PSA:

PSA:

It is NOT ok for a corporate entity to doxx anyone and make it public. This is wrong on so many levels!

This is for us all! No way should any entity do this. Now, they threw down the gauntlet.

I bet you 100 dollars that any of those execs on the United board have dirtier histories than our Chinese guy.

Any takers wanna challenge this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB8fClky2Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

At first I was upset

but now I think it is just Karma

fuck homosexuals

Always the same shit. Somebody makes the headlines they always find a false flag just to make the person look bad.

Fuck United Airlines
Dragging a docter off the plane just so a staffmember could take his seat

Only in the U S of A

United doxxs David on what they believe is him.

What next? Becuase you gave United 1 star, they buy up your web history and smear you next!

This is the new way corporations get back at you for speaking up! Appalling!

People need to understand that it's not about the Doctor, it's about the policy. The fact that they could do it to anyone, you or I. It could be a convicted murderer for all I care. They did a shitty thing, and now they are trying to cover it up with more shit.

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING USA

And will you lay down when you are their next target?

Explain.

He's Vietnamese

Deport this gook bastard.

Oscar Munoz learned from the best.

>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx>doxx

Have they found any dirt on the passenger yet? If he's even had a speeding ticket, expect to have it all over the news soon

I felt bad for the gook initially at first when he was dragged off the plane but when he came back on and started begging like a child I actually wanted him to die. All in all a fair result

The gauntlet has been thrown down.
Go!
Oscar Munoz
Scott Kirby
Michael (Mike) P. Bonds
Brett J. Hart
Gregory (Greg) Hart
Linda Jojo
Andrew Levy
Andrew Nocella
Howard Attarian
Kris Bauer
John Gebo
Kate Gebo
David (Dave) Hilfman
Christopher (Chris) T. Kenny
Gerald (Gerry) Laderman
Douglas (Doug) Leo
P. Douglas (Doug) McKeen
Jim Olson
Brad Rich
Sam Risoli
Jonathan (Jon) Roitman

United exec here:

Game on!

This

They can't his flight got revoked

tits or gtfo

I think United Airlines just drew...

FIRST BLOOD!

John and Kate Gebo are swingers with a taste for younger flesh. They have been frequent fliers on Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Express.

Im pretty sure this is a bot spreading this shit...
Anyways fuck that old man. You are a fuckin chinese doctor. Ive seen how much they care about human life. Fuck him. Hes not a dumbass he just dint get his way and threw a tantrum. asians and foreigners in general play this victim game.we can get away with it. This is not a dumb man. chinese are fuckin horrible and smart they are frugal to the point insanity.
Ive seen them always trying to get shit for free and pretend they dont speak english when they fuckin worked here for 20 plus years. I work for united... btw. Lots of then work at airports for the travel benefits. They are litterally saving thousands of dollards already. A Little patience like a normal person does not aplly to them...

Can one of you fucking nerds Webm this dropbox link

/s/4qg9e81xzabtxzy/Reaccomidation.mp4?dl=0

Óscar Muñoz took off his tildes to pass for white. He is secretly promoting Fulgencio Batista's great-grandson for president.

Mike P. Bonds likes to coat baseballs in Vaseline and insert them into his colon.

him and ken bone can have a party together

He's Vietnamese.

United shill reporting in.

Hey dick, it was a human that started this thread.

Do you really think United gives a shit about you? Once you get near retirement... See what happens to you then.

Eh...

Corporations have won the battle but not the war!

You're not earning your salary with such a post. Shill? Or spill the beans?

Who gives a crap.This is corporate anyways we are all here for the benefits. My man. And fuck your sympathy this guy was just an idiot who dint get his way. Trust me he was told many times. He had many oportunities to calmly leave. He dint. He pulled this shit... regardless of what a company does or say about it. He got himself and no one but himself to blame for this. Ppl are just working their shifts...
doing their job.

Lrn2grammar u united shill

when the corporations smear you, will you say this too?

Post a pic with a timestamp please.

You say he had the option. What about the other people on the flight?

They all (the passengers) had options. The police had an option not to comply, but the did the corporations dirty work anyway.

