What does sex feel like, Sup Forums?

What does sex feel like, Sup Forums?

Salty milk and coins

That's a little too abstract for me

Its alright. The best Ive had left me shaking and short of breath, other times I just rolled over and felt like jerkin it would have been a better experience.

Just like sex

Pathetic

Yes

It's the best fucking thing ever. Better than anything else. Except smack.

over-rated.

It's like masturbation only a little bit better or worse depending upon who you're sticking it into.

Not worth the bullshit and drama that usually comes with it. Jacking it to get the poison out is almost always the better option.

Most guys cant even cum with a condom on, and if you arent using one, ur stressing the fuck out about STDs or babies.

Bags of sand

How old are you OP?

I can't last beyond 30 seconds and always feel guilty.

go see a therapist dude, thats some self worth issues rigth here

By nutting in 30 seconds?

I've tried all that I can think of to last longer but can't. The only thing that helped a few times was controlling my breathing, but only lasted a little over a minute.

dude
do heroin
or some oxy or something.
You'll fuck for hours, and every second will be better then the best you ever ever had

Feels good man.

Also, I approve of your taste in images.

Have to disagree, found sex on opiates in general just leaves little feeling and eventual chafing. It's not even fun at that point, just frustrating

Virgin detected. masturbating all the time is why you haven't gotten laid yet. having actual male hormones in your body is important for understanding how to attract women. if you can't cum with a condom on its because you fap every day and it takes a fuckload more work to get you off than it should. trust me, if you dont quit eventually you wont even be able to stay hard.
and that will do worse damage to your self esteem then the self worth issues you already have that you use as an excuse to never excersize.

>get the poison out.

please. as if all of society weren't engineered for the sole purpose of having sex. you getting the poison out is only you abstracting yourself from everyone else and making it harder to communicate with the rest of us normal people who have a sex drive.

sex in itself is bretty good. tenderly cuddling is even better imo

Pfft I don't know

Ive had plenty of sex, women are just retarded and not really worth the effort tbh. In fact my early twenties was spent getting as much pussy as possible.

My self esteem is higher now than it ever was. Mostly because I dont measure my self worth by what women think of me - which is clearly how you think. You are not alone, most guys think like that by default, one day you will wake up.

If the right chick comes along sure, I wont say no... but those are few and far between.

go see an actual doctor they can probably give you something.

Like masturbating with a cheesegrinder.

Awkward, especially after you came. Not to mention eye contact...