12/3 - The Ultimate Manlet - Tournament of Champions Finale

Jon Jones on JRE:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBSwJnZpUI8

Other urls found in this thread:

mmafighting.com/2016/12/2/13820376/chuck-liddell-matt-hughes-part-ways-with-ufc
youtube.com/watch?v=f0cXOMpj5RQ
bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/video-conor-mcgregor-finally-speaks-featherweight-title-belts-mine-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arianny Sellest

My dick dont work joe

>rogan raising his wife's daughter
KEKED

>tfw you have now lived to see a bunch of retarded casuals ruin the UFC

Bros how many more years do you think Charles Liddell has to live?

iceman lives forever youtube.com/watch?v=f0cXOMpj5RQ

i wonder if bispings punches actually hurt.

Ask Luke.

spotted the king conor brit who doesn't trane

I think luke has a really shitty chin to get knocked out by a pillow fist

GSP or conor?

could GSP take him down?

Luke doesn't have a great chin tbf, just usually hard to hit

I'm scared bisping is going to die lads

not his first rodeo and yoel is still 40 even if he looks like a god

bisbong has fought and lost more dangerous fights without dying

BisKing already improved his hip strength on snapshit so he's probably going to take Joel down and grind out a 5 round shutout GOAT style

I keep watching weidman getting finished by that flying knee and I'm wondering how the hell he didn't die.

>Turkaboo

>Hey turkfriend why is there no prominent turkish presence in MMA? Both turks and Iranians have a strong tradition of wrestling yet no turkish MMA grapplers in the game yet? And its not like turkey doesnt have acesss to the west when you guys get CNN over there.

>If an armada of dagestani wrestlers can get into the UFC, turks should have a presence near that of brazilians

First of all not a lot of coverage of MMA here. So fighters will simply not really know how to get into it. There are other sports that is practiced a lot in Turkey like Taekwondo and Kick Boxing, they could just add wrestling and do it.

Second Turkey has a problem with producing good athletes. We lack infrastructure. Right now has got to be the worst era for Turkish sports. I think it has to do with the education system. Students have to take time out of school hours to study for standardized tests and public schools do not provide good athletics programs.

I did Taekwondo and pretty much every kid who started just froze for a year when they were 12 to study for high school entrance exams. Even the ones who won local championships. One kid won the city championship and just left because he had a troubled life. He dropped out of everything, high school, athletics. He could have been on the national team by now. Last I saw him he was delivering food on a motorcycle. Just one of those stories of kids who cannot make it.

Was EBI on last night? Didn't see many talk about it

>EBI

is that like an STD?

Shut up

Rory called out the Bellator champ for July and he accepted

Hopefully that comes to fruition and his nose isn't deleted

>Moreno
>Donger
>Maynard
>Benavidez
>Masvidal
>Mighty Meme in round 1
>$20 to pay $610

Literally free money, lads.
Chandler?

bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/video-conor-mcgregor-finally-speaks-featherweight-title-belts-mine-1/

It's everyone's favourite Conor McGregor doing a Q&A

>“I also have something going on with the UFC, they’re trying to strip me and I was like, ‘Well, I ain’t stripped. I still got that belt, that belt is still at home right now’,” McGregor said. “I’m still the two-way world champion, someone has to come take that from me. I see articles, I see stuff online, but I don’t see the belt not in my presence. The belt is right there, there’s two world titles at my home.

>“Eddie [Alvarez] is still unconscious, what do you mean? I only fought last week. Them belts are mine. Whatever they want to say, and they can say, ‘Oh we took the belt and now it’s this guy’s belt,’ you can play with those fake belts all you want. Jose was KO’ed, Eddie was KO’ed, you’re looking at the two-weight world champion and that’s it. I’ll say to the UFC, and I love their company, you’re fooling nobody, you’re fooling nobody with that.

>“But best of luck to them, I still got them belts. Someone’s got to come take those belts from me, physically. Not online, not through a keyboard. The keyboard warriors trying to take them belts away from me, [but] you got to take them belts off me physically if you want to come get them.”

DOUGLAS LIMA

He knows that every time a new champ is crowned or an old champ defends, they get given a new belt, right?

Oh wait, I forgot, he's never defended once. He wouldn't know.

Oh, and Chuck Liddell and Matt Hughes have been released by the UFC too

#NotMyParentCompany

Do you need boner pills if you do a lot of coke?

We know

I think he knows his fans don't know

Nah, just if your dick is huge.

>Chandler?
fucking casual

>there are goofs right now ITT who believe the dickpill lie

I 100% believe Jones took dick pills to party with the 18th coed of the night. He just also roided.

>he thinks jon jones would lie

your right my mistake jon jones never lies god just sets him up with these scandals to test his faith every makes sense

How you want your weight cut, senpai?

Wait so bisbong v. Nattymero is confirmed pretty much?

Who wore it better

is this the natty limit?

>HURR DURR HE MEANS IT LITERALLY

you guys are retards, his point is that they can say aldo is the real champ all they want, but everyone knows conor knocked him stiff and owns that division

there isnt even proof of him turning down an offer for them to justify stripping it

no this is

He's never fighting at 145 again. Had to give up the belt some time. He is just crying now.