That should tell you the state of human rights in america is. Bill of human rights. Just as long as a corporation says its not ok, does that mean our right are voided?

Fucking garbage we should buy their CEO's internet history...

Or doxx the board of united.

My money is that there is a pedo among them. Even worse... They're using the airline to traffic their victims.

This is pure speculation but i have a feeling this isnt far from the truth.

Probably...

Is not an option. Is a rule. They plane is not flying only you. Is giving you a service. What about the other people?
This guy is a selfish prick.. who has no idea what is like to not get his way. Thats it.

he was convicted of multiple crimes. i think he's well acquainted with not getting his way.

Nigga show your face with timestamp

When united doxxes you and shows off your MLP postings on Sup Forums, will you be lay down?

Or fight?

United is the third worst airline in this country, behind spirit and frontier

Mmm, that shillin..

actually i disagree with united's actions in this completely, especially playing dirty pool with a PR game this way. i was just making a point. he's not unacquainted with not getting his own way.

Oscar here:

You pay me with the knowledge that you wont see it again. My clauses keep you away from your money when you hand it over. I can beat you and throw you off my planes. On top of that, my lawyers will run smear campaigns on you so hard, you will kys.

Just an fyi, im elite. Never fuck with Elites. This is what happens.

Fuck you plebs.

-wiping my ass with hundreds
Oscar. " big O" munez

nope

So it's okay when the MSM does it but not a corporation? What's the difference when the MSM is owned by like 6 companies? Fuckin' butthurt libtard mental gymnastics. Like how the fuck am I hearing this line of argumentation from people who unironically believe that Trump pees on hookers and that Pewdiepie is a nazi?

kek

This is the begining of the new world order!

Thank god i have enough united miles points.

How many points can i use for a loaf of bread?

What is my monthly due to maintain peace with your lawyers?

How many things do i need to sacrifice in the name of United?

Is a shame to call this dumbass a doctor...

It does sound improbable that they really needed to move four extra employees to Louisville for business reasons. Instead of all this insane bumping, UA might have simply ordered a few employees in Louisville into double shifts.

This. He could be Hitler himself for all it matters.

Agreed.

They exploited the system by using real law enforcement ( shame on them as well) to get a guy off the plane, only to let him back on!

wTf!

UA is outsourcing its claqueurs from Rooosha.

i suppose this calls into question what the employees are. if any of them were pilots navigators or tin pushers , there are regulations regarding how many hours can be worked in 24 hours as well as sleep requirements due to the hazard of piloting shit while sleep deprived.

This guy is boricua! Gotta admit i like seeing someone from my country up there lol. Money talks.. Corporate doesnt care about your feelings. We are getting fucked regardless... might as well make the best of it. Stop being a little bitch about it. Be a man about it. Outsmart the system... everyone does it

fuck off, i already said i am against UA's handling of the entire thing and was just making a separate point. don't be so quick to label somebody a trollfarmer.

Protip: If you have to shill for a MuriKKKan company, you should at least brutalize English the way a real MuriKKKan brutalizes it.

This perpetuates you being a pleb!

You like being a cuck, dont you?

Nvm hes mexican.... fuck oh well ill take it.
Good to see a latino in a position of power lol

HURR DURR OH GOD LOOK HOW RETARDED I AM

Im not the cuck defending a criminal doctor who is stupid...

Outsmart! Hah!

Money doesnt make you smart. UA has used it in their favor to slap rules on plebs behind our backs at the expense of you!

You are the target. You must be really stupid to not see that.

I just outsmarted you. Now go to United like a big boy and give your life to them!

yeah...thats really not "OK"

they did Ken Bone dirty like that too

I feel like some newspapers are forgetting that they are supposed to "minimize harm"

The fact that he snuck back on the plane is enough to justify the force used against him.

This is just the icing on the cake.

Says the cuck.

This isnt about our boy david getting his ass kicked.

Its about how united is now smearing his image to justify them being brutal to their customers.

