Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuPmJTa_8-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Movie"
Kek

>Tom Green
>Funny
Pick one

\b\ is such a retarded place : being called a newfag is funny more than insulting

Yeah, the shit he does is stupid, but I look at the movie itself just being the joke

Smoking weed is bad for your mental health and dreadful for your productivity

Jesus, Tom, anything to stay relevent, huh? Sorry you're not important enough to raid anymore.

>We can live like Kings!

Yeah, I stopped smoking a few weeks ago. Had a nasty psychological dependence on it, was getting nothing done and constantly felt stupid.

Homie, that's just false. I thought Tom Green was the funniest dude on Earth for a long time, and I instantly hated him like 20 minutes into that shit movie and have hated him ever since.

That movie is empirically shit.

The tom green video of him in an old subway

epic.

You're right, that is an unpopular opinion

That is a fucking garbage film and one of the only times in my life where I actually stopped watching it to watch something better

Don't tell me you're so stupid you don't know the difference between hot and cold?!?!

in 15 years, it's going to be as hard to find a trump voter irl as it is to find a Limp Bizkit fan from 2001 now.

>dubs are fags

You're just galavanting around in my suit!

Great movie.

Smoking weed all the time is bad for your mental health, in small amounts it's no worse than booze

It, however, does make you incredibly unproductive. It's a morish drug that makes you incapable on functioning on a decent level all the time.

Belly button jewelry is a sign of white trash and the scars left behind are disgusting.

Belly button tattoos however...

tl:dr Donald Trump is the Fred Durst for the Angry Birds generation.

I enjoyed fgf no matter what anyone says tom green in his day was funny. Infact id say he was alot funnier then the bullshit mtv pumps out now

Years of my daily cannabis use supports this notion

Berserk is a shitty anime. All of it not just the new one.

the jews had nothing to do with 9/11

Not all muslims

His original show was funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=LuPmJTa_8-w

Overwatch is garbage.

I used to think that was bull shit but I quit for the month and within two days I've never felt better

Sublime was a terrible band.

Trips don't lie use to smoke makes you a lazy fucking loser.

This is not an unpopular opinion.

Led Zeppelin sucks

I agree with the first part. Second part? Bah. Tattoos in general are shit. But that's an opinion, too.

>Smoking weed is bad for your mental health
Esp. if you've got anxiety. Just exacerbates the fuck out of it.