rape a random guy in the street at night.

artist name is wayfarer, he's japanese i believe

he also used to be on hentai-foundry until they deleted his account because of muh morals

No excuses mothrrfucker. You shouldn't be attracted to anyone underaget.Enough said.

That's wht I thought faggot. BTFO

>i like killing people in videogames
>i don't like killing people in reality

How stupid are you. You're not fooling anyone you sick fuck

I would definitely walk away. I don't want to get an STD from a "helpless little girl in a dark alley"

Yeah and besides, she might be a vampire.

I dont play video games little kid. You need to be at least 18 years old to use Sup Forums

youre're re playing the game

You just gotta know when it's too good to be true.

Abandon this shitty thread