Hail the Queen!

Hail the Queen!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't she interrupt a minute silence you cuck mudslime

Based Saffiyah

Gr8 b8 Knut.
Honestly, dont you have a Vice article to submit?

didn't get it... story?

Europe needs to be purged.

what does her butt look like?

Story?

She stood up to EDL manlets bullying a muslim woman. The police had to protect the manlets from getting 3rd degree butthurt.

No she fucking didn't

nope fake news

She's an Isis sympathiser who lefties seem to love.
OP is obviously some pre teen who's never been into the real world or a bored uni student

Lmao "bullying"
Do you apologize to the nearest muslim every time they kill someone? When that soldier was beheaded in Britain did you find the nearest mosque and start sucking them all off?

Found the real cuck. Try harder manlet.

Who's she?

Yea it's easy to stand up to someone when you have a dozen police behind you huh? Fucking kill yourself pussy liberal

a manlet destroyer

>Implying muslim sympathizers aren't the ultimate cucks

Haha what a faggot. Europe is fucking doomed.

wtf is that shit on her nose?

Dyke and manlet are having a staring contest. Both are pathetic and both are hailed as heroes by retards.

Look at that fucking neck

Good on her

It's called a piercing you idiot

Idk who this ugly bitch is because I don't want the news, but Boxxy will always be queen. Oh wait, you weren't even here when she was newfag

EDL facists had surrounded a woman in a hijab. She just stepped in and smiled at this prick until the pacifism got too much for him

How stupid are you? Do you think that people murdering in the name of *insert religion here* means that everyone who is a part of that religion is guilty?

Are you religious? That would give us some idea of how stupid you are.

watch* the fuck

manletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanletmanlet

boxxy was never queen, now bow down to the real queen

ian.crossland.33

what a fucking rotter

>sad manlets

Mudslime detected.

Religion is no real indication of intelligence. But every Muslim is a terrorist. Read their holy text.
Stay woke

I'm not a follower of an organized religion because I'm not a faggot. And yes if you are part of a religion like Islam, Christianity, or Judaism then you are responsible for what you people do. Fucks like you always say the same shit

>But he doesn't represent all muslims
>Not a true muslim

>Muh no true Scotsman fallacy is all i have

So........ does she have any noooods floating around or what?
>I couldn't care less about her opinion Lel

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ

>every Muslim is a terrorist
>Stay woke

Topkek
I love it when lefties get upset. At least with the right they can take a loss.
Brexit, Trump and most of the world is going right, the masses don't lie
Neutral reporting in

>Lone shitskin upset that he is of inferior genetics

Look, if you want to fuck monkey pussy that's all on you. Don't cry that real men can get white women.

>Sup Forums manlet rage thread
>I love it when lefties get upset

too long not reading
mad white boi

Im muslim.

Feels good.

Funniest thing is you have to create a thread on a, previously, right wing racist board to feel some sense on entitlement.
RIP Moot. He wouldn't stand for this newfaggishness

>Rage

Lmao ok whatever you gotta tell yourself.

Do you understand that not everyone shares the same interpretation of texts from over a millennia ago? Some people reach the conclusion that the texts teach peace, others use it as a tool to justify violence. The texts are purposefully vague so that any follower can distort it to suit their needs. This applies to every organized religion, including Christianity.

>mudslime detected
Okay, memester.

ITT pic related is posting pictures of a clothed ugly dyke and writing manlet over and over.

Nothing to see here.

Literally who? She looks ugly as fuck

I can also read that Of Mice And Men is a how to not raise a retarded brother if i really wanted to mate.

she was shout during a moment of silence. Shes scum.

>muh moot
>muh old times
>muh 2007 Britney spears
>lmao
>no tears here user
>jokes on u

Greenparty voter detected

except you're wrong

>Thinks organized religion isn't a crime against humanity

LOL

Jill Stein also likes 2007 Britney Spears

you have shit taste

>can't comprehend what he's reading
Take a remedial English course.

>Thinks she can tell how people are feeling on an anonymous image board

Yeah. I'm just foaming at the mouth and jumping up and down because I'm so mad lool.

Your Vice article is overdue m66

>more then half of the said religion support the mass killing of gay people
>more then half support the government by Sharia Law
>every time their population gets above 50% you get a civil war in your hands

No clearly it is white supremacy causing all this

There is no way religion(a set of believes) can influence someone to has certain views of the world... That is just dumb

who is that

see here white boi stay enraged
>muh online opinion > news

PostOp Pakalu Papito

I comprehended just fine. You're defending religion. I don't make excuses for religious folk like you do. Go suck your preacher, rabbi, or clerics cock.

>thinks I'm white

Oh this keeps getting better and better.

She's a perfect example of how to protest properly and stick it to em.
MLK would be so proud.
MX would be so furious.

She's not white and she has an ugly gob, with a dog collar around her neck. There's nothing attractive about her. You've just got low standards

Who's angry? The right always win. Just check your altered history books.
> ITT Fedora tipping uni students try to convince others to take a dick
> Nothin' personal kid

once she does her makeup she doesnt look half bad, see???

pretty much this. Just get in the way and show you're better than them

my job is done
don't have a heart attack gents

Gob? That's a nose ring you fucking retard.

yep just look at all the enraged betas. enraged by what? peace? what a joke

>I comprehended just fine
Not him, but you clearly don't. It's laughable, really.

> Re-Enforced my right wing views
> "My job is done"

You're the hero the right deserves OP the faggot

This is the Sup Forums I miss.

You sure showed us.
Smug lefties are hilarious.

>Reading is hard

>triggered

gob is another word for ugly fucking face

I'd like to see her pull that shit with me. I would've knocked her on her ass

> I showed them guys today mummy!
As she puts your water wings on tonight before your soup

Badass over here.jpg

wow dude you would have knocked that skinny girl on her ass for smiling? arent you a bad ass!

:) keep making excuses for retards who need to believe in magic sky people. I don't care if some Muslim in Indonesia interprets their garbage goat religion differently than some fag like you in Britain does.

>triggered
>doesn't see this

lol thanks for proving my point

Definition of gob

: lump

Merriam-Webster

fucking right, she wants to step up to me like she's going to do something, I would've put her in her place before she got any ideas about who is in charge

big man you standing up to fragile smiling girl
You're probably under 5'.

>being this butthurt