Be me

>Be me.
>Be the youngest of three children and the only girl.
>No male role models in the home as I grew up because my father took off within days after I was born.
>Mother was left to raise us when the oldest brother was 4 and the middle brother was 3 and as I said, I was just days old. >The first thing I remember of discipline in the home was when my oldest brother was late getting home from school.
>Mother took Michael into his room and stripped him naked and whipped his ass with a switch from the yard.
>She didn't close the door and I watched as she put red marks across his butt.
>He screamed and fought to stop her but it only made her whip him harder.
>It seams a though from that day forward neither of the boys could do anything right, almost everyday one of them was stripped and punished.
>Mother started to make sure that I was watching every-time they were disciplined. >I know she enjoyed doing it to them because she would tell me every-time how worthless they were and that someday they would turn into worthless men.
>In my preteen years I felt sorry for them but as I grew older I began to enjoy watching as they were being beaten.
>Once when Michael was about 16 he tried to see a girl behind mothers back but she found out.
>I wasn't sure if she was going to kill him or not but I figured she knew what she was doing.
>She had stripped him and as she was whipping his ass she made sure the tip of the belt went between his legs and slapped his balls.
>On the first hit he dropped to the floor like a rock.
>I almost wet myself as I watched him trying to protect his balls.
>He was unable to get up as mother kept wailing away with the belt.
>The belt went across his ass and the backs of his legs and everything he moved his hands to save his ass the next fling of the belt went across his balls.
>I had never seen her so mad as she yelled at him to stay away from girls or she would cut his nuts off.

>I'm twenty four now and I can't have any good relationships with men.
>It seem as though they are just like mother said, "worthless".
>All they want to do is get into your pants and fuck.
>I want a husband but I'm not going to be a sex machine for any man.
>My mother had had many long talks with me at night and had always told me that the best way to cool of a man was to disable or to remove his balls.
>So all I had to do was figure out which man and how I was going to castrate him.
>I had just bought a house and was working on training my kitten to be my castrator.
>I haven't said much about my brother David which is a miserable wimp.
>He watched Michael's beatings and he received many of his own.
>I do believe that he is even afraid of his own shadow.
>I called him over and told him I needed help training my kitten.
>That didn't seem to be to threatening so he came over.
>I told his to strip and to get onto the bed.

>He did as he was told because he is in total fear of powerful females.
>Once he was on the bed I put tuna juice on his balls and the kitten went crazy licking, biting, and clawing at his worthless nuts.
>At 2 1/2 months the kitten drew blood and by 3 months it had torn the side of his bag open with its claws or a tooth.
>I had to tie Davids hands and legs apart as the kitten started to become a cat.
>I had always stopped the cat short of devouring his balls until last weekend. >David was tied and the cat was very hungry, I could hardly hold the cat back as I was putting the tuna on his balls.
>The cat bit and tore at his balls as I watched and masturbated.
>Davids screams and pleas for mercy went unheard as my cat pulled the left testicle from his shredded bag.
>I came as I watched the cat eat his testicle.
>I was very happy to see that my cat was still hungry after the left one as it went back to his scrotum and continued to bite until she tore the right nut out.
>My little kitty learned how to please me and now so has David.
>He has agreed to stay and live with me as my houseboy.
Life just couldn't be any better or do I still need a husband. Whats your name and what are you doing next weekend?

tits

Yea this never happened

Trippies?

dubs speaks truth
/thread

I still fapped tho

oh man what a great story except none of this fucking happened and youre a gigantic faggot trying to imprint your desires on this david faggot

Cool story

Thats some fucked up childhood. I would gladly use my hands to make her breath her last breath

I agree

My mother used to be like this. She was a vindictive cunt taking out her stress on kids.
Shit got real when I hit 15 and stopped accepting the beatings.

gr8 story, but you forgot about one thing.

tits or GTFO

This is the most fucked up thing I've read in a while...

>believing this shit

that's pretty hot

I don't even mind if it's fantasy.

Even though it's fake you're still a piece of shit for conceiving such a story and sharing it with us. Please do the world a favor and end your pathetic life.

Burp

It's just so uncomfortable, and plus knowing that some people legitimately have a fetish for this

This thread is bs

>Doesn't fantasize about getting dominated by his own mother and sister