So ive been telling my gf to make me a cuck for over a year

So ive been telling my gf to make me a cuck for over a year.

I work away from home a lot. Yesterday she sends me a snapchat of a used condom on our bed. Tells me it was the naughtiest thing shes ever done.

Have no stopped jacking it since.

Pic related

You need to burn your Man Card.

I cant tell if people are serious or not when they post stuff like this

Burn it and redeem yourself by offering her pics

Post some good pics man. She looks fucking hot

100^% serious.She wont tell me who he is, just that his body makes her wet thinking about it and that he pushes her buttons.

She also said that we need to talk about how she can continue and me be ok with it

I'd fill more than just one condom with your gf. She's hot.

Looks like this chick amanda I used to fuck. Moar!
And are you okay with it? Her continuing?

Keep her, this girl has a great attitude.

a) your gf is thicc and gross
b) one day you're gonna come home and the locks will be changed, stupid fucking cuck -- have fun being homeless

Only if she keeps it about sex and doesnt get emotionally involved.

I was very turned on ordering her a big box of condoms on next day delivery today.

Told her to install tinder. She said she didnt need tinder. She can get the number of whoever she wants.

She sent me this earlier and said shes off to the gym to "cock search"

>
>100^% serious.
>
>She also said that we need to talk about how she can continue and me be ok with it

Just a note if you wasnt ok with it she would choose him over you

Damn dude. That's intense. I couldn't handle that kind of relationship. Kudos to you if it makes you happy man.

I text her asking how the cock search went. She said none of my business but the box of condoms will be very useful.

Also, what size cock do you have?

5 inches. its small

She's kind of hot. Did she green text any of it. If so please post

That's not small man. Average maybe, but not small. Are you insecure about it? Is that why you got into this?

>did she green text any of it?
>implying anyone but us retards green texts

>cross necklace
>sandnigger necklace

wtf dude, she can't make up her mind about religion or about guys

you need to run the fuck away cuckanon

I want to see the picture of the used condom on the bed please

Cuck. She should be barebacking those dicks.

Jesus people it hasn't happened, its one of those threads again and you fall for it again

Sometimes I feel like this site is split into two camps of trolls whose only purpose is to piss off eachother regardless the topic

this is going to happen op
you're an idiot. it WILL get emotional you faggot. it always does in the end. you just ruined your relationship small dick faggot.

you should cut off your dick to give her even more power over you

oh and then you should kys

Valid. Maybe I spend too much time here

Got any pics of Dat ass?

We all do user, we all do.

That fucking disgusting sand nigger necklace. OP just leave her and let her go fuck all the isis memebers she wants before they behead her

pic with used condom!

If you have to beg her to cuck you for a year then it's not real cuck. You've pushed her to do this. She probably didn't want to. But now she's on the hunt for a new partner. Dumbass

Kys

ive fallen for it its true. no matter how positive you are

hot fucking lady. if you're not pleasing her, she deserves to get it elsewhere. you should beg her to let you watch on video or in person.