I fucked a guy and found out he has aids, but he didn't fuck me. So I shouldn't catch it, right?

I fucked a guy and found out he has aids, but he didn't fuck me. So I shouldn't catch it, right?

Enjoy your AIDS, faggot.

Sorry user, either way it happens it still makes you a faggot

But his dick didn't touch me

No. Receiving anal is just the way it spreads the easiest. You very well could have HIV now. Get tested

Enjoy your last few months alive before you go to hell lmao

Doesn't matter. You still could have hiv

Haaahaahahaha, go fuck yourself now faggot! You served yourself well! #feelsgoodman

So you're under the impression that aids only goes from the fucker to the fuckee?

Sure, go with that user..

get tested you fucking mongo

Super bait

No, it's impossible to get aids if you're not gay. Only the man who gets fucked is gay and therefore nothing to be worried about.

HIV is actually really tough to catch. What you should be worried about is all the other shit. The reason AIDS gets so much publicity isn't because it's particularly virulent (it's not, transmission rates under 1% even among active cases with high viral loads..haha loads), but because the via for transmission is shared with so many different bugs, some of them much worse than HIV.

Enjoy your Hepatitis B, faggot.

You're not as likely to catch it if you're pitching rather than catching, but you should go get tested sooner rather than later to be safe.

Sex acts and their risk for HIV transmission
Handjob - virtually no risk
Heavy kissing - extremely low risk
Oral sex receiving - extremely low risk
Oral sex giving - extremely low risk
Vaginal sex - high risk
Anal sex giving - high risk
Anal sex receiving -Highest risk

Transmits through exchange of fluids. Blood is the primary risk factor.

Any vaginal or anal sex should be done with a condom. Oral sex should not be preformed if your mouth has any open cuts or bleeding gums.

Cum does transmit the disease but it's safe to ingest if you have no open wounds in the mouth.

Anywhere you have cuts or wounds you should not engage in unsafe sex.

(Personally HIV positive dudes are completely off limits for me. This is just the standard info for people who want to be stupid)

Hiv is aids. It is just a late stage of HIV

HIV is the virus, AIDS is the disease. I'm not sure what you're getting at. If you're trying to sound smart it didn't work.

So this confirms fucking a man makes you gay, even if you're not the one taking it up the ass

Fed up of shit tier thread, 1/10 for making me reply.
Now delete your shitty waste of space of a post.

A guy in. My town got aids from smoking a cigarret he found on the floor

and so do those trips. check'd

>trying to sound smart
Do you see me typing an essay on the correlation between aids and hiv? No. You think you're so smart? How bout you go ahead and explain it.

>How bout you go ahead and explain it.
Ok.

HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. What are you trying to prove, user?

What always surprises me is how people are surprised when they get and STD or get pregnant and they just didn't use a condom

I just don't get it. I know there's still an extremely tiny chance of accident but the chance that nothing will happen is so high that it just doesn't make sense not to use it

he already did. are you pretending to be retarded?

He lied

dude careful you could become a reetard