You are the people that say "well... This is how it is now"

This thread is for people to say " im not going to be treated this way. If they can do it to him, they will do it to you"

Let's follow this line of thinking for a moment. Why on earth would UA offer such an insane amount of money to bump four passengers from this short flight? What "business necessity" could justify such an expenditure? And then risk (and receive) public censure by sending police on board to beat the living shit out of one old guy? There has to be a Rothschild-sized motive behind all this.

Really, why were those four employees so damned important? What were they, Al Fucking Qaeda agents?

He didnt sneak back in.

You've never been arrested in america.

Go work for united airlines like the slave you are.

the force used against him was BEFORE that

I can understand security removing a man from a plane if he snuck onto it or whatever, but not what happened to this guy

>faggot trades opiates for gay sodomy
>busted on scores of counts of selling narcotics illegally
>loses medical license
>gets high as fuck
>goes on drug-fueled rage bender on airliner, fucking over everyone
>he deserves our pity and the airline is to blame

fuck yourself all the way to hell

If they were pilots, they could very well have deadheaded in the cockpit beyond all scrutiny.

Damn dawg!

Lay it down!

Keep it up!

Anyways i dont post
but i was bored. And this whole fake and "correct" sympathy is makin me sick.
See the world and you'll notice how stupid and insignificant these little events are.
People cant afford to be a little bitch in most places.
My 2 cents. Now if you excuse me. Im gonna go fuck some exotic bitch.
Oh. And if you are not doing this in his job. You are doing it wrong. Nigga.

Dunno, he smells like a gusano to me ¡y viva don Fulgencio!

>shooting yourself in the head twice
This guy must have really wanted to die.

Are you actually retarded?
They bumped 4 people so they could get a crew to Kentucky so they wouldn't have to bump 175 people whose flight would have been cancelled.

See
You've been found out. You may now retire.

>mexican
Ni lo creo.

Are you sure that is david dao?

Wheres the proof?

This is why corporations shouldn't do this you fag! They pulled data in likeness of him and spread the word in 24 hours. Don't you think that's a little to convenient for United?

Go work for united like the slave you are!

youtube.com/watch?v=qB8fClky2Mo

i am the ceo of united airlines how dare you Sup Forums do this to me i am a ceo that meens a god to all of you

No, you are clearly a UA claqueur.

learn to read.

I understand that your tiny penor gets hard thinking about getting junkies to eat your cum for a fix, but setting aside your drug-fueled faggotry, why do you think it's okay for a high-as-a-kite rapist to punch cops?

Can I talk to you about a complaint I have from flying a couple weeks ago?

When have a global operations stopped for 4 flight attendants?

Please provide a source.

If you cannot. Please sign up for being United airlines slave department. Where you work and troll for oscar and his elite crew. Maybe they might even let you lick their boots!

Except he did reenter the plane and sit back down. Justified.
Don't watch cnn, it's bad for you.

United shill found!

Snuk-snuk-snuk-snuk-snuk!

How much does Unites pay you to shitpost?

Fucking bumb too shit man. I wanna take down

I'm willing to bet that UA did not violate their Tariff Agreement by overbooking/bumping/removing this passenger.

But I also bet not more than 1 person on that flight has even glanced at the Tariff Agreement.

Oh, and NONE of you faggots have.

If you read it first, you would not use scheduled air travel for anything critical.

Oh shit, my sides, this dumb chink is being praised as a hero by sjw cucks and he is the weakest chink.

That's the patented Clinton Double-Tap Suicide. You might try to ask Vince Foster about it.

>The 1% is out of control.

NIGGER DETECTED.

Get off my Sup Forums

Why would such a tariff be in place if not only to drain you of money?

Why do rules like these exist? At some point it probably made sense.

Now, its used to enforce beat downs and laugh at you when oscar and his board uses your money you slaved for to lick his heels.

It's pretty simple: airlines need to shuffle flight crews sometimes without a lot of advance notice, and sometimes passengers need to get bumped. The fact that this passenger just happens to be a junkie drug dealing homosexual rapist only reminds me of how cancerous our liberal media is for making him a victim/hero, and I feel nothing but contempt for the SJW crusaders who jumped on this gay as fuck bandwagon. You should be ashamed.
cum guzzling junkie?