Just came back from Suicide Squad. It was fucking awful. One of the worst comic book movies I've ever seen

Just came back from Suicide Squad. It was fucking awful. One of the worst comic book movies I've ever seen.
BvS and MoS are masterpieces compared to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/438703/suicide-squad-moral-conflict-millennials?target=author&tid=1152026
youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
youtube.com/watch?v=HNDdUK9X2RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nationalreview.com/article/438703/suicide-squad-moral-conflict-millennials?target=author&tid=1152026

>If DC is the conservative comic-book universe to Marvel’s pseudo-progressivism, it couldn’t be more unpopular among kids who enjoyed the ludicrous platitudes of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

>They both (Snyder and Ayer) approach a childish genre like adults — and that’s what annoys the Marvel kids, whose bad rap on Suicide Squad has already gone viral.

>Think metaphorically again, and see that Suicide Squad entangles post-Vietnam and post-9/11 notions about heroism and citizenship. Deadshot does the right, patriotic thing, yet compliments Waller, his treacherous superior, saying, “That’s gangsta!” This use of hip-hop cynicism speaks more directly to modern confused ethics than most lines from other movies and most politicians. Suicide Squad is The Dirty Dozen for millennial viewers (and voters), who think their patriotic moral conflict is new.

>BvS and MoS are masterpieces
Correct.

So sad someone spent time on that unfunny meme.

not funny, it's true.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

I did too OP

The whole last 30mins were just awful

And why even bother casting cara? She can't act and that weird witch voice didn't suit her at all

Then the whole plot with her brother, then that fire dude going all weird at the end

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Post more SS variations

Who's that girl in the center below Robin Williams? I used to know, then forgot, and now it's driving me crazy.

Girl that drank bleach

Got it, thanks!

...?

what lol xD? who would just drink bleach unironically?

t. Marvlel cuck.

>b-but Marvel
everytime

Who the fuck would drink bleach ironically, ya fuckin retard? Saying its unironic doesnt make any fucking sense. I bet you misuse the word "aesthetic" too. Faggot.

>I j.. just named the 3 DC movies b.. by coincidence, honest...
Sure thing cuck.

B A S E D

I'm at a theater watching it right now. Leto's Joker is kind of...pointless. As if he's just there to compliment Harley. Never thought I'd see the day when the Joker is under-emphasized like this.

white people btfo

you'd at least get imaginary internet points for posting this in reddit. i mean, just imagine if all the shitposts on Sup Forums were convereted to e-penis. it might even reach the moon and maybe even maybe uranus

But I didn't say that MoS and BvS are bad movies. They're alright.

Suicide Squad is the only awful one.

>Our guy Armond BTFO Reddit Marvlel fags

Why do they even come here when they get BTFO so much?

remember to take a selfie

>armond gave civil war a rotten rating
>gives ghostbusters a rotten rating
>gives bvs a fresh rating
is there a more based critic today? if only modern day critics had such a great understanding of film and were as unbiased as armond, cinema would possibly be saved.

he's my favorite critic, the only scores i actually don't discard are armonds. truly a based man.

No way that bomb coming from below killed that guy, no way.

Hehehe marvel fanboys

Wow really nice arguments you got there. I liked the part where you left them all out. I too hated this movie and think everyone should go and see all the Marvel movies instead. They are superior and reddit thinks so too!

>approached like adults

No not even close. Just look at the joker and lex.

But it was just a bad movie in general lol

is this man the king of Sup Forums? seriously his taste surpasses even mine.

name me a more based man than Armond,
protip you cant

Count on brand loyal fags to defend garbage.

Watchmen was a true asthetic kino.

>"when will all these bland marvel comics franchise movies blur together in memory, it won't prove that they amounted to one great epic master narrative, but that they're all indistinguishable."

literally the best description of marvel flicks ever, the absolute savage.

>approach a childish genre like adults
>DUDE MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>He still liked the True Grit remake

>liked Scott pilgrim

That shit is a marvel movie without the brand.

i love when people post this image, it just proves how much of a contrarian meme critic he is

>complains about series being handled childishly
>liked transformers and transformers 2

>evanscuck btfo
lmao
face it you cant stop armond

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

except scott pilgrim doesn't shy away from it or pretend to be something different.

marvel on the other hand..

i enjoyed the movie. It was way better than the xmen apocalypse bullshit, and it was better than BvS.

Im not sure if I like harley quinn the character, or if I liked margot robbies performance as harley quinn. Either way she was the best part of the movie.

