I've been thinking of doing it tbh.
Would you still have the urge to fuck?

rolll

And a third time.

Quads get

roll

Roll

plz

If you leave testicles, possibly. Since they produce the testosterone and all. But if they're gone as well, you'd become a tame as fuck submisive fag. (Which may or may not be the result you're going for.)

There's technically 0% chance this post will end in a trip.

this is what the jews want

dickless race mixed goyim

Why would it go away? It's caused by your brain and hormones, not by having a dick, you idiot

Asexual men do exist

me always gets trips lololol

roll

fuggit, roll

I pretty much just want to stop wasting so much time fapping. I'm an /r9k/ neet so I doubt I'll ever need it anyway.

I wanna tempt fate

reroll

3rd time

4th
also nigger that was close

Rolling

got the clippers ready

roll

Adios wavos

Fug

x5 combo

Trips fir my pee pee

6th
too close

You'll get trips, post again.

7th
lets go for times 10 eh?

the captcha is getting nigger triggered

Pussyfart

How about a chastity device? Honestly

almost there

roll

Trip 3s

fuck you im not going to get trips

reroll

You will

Trippies gives my penis rippies

ggez
>if this is trips i swear

rerolllll

Tallywhacker

disgusting

Never gonna happen

x10 combo too ez

Thats not me pal... Just an idea to stop fapping for a while

I am not going to have trips

How does something like that even work? You give a friend the combination and ask them to never give it to you? How do you wash it?

op wont deliver

If I get trips, I will NOT cut my dick off. Ha.

rolling

That's against the rules. You gotta do it user.

Why the fuck not

sure

time to be trans

oh shieett

time to be a girl

Just put it on yourself, lock it and trow the key away? Give the key to someone you know? Figure something out.

A lot of times cuck's use these things, give the key to their wifes and let them fuck other guys, but thats a whole different story.

Washing is easy, just while taking a shower.

newfag

I think you still need the dick attached so they can turn it inside out to make a pussy.

Finally

lol no

Guess I could give it a try. Now I just gotta find a friend to give the key to.

Roll

You can also just hide it at a friends place when you are there sometime. In that case when you want to fap, you cant get out and need to get that key from your friends house without them knowing the have that key.

655 isn't close dipshit. That is 11 away from the closest trips.

vaginaboob

I am not scared

Ayy

I won't get trips,

Got trips last time this was posted. If I get it again I'll do it with time stamp

There's a site called EmlaLock that you could use if you wanted it to be a bit more like a game. You'd get a lock box, put the keys in, set the combination, take a picture without looking at the combo, then start a session on that site where you upload the picture then delete your local copy. Bam, you can't get the combo to get to your keys until the session is over. You can set an emergency password, but you can also skip that, meaning if you really do have an emergency and need to get out of the device you need to contact the admins.

It's better for a chastity fetish type set up, but it also could let you try this out instead of just instantly going for a long session. Also lets you skip dealing with a real life person. If you open your session though, others on the site could claim ownership of the session and change your duration (within your min/max) and some settings if that floats your boat.

your lucky day

poor op

Wiener

get

will deliver

don3

roll

If kek wills it

don't have a penis so i'm okay

wont happen

Rolling.