Bought this from a local pawn shop for 39$

Bought this from a local pawn shop for 39$.
Did i get ripped of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQSySL6wmsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol i remember when i got one that looks exactly like that one for 59$ you lucky bastard

nah. That's what fingerboxes cost nowadays

Better than battletoads.

just when i filtered the number 40...

>buying a plastic fingerbox
Fucking poorfag pleb

Right? Wood is much better.

I got the Yakizi Wakizashi for my new fingerbox, but it was like 400$. Will provide pix

just when i filtered the number "40" ...

Wood masterrace, plastic is for gay chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=GQSySL6wmsE

Nice, thanks for the Info.
Wanted to get a wooden one, but they are way overprized in my country. But probably will get my grandfathers when he dies

Don't have my Yakizi on hand, so this is the Amazon pic

If it's not a fuck box than yes you did.. if it is.. well enjoy

Pretty much the best ones on the market. Also got them. For graduation a few years ago. They are still in perfect condition

As long as it has all 4 screws and holds together should be good to go for a few years. Saving my pennies to get a marble one but am concerned about the weight

Lots of maintenance but hours of fun. My girlfriend likes them too, I only save my Yakizi for special occasions though.

man i wish they used them in my country's graduations. They use plastic ones, shame on me

Yes, its in perfect condition, except for a few scratches. Already enjoyed for a bit and got to say, its worth the price

What's a fingerbox?

newfag

newfag

this

hahaha... this is classic.

i once bought a frogskin fingerbox at an estate auction, it supposed belonged to andrew jackson.

confirmed

No but at $40 you would have

such an oldfag

Newfag

Srsly? What did you pay, if i may ask? Heard there would be some antique ones available some times, and always have 3k on the side therefor. Never saw one for sale tho

God I hate this fucking meme