The worst part of the movie was the beginning and the fucking cliche bullshit music that played throughout.

The gook bitch that played katana is hot as fuck, the doctor/enchantress bitch hot as fuck.

Armond literally likes the opposite of what other critics like. Doesn't matter what it is, he'll come up with some bullshit reason entirely beyond the creators' intentions and apply that reason. The third quote alone is proof of this. David Ayer did not intend to entangle a goddamned thing, and a marvel-tier quip like "that's gangsta!" was never meant to convey any political view or statement.

Sometimes he's right. Ghostbusters was a piece of shit. His bad review, however, isn't a reflection of his own personal opinion, but rather of the general critical consensus.
I guarantee you that if Ghostbusters got the 15% RT score it deserved, Armond would've given it a glowing review and raved about how every little awful fucking dance they broke into had a deep philosophical connotation.

>liked jack and jill, gi joe, your highness, clash of the titans, and jonah hex

armond already stopped himself with his shitty taste

marvelcucks utterly and irrevocably btfo

again.

You guys, Suicide Squad is the best Ghostbusters reboot this year. Embrace it. Better than Fembusters.

ALL THESE D.KEKS CONVINCING THEMSELVES SS IS A GOOD MOVIE

The only bad parts of the movie were the high school intellectual music play list that played throughout and Cara Memelevingne's horrible fucking acting.

OUR

>this shitty meme movie is good cause it's not marvel

kek he's done it again

the absolute madman

>bringing up political ideology and voters with suicide squad

Election years are just the worst time for radio/TV /movies

you seem upset.

After going to prison, the group establish a paranormal investigation and elimination service known as "Task Force X".

Waller warns them never to cross her, as this could cause a catastrophic explosion. They lose Enchantress, after her heart is stolen from specially built containment unit in Waller's basement. As paranormal activity increases in the city, they hire a new member, Captain Boomerang, to cope with demand.

June Moone, is haunted by a demonic spirit, a demigod worshiped by a servant she's a Sumerian shape-shifting god of destruction. Flagg takes a particular interest in the case.

Both demons speak of the coming of the destruction and the release an undead army, and the Suicide Squad take steps to keep the two apart.

Waller is captured. The Suicide Squad are released by Flagg. Enchantress' voice echoes that the best outcome will follow, taking a form of visions chosen by the team.
The squad bust the Incubus demon.

The SS cross their proton pack energy streams (reversing the particle flow) and fire them against Enchantress' portal; the explosion defeats her, releasing June from her possession. The squad then gets rewards for a job well done.

If this sounds familiar click this...

That's right it's the best version of the year of that movie. Fuck Sony.

>72882080
no, i just know when someone is being a contrarian for the sake of some shitty meme, like when Sup Forums pretended the star wars prequels were "underrated, underappreciated" gems of "world-building" lore because TFA had just come out

you won't be getting my (You) though, just like how MOM'S GONNA FREAK will never get above 26% :^)

Yep, he's upset, don't cry kid it's okay watch your marvel flicks, you'll grow out of it.

>contrarian
This word is a defense mechanism used by the autistic hordes when they can't fathom that people may hold opinions that differ from their own.

they're pathetic they literally cannot fathom that someone may not like their marvel flicks, so then they get all defensive.

>I enjoyed the movie because the girls in it were hot

Found the target DC audience

How is marvel any worse than do after the last two piles of shit they plopped out? MOS was great and I hate Supes, Nolan movies were great but BvS was bad and suicide squad is a big pile of memes and edgyness.

What are some times you acted like The Joker, Sup Forums?

The fuck r u smoking.?? RT SHIT?! the movie was amazing!! It no perfect movie like any other, but he'll the crowd fucking loved it!! Not ur safe generic MARVEL movie. Had a grt the with frnds.

marvel did some good stuff at first but there's so much of it and it all feels the same, that i really don't care anymore, like transformers.

>invited to go jetskiing
>brought a seadoo

It was nuts.

Yeah I pick the ones I want to see from marvel at this point but DC is going the exact same route. It's really just business, I just want to see thanos wrap up at this point. But we know DC is going to do the same exact thing but with darkseid (same villian) they just got beat to the punch.

>gave Transformers a 'fresh'

opinions discarded

DC spent years doing fuck all and are now in a rush to catchup and it's really lowering the quality of the films.

why do they care suddenly? the mcu seems to be nearing the end anyway, they should just take time with the dc stuff, it's not a race.

How the fuck do none of these suicide squad threads ignore all the retarded plot points the movie had?

