>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWg8ES3zcfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a penis is not a diamond
checkmate

/thread

For u

Ya, no girl anywhere likes a dick uncircumcised. That's downright disgusting and your chance of disease, infection, and UTIs are 75% higher uncircumsised over being circumcised. To all you saying that all girls I know like it or it's always better this way! Just so you know, that's why your standards are so low and your so trashy and can't afford a cut dick. End of story.

Well, a dick isn't a fucking diamond for starters.

>your chance of disease, infection, and UTIs are 75% higher uncircumsised over being circumcised

If you get the HIV from having a dirty dick, you deserve it.

I'm cut. If I have a kid and choose not to circumcise, how do I teach him to clean his dick?

you tell him to pull his foreskin back, duh. i'm uncut and my parents didn't show me.

>A dick is cleaner cut
Soap, how does it work?

>A cut dick gets dry and nasty
Too much soap cleaning also causes this for skin anywhere an the body

>Muh 500,000 more nerves
No one cares about your orgasm if they're not a part of it. STFU.

>The cut dick looks cooler and all the chicks love it!
This is subjective for both male and female.

There, /thread

spbp

On the contrary a cut penis is always less smooth than an uncut one, but then again, that's why op image is successful bait

>Ya, no girl anywhere likes a dick uncircumcised.
I asked my gf and she said it's not true.

>No one cares about your orgasm if they're not a part of it. STFU.
Do you know how I can tell you're American?

nothing more cuck than "my jew parents butchered my cock when i was an infant, but i'm h-happy about it and it's better because i can't do anything about it. y-you wish you had an inferior ruined dick like me!"

>disprove this image
>>protip: you can't
pick one faggot

...wash it........ the skin slides right over the head of the dick with no problem (unless they have phimosis). Just pull down and wash it like anything else. I never have smegma. And the only reason for a SLIGHTLY higher chance of getting STD is skewed. The skin can tear if your rough with it on some people increasing the chance. And a lot of niggers aren't circumcised, and they lead the world in STD's, skewing the numbers.

Did you know that people in america aren't all cut?

stfu retard and go lurk somewhere else

Your hand can talk?

I was referring to your lack of empathy.
Literally cannot imagine someone might care about another person's feelings.

>stfu retard and go lurk somewhere else
you mad faggot? cause you type like you mad

If a girl doesn't find my uncut dick sexy then she is blind

The idea that an uncut dick is naturally more unhealthy is ridiculous nowadays. Just fucking shower like a normal person for Allah's sake. Sincerely, a guy with a cut dick who sees no reason to keep that particular "tradition" alive

thats a thumb nigger

Well I'm circumsised and I speak for every properly circumsized guy when I say we feel bad for you uncut freaks

How am I supposed to find empathy in nerve endings in someone's penis?

Dick aint no diamond u tard.

i, personally, think we should cut all babies' arms off so it's easier to wash their armpits

/thread

>medically modified body part done in the name of religion
>everyone else is freaks
LOL okay.

Why stop there, let's just upload the baby's consciousness straight to a hard drive to avoid cleaning all together

OP's got a princess cut

Are you pretending to be retarded?
Go back and read what you said, then reply.

One looks like a desert and the other is natural ur choice

(((Ya, no girl anywhere likes a dick uncircumcised)))

Thanks for the input shlomo shekelstein

Big time for me today I can't go to bed now I have a feeling I should be wearing my hair soon to go back on the way my room was going to work so much today I just got to work and I went to sleep because I'm not even going out today but it's okay I'm gonna be okay again tomorrow and I'm gonna be a little weird at night lol I'm not going to school tomorrow but it's still a good day to be a stupid kid who has to go out with a hijab mom to be a good girl because she has a fever and I'm not even sure why she died. But I'm the one who has no reason not going on a date for the next time or I'll be going on the road again because of my heart ️ and my darling son

This

>>Muh 500,000 more nerves
>">No one cares about your orgasm if they're not a part of it. STFU."

??? Are you sure you're not misunderstanding?

>No one cares about your orgasm if they're not a part of it. STFU.
And you don't see how saying that makes you sound unsympathetic?

So girls like mutilated huh?

How am I supposed to care about how someone busts a nut because of extra or less nerve ending?
I don't know how you do it where you live but where I'm from we keep that stuff to ourselves.

