This isn't one of those "did I get ripped off" threads but I'm considering buying weed for the first time to stave off...

This isn't one of those "did I get ripped off" threads but I'm considering buying weed for the first time to stave off my oncoming alcoholism. I got offered 1gram for $30 or 3 for $70 is that normal?

Its fine

Ok thanks

where ya from, OP?

You live somewhere without good connections or at least you don't have any. Typically it's anywhere between 10-20 a gram.

1/$20; 3.5/$60; 7/$100; 28/$280 M A X

Don't be a chump.

>2017
>buys weed

what kind of third world shithole you live in where you cant grow your own weed?

That's not fine at all. That's god-damned highway robbery. $30 a gram? $70 for less than an eighth? That's fucking RIDICULOUS.

cant in australia yet

not op

every state i have been to considers that a ripoff! even since Massachusetts stopped selling PCP laced weed for 5 dollars a gram

>stave off my oncoming alcoholism
Time to repent, before cancer happens, or more likely this:

Jesus fuckin Christ your dealer must be a thieving nigger at those prices

remember you must leave a tips when buying weed or you might get stabbed. At your own risk

OOH! user said nigga with an r! They must really be looking for someone to hate other than themselves.

It's kind of high bur it's not unheard of, op. Go with it for now, but if you're going to be a regular smoker I'd recommend finding a better connection.

i think OP is including the tip cuz 30 a gram

Yeah, if you live in a red state. That, or they'll try to sell you meth. Here in MD it'll probably be some jack-off trying to sling an O who thinks he's the trap king.

true. do it a few times then you get hooked up. i get a gram of dabs for $25 bucks since i started tipping in beer

not funny, or even remotely clever

I pay 10€ per gram

Fuck no OP I pay twenty in fucking texas.

You should go ahead and kill yourself now nigger

It's probably concentrated oil

Op here I'm from Australia

If anyone offers you a gram for anything over 20 then they're trying to scam you and in the drug world thats a green light to rob his ass
Also dont buy weed from black people or women

I always show up with 2x1.18 liter. I'm not rich but I ain't a rat

The last time I bought weed wholesale was 1/4lb for about $400. That was a long time ago, though.

You must have gotten some doodoo weed

>First off what country
>Second have you smoked weed before? With the person you're buying from?
>Third how much do you typically smoke? Would you be able to recognize it? Do you have a scale?

lol it was fucking incredible!

Australia
No never but I've known him for years
I can recognize it I've dealt with it never smoked though

Ok, the prices aren't horrible, but then again idk what the exchange rate/price per G is in AUS, so idk what to tell you there. But as long as you get it and know you're not looking at 2 oz of yard trimmings, you should be straight. Especially if you're dealing with a m8.

You get shit prices faggot