twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage.

watch Best Korea get rekt

grab popcorn

Invest in munitions companies

>cheer for america
gooks btfo back to hell where they belong

This tbh famalam

Yeah right. as soon as that hits the TV, Walmart calls China and tells them to stand down.
Then all of Kim Jung Poon's calls just roll to China's voicemail.
After that the US blows up all of NK's mud huts. FUCK YEAH!

fake

China wouldn't even bother defending them to start with. China is getting tired of NK's shit and as long as they can export the shit factory jobs even they don't want to do they'll be fine with the Kims' downfall.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJCmPKaYN8

dumb

Well, it's also largely about US influence and power in the region. The Chinese know that if NKorea is gone, the US will greatly expand its influence (through our ally SKorea, who will then own the entire Korean peninsula) in the region. The Chinese don't really mind being economically friendly with us, but they don't like seeing our Navy moterboating around everywhere.

You're probably right that they wouldn't militarily intervene if we attacked NKorea, but I think there's a fair chance.

achieve climax. have a cigarette

hope (for south koreas sake) that they launched all the missiles we have at the norths artillery positions

enlist obviously. I am 100% ready to storm the Pyongyang, kill some norks and steal and rape their women, aren't you user?

Welcome American refugees here in Europe I guess?

Wait 10-20 minutes for the headline to read " North Korea surrenders"

>steal and rape their women
well they are smaller than average
anythingtodeclaretwoupthepooper.png

how tall are they? as a manlet 5'3" I need some easy chick to pull

Laugh.

MURIKA....FUCK YEAH!!!!

The men are like 5'3 -5'5 on average the women are like easy high 4'10 and they would love white men.

Fuck America all heil the Supreme Leader KIM JONG UN

154.9 cm (5 ft 1 in)

what would make me laugh even more, is the U.K are also technically at war with N.Korea too, so if U.S bomb the n.koreans, they get dragged in by default too because of the first two korean wars

Why would troops attack the Navy?

thank you guys I'm off to my local recruiter. Do you think the marines or army will do the village cleanup?

RAHOWA

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

Chinese would get rekt as well

Not that we even want to take over N. Korea, at least no one who should know better. Basically it's an entire slum country, bringing it out of the dark ages is a financial and logistical nightmare.

Army will do the occupation, Marines will do the invasion. Go with occupation, the women will be shy at first and also depends on your pl and if let's you go out and about or forces you to do shit around the fob.

kek'd

Jebaited

You american fagg would disapear then France lead the world!!! vive la baguette!!!

turn 360 degrees and walk away

trips of dellusion

thanks

so dumb
China is there and are going to take Korea after they are hit by USA missiles.
Trump was having a meeting with China during his last assault.
north korea never stops threat nuke USA
China doesn't threat, so for China to be so close and have enough troops to do it, its better under china control. China in return will give USA something, don't know what yet.

Yeah probably. Still their backyard though.

We don't, no. But it's a civil war. SKorea would own the peninsula, and they're our allies. This increases our power in the region.

Are the troops all going to swim to our ships? Wouldn't it make more sense for China to maybe use their navy for that?

underrated post

The only correct answer is fap.

WINRAR

Make popcorn. Watch apocolypse

That would be the same direction summerfag

Cum.

Says the newfag

>gooks btfo back to hell where they belong
Implying soulless insects go to hell or heaven

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
DONALD TRUMP IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

Fuckwit, you've got a giant MAKEYOUROWNNEWS.COM logo in the top right of the photo. Please, be more 12.

I've been here since 04