Suicide Squad sucked

>Suicide Squad sucked
>World Peace sucked
>the Olympics are sucking

Worst summer ever.

I need Rogue One to be awesome as fuck.

It's gonna suck bro.

People like you need to just fucking off themselves.

This

MDE is overrated trash for self hating Nu-males in denial

im not even talking about MDE but anybody who says "worse summer ever" because of a bunch of faggy pop culture shit needs to fucking go outside and live life.

It's 106F outside every day so most people in my area don't go outside between 9-10am and 6-7pm

That being said, if movies and tv shows are the true highlight of one's existence then yes you should kill yourself

Its not going to be.

You're a complete fucking faggot for using that picture.

>worst summer ever
Nah. It's been pretty underwhelming though. I saw Jungle Book (good but like the animated one), The Infiltrator (good acting but too sensationalist) Our Kind of Traitor (Good enough) and Bourne (bad)

Last year I saw Jurassic Park (bad) Genisys (bad) Fury Road (good) Tomorrowland (decent) Rogue Nation (good) and San Andreas (passable)

Considering that Our Kind of Traitor was limited release only, there really hasn't been much this summer for movies.

>good but like the animated one
Good but not like the animated one. That was the main let-down, but you can't get whimsy from CG.

>kill yourself if all you do is watch movies
But it is specifically stated that this summer is a bad summer for movies? Within that frame of reference only the movies matter.

>Dude every movie sucks cause rotten tomatoes said so lmao

/thread

The Olympics are 24 hours old bro. Give it a chance.

This thread is pretty salty.

Way past the daily allowance for sodium.

>Rogue One

Why in hell anyone would think it'll be any good after dat Star Wars.

Upvoted and reblogged

Allah is great though!

>needs to fucking go outside and live life

he said, while posting on Sup Forums

you're not fooling anyone

>That being said, if movies and tv shows are the true highlight of one's existence then yes you should kill yourself

Spoken like a true plebeian. If you don't live and breathe kino you do not belong on my board.

You just need a Sprite sponsorship

>kino

Hello, Sup Forumseddit

you want to ____ the bunny

Nice try. I have never once visited reddit and I haven't been on Sup Forums in years. In fact, even my time on Sup Forums right now is brief because I dedicate 15 hours a day to watching kino.

Stay pleb.

>kino

Hello, Sup Forumseddit

2016 is a bad year.

No good movies.
No good games.

All the promised good movies and good games were disappointing and mediocre if not terrible.

There's been no happenings. No new scientific advancements. 2016 year of the bore.

>no good games
Hello Sup Forumseddit

Hello

Hello Sup Forumseddit

>muh samefag meme
Wow. Is that what it's like on Sup Forumseddit? I though you all had names over there.

Eat.

I want to slather that bunny up in sauce and stick in the oven for a good hour

>I need Rogue One to be awesome as fuck.

If you started this thread to prove you're a complaining entitled little bitch?

High marks summer kid.

You've succeeded.
now please kill yourself

>samefagging this hard

>There's been no happenings.

What about all those religion of peace ones?

Hello, Sup Forumseddit

That's bad, not good.