>Someone’s got to come take those belts from me

From someone who never defended a belt in his lifetime it is funny

i bet he goes back if pettis or holloway get the belt. the holloway rematch would actually be pretty compelling. only guy conor didnt knocked out in his run to the title. he doesnt give a fuck about aldo

>defending belts is harder than getting a belt a weight class up or going to better promotion

t. grasping at straw

This nigga did his camp at auschwitz

>HURR DURR HE MEANS IT LITERALLY

uh

>>“I also have something going on with the UFC, they’re trying to strip me and I was like, ‘Well, I ain’t stripped. I still got that belt, that belt is still at home right now’,” McGregor said. “I’m still the two-way world champion, someone has to come take that from me. I see articles, I see stuff online, but I don’t see the belt not in my presence. The belt is right there, there’s two world titles at my home.
>The belt is right there
>I still have that belt
>They haven't taken the belt away, because I still have the belt

i have a huge cock joe

>reminder that aldo used to fight vale tudo and soccer kick / murder people on the regular
>reminder that he's finished ONE real fight in his ufc run

>reminder that you're fat

what
is
a
metaphor
for
him
still
considering
himself
the
champ

6'2" MW, would heem u silly

I really, really, really like this picture

I can see your gut from here fatboy

>6'2" MW
dam you need to eat son

>DJs title defense today is more impressive than if he challenged for and obtained the 135 belt

i would cut from like 195, but yeah i could stand to add some bulk

DJ's eight title defences in a row are

except you wouldn't cause you don't train, cause you're fat

and conor hasnt even had the FW strap a full year

how many of these fucks finally win the belt and say "oh now's the time to relax and heal up and get all these surgeries i've been wanging" and go sit on the shelf

conor's original plan was to fight RDA on three fucking month's notice but yeah it would have been so much more IMPRESSIVE if he stayed at 145 to murder edgar

>DJ
who

he doesn't have the FW strap anymore

The point is that Conor had nothing to lose in his recent fight. Now that he has the belts he doesn't put them back in line. When you're the king you don't leave your castle as soon as your crowned, you keep playing the game and show that you deserve to be king by risking your crown.

Trius Johnson aka The GOAT, wouldn't expect a casual like you to know though.

>all these casuals talking about memegregor
s m h

>wanging

yeah beating some little kids for 8 times in a row is sure impressive

face it; competition at 125 is so low and DJ is the only decent fighter so he blows everyone the fuck out

its like matching him up with amateurs and calling him god because he beat them all

>we'll all have to explain to our children in 10 years that Mighty Mouse was a better champion than Anderson, Jones and GSP

the only fighter they know tb h

I cant wait for him to break the record and make everyone cry when there's no real argument to mount against him

well he clearly didnt plan on knocking his girl up and taking time off

and he wanted something better to defend at FW than ALdo. why does he get an instant interim crown after beating edgar when there's a guy on a 7-8 fight win streak at the time who should have a say?

>Who is your #1 P4P Boy?
>Would he be able to beat Conor McGregor?

Rory MacDonald (shares the #1 spot with Dom Cruz).
Yes, he'd annihilate Goober in a fight.

There is a tiny argument to be made

Talk about Jon Jones or get the fuck out of MY heem

Not realistically, he's beating more well rounded fighters than Anderson, and he actually is finishing them unlike GSP, and he hasn't been caught out as a steroid using dumbass like Jones

>>defending belts is harder than getting a belt a weight class up or going to better promotion
>t. grasping at straw
Unironically not an argument

Watcha gonna dew?

>get beat by 135ers, which still barely qualify as men
>go reign in a new """division""" where even less talent exists

If Mighty Mouse didn't exist Benavidez would be top five p4p you fucking goof.

>what
>is
>a
>metaphor

Not saying that you still have a belt because you have it in your bedroom, that's for sure.

>benavidez
>Good

i'm going to cut off my arms and legs and absolutely dominate an 85lb men's division to get in the record books

>yfw Benavidez would be a 2-weight world champ and 24-0 if Might Mouse and Dominick Cruz did not exist
poor guy

I the argument to be made is that he's a manlet haha lol

how many historical GOAT legends of combat sports are there under 140lbs let alone 130lbs

it's not even a real male size

Manny Pacquiao started at like 112

none because the talent pool is shit, still is

Even deleted Nose Rory you think?

Psh, what's Conor gonna do? Punch him in the nose?

Get real.

>rose namajunas was supposed to be "the next big thing" when UFC SW started

Dat left is going to whoop his bum nose and that'll be all that she wrote, yeh

Post smexy sheems.

There's not much to go off but Rory was really cautious in the Wonderboy fight. When he did get tagged he backed off further

Of course he could just throw Goobs around when it came to it and he's quite larger, but I think there's a doubt over Rory in general now with regards to his nose.

He started early and fought killers, dude's had it rough.

It was very nice of Wonderboy not to heem Rory after his nose broke again.

rory was in a tough spot in the wonderboy fight. coming off a brutal loss to face the next meme karate enigma

he doesnt have the one punch heem threat of woodley so he had to take a much more strategic approach

which is funny because rory's skillset made woodley look way worse than wonderboy could

false