Be honest with me, Sup Forums Realistically, who the FUCK is supposed to stop us now?

Be honest with me, Sup Forums Realistically, who the FUCK is supposed to stop us now?

Russia, probably

>Warping the Cowboys star into the vile star of David
Absolutely disgusting. HOW DOES OP KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT? HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT! HE WON'T!

Divisional round playoff game

>go 15-1
>Vegas raking in cash from idiots betting on Cowboys winning Owl
>go 0-1 in playoffs
>Vegas rejoices
>goodelllaughingman.jpg
>goodellschlomo.jpg

The team that beat >>>>>>>you week 1.

Sorry lads, I thought this was a Tottenham thread

Well when you put it that way (((Poland))) then I can't see anybody beating them.

cowshits fan here, literally any team with a defense approaching Minnesota's that doesn't have an embarrassment of an offense will probably push this team's shit in. My hopes were sky-high a week ago but now unless we get some playoff-schedule-magic I think this team gets to NFCCG at absolute best tbqh famalam

your tripfags if they don't post bussy
see: Texas Longhorns

Concern trolling is fucking embarrassing, CTR.

>cowshits
>"fan"
You were doing so well. Dem boys are coming Falcos/Shecocks/Gnats/Loins fag.

Jerry Jonestein

Anybody who beats the Cowgoys is antisemitic

> literally any team with a defense approaching Minnesota's that doesn't have an embarrassment of an offense will probably push this team's shit in
Doesn't look to be a team like that out there

When Will you cowcucks go away? So Sick of your overhyped trash team.
Falcons > Cow Cucks
Pats>Cow Cucks

Most Bandwagon team in history.

> Muh Zeke
> Muh dak

Kek

Zeke = Bust

Bell>Zeke
Dak is a game manager who never throws Past 10 yards

Bad goy! How could you hate the jewish people like that?

>Dak is a game manager
>With a defense that ranks near the bottom of the league
>Hoo boy

And if you think Le'Veon Meme is better than Elliott, you need to introduce me to your dealer ASAP. That piece of shit le wiggle at the line n' wait "runningback" can barely stay on the field and when he gets on it, fags like you overrate him to high heaven. Bell couldn't carry Faulk's jockstrap, so the comparisons are comical, to say the least.

Thank you for taking down that holocaust denying antisemite

December is here, will the ghost of winning seasons past rear it's ugly head once more and humble the Cowboys, or willThey go on a rampage of 1 and done in the playoffs, find out next time on DRAGONBALL!

Yes, anybody who tries to look at things realistically while being self-deprecating about their team's name must be a false-flagging troll, you delusional faggots. My absolute least favorite thing about this team is the other fans of this team.

I'm hoping that you're right, but I've been too snakebitten by this team over the past 15 years to just assume they're going to waltz to the owl, no matter what their record. I still remember going 13-3 in 2007. How did that work out?

Let me tell you all how this is going to play out.

>Giants have three game skid
>Giants have 4th quarter comebacks against the Eagles and Skins,
>Giants win the wild card game
>Giants will play Dallas in the Divisional Playoff
>Eli Manning will lead the Giants to a 24-21 last minute victory
>Cowboys fans go on suicide watch
>Giants will beat Seattle, in Seattle, with a Manning 2 minute drive ending in the game winning field goal
>In the AFC, Patriots will win the AFC Championship against the Raiders
>For the third time, the Patriots will play the Giants in the Superbowl
>With the power of Autism behind him, Eli Manning will again lead the Giants to a 4th quarter comeback victory, sealing the third Owl for the Giants and Manning
>Tom Brady goes on suicide watch
>Eli Manning will become the MVP of the Super Bowl for the third time, cementing his name along side with the all time greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Bank on that shit!

>anybody who tries to look at things realistically
By imagining a team in the NFC that doesn't exist? Look at all the playoff contenders. Do they scream "BALANCED POWERHOUSE" to you? You're also not much of a fan if you literally shit on your own team, you cancerous nigger "famalam" poster. There's being objective and then there's being like every other fan from every other fanbase in the NFL. Go "Cowshits"

Mfw the boyz shit on the Gi-can'ts in the reg season AND playoffs

Wtf I love Jews now