How many times did major characters miraculously survive a horrible helicopter crash?
How the fuck did a tiny block of c4 completely destroy enchantresses god of a brother?
How the fuck did a tiny bomb completely stop enchantresses doomsday spell cause it to implode in on itself?? Also magic is weak to bombs?? How??
Waller herself literally executes 6 people and Batman is none the wiser? Speaking of Batman..Where the fuck is he throughout the entire movie? He's choosing to ignore the world shattering doomsday spell? What the fuck?

And lets not forget that absolutely retarded bar scene which hyped up the massive battle ahead of our heroes calling it "some biblical shit" only for them to instantly cut to them in room of the final showdown.

Enchantress spent the whole fucking movie amassing an army and where is it? She's fucking unguarded!

I think DC was discouraged by the flops they put out. I remember seeing green lantern and the just shit the bed with it. Marvel had a better plan and probably a target audience in mind and DC couldn't get organized until recently, they also have a problem with consistency (batman). If ledger didn't die and they locked him in for some movies it would have been a huge game changer.

kek

I liked the movie, but I cant disagree with any of the points you made

>WB Executives faces when they have another bomb on their hands

Should just reboot already and let Affleck and Johns run the whole universe

they should just stick to comics and video games

The ending felt like a video game boss fight

>First you have to fight my big ass henchmen
>ok shit you killed him
>joel kinnaman is like that annoying tootltip at the top "EL DIABLO MOVE HIM ON THE X"
>pt2 of the bossfight no_weapons_allowed.jpg

You guys it's seriously just Ghostbusters. You should like this movie out of pure spite for Ghostbusters 2016.

Half of this board hates it, half of this board loves it.
Which side are the contrarians?

I'm still waiting for RLM review

or just don't take it so fucking seriously it's only capeshit

Check the Armond White review. If it's positive, then the movie was shit and only contrarians say otherwise. If he hates it, then it was probably good, or at least acceptable entertainment.

>why do they care suddenly? the mcu seems to be nearing the end anyway, they should just take time with the dc stuff, it's not a race.
According to Midnight Edge, Warner only started to care about DCEU when Harry Potter ended and they needed something to replace it. And the person who choose to greenlight DCEU, 10 films all together, was Warner's NEW CEO, Kevin Tsujihara.

Basically, Kevin is betting his entire position as the new ceo on DCEU. And the reason he is in such a hurry is because he wanted DCEU to make Harry Potter level money ASAP. His career is riding on it. Making new DC films was his call, so if it all fails he gets the blame.

After going to prison, the group establish a paranormal investigation and elimination service known as "Task Force X".

Waller warns them never to cross her, as this could cause a catastrophic explosion. They lose Enchantress, after her heart is stolen from specially built containment unit in Waller's basement. As paranormal activity increases in the city, they hire a new member, Captain Boomerang, to cope with demand.

June Moone, is haunted by a demonic spirit, a demigod worshiped by a servant she's a Sumerian shape-shifting god of destruction. Flagg takes a particular interest in the case.

Both demons speak of the coming of the destruction and the release an undead army, and the Suicide Squad take steps to keep the two apart.

Waller is captured. The Suicide Squad are released by Flagg. Enchantress' voice echoes that the best outcome will follow, taking a form of visions chosen by the team.
The squad bust the Incubus demon.

The SS cross their proton pack energy streams (reversing the particle flow) and fire them against Enchantress' portal; the explosion defeats her, releasing June from her possession. The squad then gets rewards for a job well done.

If this sounds familiar click this...

Good ol' Bud

What if the Armond White review was just a political allegory and doesn't actually review the movie?

Then he should get a job as a political analyst and stop reviewing movies.

t. mad marvelcuck

He thinks BVS is better than TDK

I just came back from it. Thought it was as average as any other Marvel movie but with more ass.

The ones that like it, obviously. The same thing happened with BvS.

Snooki killed herself?

true, it isn't funny

Based Armond does it yet again

She is a super model, silly.

There will be no selfie for you or anyone else.

>DCucks are sucking this nigger's dick

No one takes that nigger seriously you literal cucks.

So does anybody with a hint of taste

>a raging marvelcuck appears
haha everytime

What the fuck were they thinking greenlighting so many movies at once? Any rational studio would have fired Snyder after BvS but since they had already committed to a 2017 release for Justice League they're stuck with him.

Guys, this movie is Ghostbusters. Accept that it is the superior movie about bustin ghosts and fuck Sony.

Holy fuck, libshit children blown the fuck out.