Ask a professional cuckold anything

Ask a professional cuckold anything

69*0

So, that means you get paid to let guys fuck your wife?

How was the first time doing it? How was your relationship after?

is your cock lock in chastity?

How much do you earn for being a cuckold?

Just got my gf into this recently. Planning a group for her soon any suggestion?

that hoverhand

this

not exactly. I put advertisements on craigslists that I'm interested in watching people have sex. People then negotiate with me and sometimes pay me to watch them have sex and I roleplay as the cuck.

The first time doing it I found it hard to developin an erection but the memory of her getting squirting to the thought of my weak body whilst getting pounded by a guy much more well endowed then me still gets me off to this day.

$100 a session

I can see why she would be interested.

Bullshit. Nobody pays for this.

Professional implies you're getting paid. How so? People are paying to fuck your wife while you watch??

That just makes you a fuckin weird ass pimp.

You should probably eliminate yourself from the gene pool seeing as you're helping ruin our planet with your bullshit.

Why would you lie about something like this to strangers on the internet?

If anyone's getting paid it's the bull. He's doing all the goddamn work.

I'm not lying. People pay top dollar to find a weakling that looks the part and embraces the identity.

how much money does a "professional" cuckold make an hour? Is it a hard job market to get into?

Do you have to clean up the bulls load?

Yes.

I don't get paid by the hour I get paid by the session. Usually $50-$100 a session.

You have to build a name for yourself to do well in the industry. I've been working this job since 2009 and am well known in Metropolitan Denver

lul

do you do anything like jerk off, or just sit and watch?

I'm dating a 18 year old prostitute. So it's like she is cucking me professionally
But it's cool I get to fuck her friends and she is a good wingwoman

I roleplay as a cuck who achieves gratification from watching the woman he desires have sex with the other man.
Of course I masturbate.

Some of the time it is filmed.

do you have any photos you can share?