>How am I supposed to care
There is your problem.
I mean it really is that simple, someone's life is worse becasue of x so you feel sorry for them. At least that's what humans are supposed to do.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. ISSS THATTT WTFFFF EWWWWW!!! I COULD SMELL IT FROM HERE WTFFFFF

I'm not cut.
I've talked to about a dozen women about it from friends, some family, to lovers, and to my now ex-wife.

Most will straight out say they prefer it for whatever reason, some will say it doesn't matter, but eventually most of those will even say they prefer it circumcised.

I'm anti for forcing kids to get it done but for adults do whatever you want.

Pretty much comments like, " "Circumcised feels better / harder / and can feel the tip more."

But that's just my experience so take it how you will and a lot of stuff is cultural just because that's what most men are here in the USA anyway.

It's never been a deal breaker either so fuck it.

I am a girl and I think circumcised is much nicer and cleaner.

You know the rules.

Prove it.

The thing is the matter is of such low importance that I can't care about it.
A talk of someone's dick is equivalent of talk about a nerds bug collection in middle school.

>Someone's life is worse
So you were meme'ing me? "Ha he's cut, he's got a bad life, Got 'em!" ?

I dont get this threads at all. Cut guys call uncut guys freaks and uncut guys call cut guys freaks. Theres only one truth to all this, uncut (I prefer calling it intact) is the way nature intended. You dont have to be a genius to figure out that uncut cocks have all on their favor. It is better, as a men you feel more complete, to at least have the decision to circumcise yourself if thats what you wish. Intact cocks are the natural way, everyother way is modified/not natural. And if it wasnt your decision then I feel sorry for you and what you are truly missing out. Uncut > Cut

>Ha he's cut, he's got a bad life
In the same post you described how being circumcised makes one's life worse.

Because I don't.. care about it?
Not caring about someone's dick makes their life worse?
Fuck this. Fuck you, you kept me here too long.

Cutfags are talmudic slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=oWg8ES3zcfw

Not caring makes you a bad person since you probably do this your whole life.
Do you even donate to charity?

That is a normal penis, my penis to be specific. And you are really stupid, uncut penises do not smell if you shower daily, you mutilated fags just don't know any better

>Showering

REEEEEEE

Why are uncut fags so insecure? God damn

Cutfags just think that because they had some sort of bodily modification it has to be a good thing its pretty simple. You all got jewed, enjoy your ED faggots.

>Compare things who can't be compared
>Want to be taked seriously
>kek

You sound biased because mommy and daddy cut your dick up when you were a smaller baby (you're just a big baby now).
I prefer uncut dick, looks don't matter but they look just as good/bad as cut. I just like watching a guy squirm when I move his skin up and down from the head of his dick. Cut dicks tend to look a bit more... shriveled? It's just the exposed skin starts to kind of look more dry as time goes on. To each their own though, I don't really care overall as long as he's clean.

Cutfags are just as insecure in case you haven't noticed. I mean they make these threads more than uncut.

I'm with that user, fuck you. I know I'm on Sup Forums, but you really need help. This is me empathizing with you and how pathetic you are.

that is not a penis

>but you really need help
Nah I'm good.

>people still defend cutting off a part of your dick

>the only solid reply in this thread
>everyone ignores it

Enjoy your leather tip dick. God damn Jew .

Cut on the left; uncut on the right

>appealtonature.jpg

Yeah, being intact isn't even something I think twice about. It's how god intended it to be

Yeah sure, you know what? Eyelids are natural guys. It's appeal to nature if you want to keep your eyelids. they serve no purpose and it's ugly. Who wants to look at that flap of skin on top of the eye that does nothing? so gross.

uncut diamond is more valuable tho

this

Everything on your body serves a function. It's hilarious idiots that start cutting things off thinking they never served a purpose and are better off without it.

The foreskin actually has many functions it contains many nerve endings and is self lubricating to keep your glans in a healthy state and provides a moisture barrier and also provides protection. It's basically no different if you cut the hood off a clitoris...It would become more dry, much more prone to injury and be less sensitive. If you're cut you have some of your sexual organ missing...Feelbadman.

Do whatever you want to do with your body.

/thread

I have a idea . Lets cut our nipples too !!!
Us men we dont need it.

My dick is diamond when i think of your moms pasty arse

If all girls want you to cut your ears to be more atractive, you whould?

Lost XD

this

and im a cutfag