herpes

$40 bucks

nothing.

Nothing but paper. If the tab you take tastes you bitter you should spit it out

Nothing, it has no taste

Damn dude you're getting ripped off

slightly acidic

If paper tastes bitter?

LSD-25 has no flavor, color, or scent. so if it has a taste besides paper, it aint LSD-25. probably some research chemical like the 2c drugs

tastes like cheese

If it's bitter in the way user is talking about, it'll be like "make your mouth numb" bitter. A slight bitter taste from the ink (if your blotters are printed on) isn't anything to be worried about.

Either way. Test your drugs, guys.

I think nBOME is the main one people worry about, since it has a pretty low LD50. At least compared to LSD it does

most likely 25i, 25c

The best LSD I'd ever had tasted like paper that zaps your tongue.

Salty milk and coins.

any tips on eating out?

You may have licked a battery, user.

But really, that probably wasn't LSD then. Tabs of acid are should really just taste like paper.

it didn't taste though. just felt. would compare to a battery. was it. just really good research chemicals? definately made me see colorful prisms. i played with my phone for like 2 hours not actually doing anything. just looking at the squiggles.

Real LSD 25 is tasteless, if it's bitter, metallic, it's probably 2cb or nBome, and it's easy to OD on both of these so be careful man.

You all took the b8 even me with this comment. Sigh.

how was the headspace? I've heard that 25i (which has a strange affect on the mouth, can kind of make it numb) is like being sober with the craziest visuals of your life.

I want to note that I'm just speculating though, based on what I've heard and what you said about the zap feeling, there's really no way to know 100% without testing your drugs.

But I mean, some research chemicals are actually quite fun, you just have to choose carefully which ones you wanna use.

on the plane
when piloting

honestly I just like the LSD threads.

I'd say your house. You can really let it all out in your own place.

If it tastes like anything other than the paper it's on its not LSD

Sounds like it coulda been 25i. At most I felt like I just smoked a bowl of really good weed, then took a couple shots, then started seeing shit, from the tabs alone. I was pretty coherent though, even played some video games. Just did dumb shit in them because things looked cool.

The color blue

It's good that you had a fun time, at least. The problem with 25i is when people take 3 or 4 tabs thinking it's acid and then OD. but that's neither here nor there, in your case.

Im interested in trying LSD, where should i look first?
Dark net? Ask my dealer?

best place to get it is the darknet from a well known supplier. I recommend GammaGoblin.

If you decide to buy your LSD from anywhere else pick up a UV pen from your local shop and shine it on the tabs, as you can see in the pic; LSD has a glow under UV light, Research chems dont.

Try mcdonalds

ask your dealer first is probably the easiest first step. The darknet is where the best acid comes from though.

Ok ill try that, thanks

It tastes like colors with a side of time.

Goddamn aluminum

the 2C drugs are amazing but yeah they won't fit on paper

Hey guise if I have thoughts of self hate sometimes would it be safe to take acid?

nothing

and your getting fucked over man, tab for £10

An ehlrich reagent test is also a good bet.

I do too. I'm not an expert, but I think there's always risk of a bad trip. Things can get existential fast.

It helped me deal with similar feelings, but it can also make latent psychoses come out faster in some cases. Start with a small dose and people you are very comfortable with and respect the drug, you'll be fine.

Yeah I'm doing that. My 2 good friends want to trio together. They have a whole set up for it with lights and good music. They've done it before so they know how to lift the mood if needed

theres always a chance but its all about mindset and setting. dont do it at a party unless you're experienced. get a group of close friends, make a good music play list, and sit in a comfortable room with a little weed. also have at least one sober friend to be trip sitter. if you do get any weird thoughts, dont find it just remember that it'll be over soon and let the trip do its thing.

fight** sorry

It better taste like nothing or else gg

Sizzle

tastes like happiness

I hate when people say this
>test your drugs.

NO ONE HAS DRUG TESTING KITS WITH THEM YOU FAGGOT.

Just know what your given and who from.
Dont be stupid.

I'd say just be careful. Not paranoid, just do some research, have some idea what to expect. Obviously, it's very difficult to expect, but it's good to be mentally prepared. Have some people you trust nearby, they don't have to be actually with you, but if you start sketching out go talk to them, they can reassure you and it'll be a change of setting which will help

Sometimes ink on the paper can leave a mildly bitter taste, but barely. Anything more than just a hint of bitter isn't acid.

>NO ONE HAS DRUG TESTING KITS WITH THEM YOU FAGGOT.

well they are cheaper, legal and fit in a bag so its kinda lazy not to. then again i've never used one even though I should. lazy me.

And while I'm tripping I'll be able to recognize people I know?

I don't know if that's relliable, i just did that with two tabs from a blotter ive tried before and they were bitter, and also somewhat cheap. They shined like LSD does with the UV light and i was almost positive they were RC, altough the dude who sold me the blotter said it was LSD, so I dont really know for sure.

I'm with this guy, low dose will do fine.

Pretty good actually but you need to drop at least 10 to get any taste at all. 20 would be better

yeah don't worry about that m8. I'm not experienced with really high doses, but it's not like you see in movies, seeing dragons and shit
My experience was that things slowly swim around and there's a sort of overlay of really complex and constantly changing geometric patterns. I think of it as the brain's pattern recognition going nuts

>it didn't taste though. just felt. would compare to a battery.

nbomes

If you can buy drugs, you can buy testkits. I hate faggots whose idea of safety is asking internet strangers to identify a drug from a picture or some attempt to describe it.

>NO ONE HAS DRUG TESTING KITS WITH THEM YOU FAGGOT.

Well why the fuck not?

>Just know what your given

Wanna know a super surefire way to know what you're given? I'll give you 3 guesses.

like a failed counter culture movement of a bunch of well educated liberal anti-americans.

My friend said he eventually went into a dark tunnel and started reliving things in his past.

Sometimes it tastes like everything all at once.

Yes, you wont lose your mind. Well, maybe yes, but you will be the only one who can tell. When I'm tripping i always talk to people and ask them how I look or if im acting weird, and everyone just responds I'm looking really normal, no changes, altough inside my mind I felt like I was doing all sorts of crazy shit lol, just respect the drug and be aware all the times, all the crazy shit you see is part of the trip, don't worry "OMG i see demons! oh, yeah, I took drugs, it's fine", works everytime to diminish a bad trip for me

Thanks user. You're making me feel better about this. Did you experience anything like this

tastes like rainbow farts

How do the tabs looks?

If it's real, it tastes like nothing. You'll just taste the paper it's on. But if it's fake or made with something else, it'll taste really bitter or almost like menthol.

nah. tastes more like a Jewish mixture of art, music, literature and fashion to kick back any person to a primitive state of mind that makes you rethink what is normal within your culture.

Not really, but for example once I was at a bar with some friends and for like an hour i lost concept of where I was, I started to think that shitty bar was everything in space and time, was a really strange feeling, like no one can't leave that place, everyone has lived here for eternity. It wasn't scary, just super weird, sometimes you just need a change of scenary or fresh air, once we leaved, i was relieved instantly.

>Just know what your given and who from
"yeah they guy i bought this from said it was 'totally fire' and '100% pure' so we should be OK"

I have had similar experience from shrooms. I couldn't leave the couch where i was sitting on when the trip kicked in. Was like two hours before i could leave. Was not bad just weird

See? they shined and were bitter like nbomes, so I dont know what the fuck they are but they are really good for sure.

closer look

purple