Hold her head down as she throats me until her face turns blue

Pink her against a wall and choke her as I cum deep inside her

Pin

Wwyd
If it's really good I'll post her ass

Make her a bowl of eggs

make her 69 upside down and go nuts until i came down the throat. wwyd

also her

Strip her naked and tied her face down to one of those benches and go to town on that ass.

Strip them naked and throw them down the stairs.

Wwyd

I'd make the other three eat granny's dried up old pussy

Gag then with their hats and ram a double sided dildo into each of their asses. Tie them up, kick them over and jerk off onto them. Leave them in a dirty alleyway.

Mother/daughter

i'd fuck em both, tie up daughter, make her watch her mom get fucked hard, and take a load on the face in front of her, then force mom to stroke my cock against her dau's face to get me hard again telling them both how i'm gonna fuck her daughter

WWYD?

As a black man, I get the daughter pregnant then run off. Not before snatching the mothers purse tho...

Dump the beer on her head pull her by the hair and make her get down on her knees and suck my cock.

bent over the bathroom sink, fuck from behind, grabbing a tit and spanking that ass, watch her expression as she's fucked hard in the mirror

have her suck me hard as i finger under her dress, then tug the dress up push her up against the wall, drag the panties down, legs up around me and fuck her

Tell her to consider drinking less because alcohol causes liver damage

i'd fuck the mothers face roughly

now that is a nice ass to see bent over and grabbing while fuck her deep

Have her ride my cock while I play with those tiny tits.

those sexy lips would need wrapping around my cock tightly and deep, as i squeeze those tits and tug on her nipples, eyes looking up at me as i watch my cock slide deep into her mouth, telling how how i'm gonna fuck her
hot sexy slut

Is rip those big tits out of her dress and make her crawl around on all fours like a dog. And then mount her from behind and fuck her ass while choking her.

What would you do to snobby rich cunt Brittany?

break into her house when alone, chloroform her, abuse her mouth fucking her throat, fuck her pussy tearing open her top to get at her tits, as she starts to wake as my cock is buried deep, tell her i sent pics to daddy of how his pretty princess likes getting fucked like a whore (i won't have done but it will be a fun effect, i'll have saved them though), tie her hands above her head and continue fucking, flip her over eat out her ass then fuck it deep. fill it up with cum then shove a butt plug up there, tie her up so she can't take it out

That's awesome. Sexual destruction of Brittany.

absolutely, she does look like the posh bitch that needs a good abusing, someone at some point will have to remove that plug and have my cum dripping out of her ass down her thighs

I'd shove her head in a dirty men's room toilet while diving the handle of a plunger up her ass. I'd cum all over her wet hair and then handcuff her to the toilet for the next guy to find.

Trust me. She deserve it. Her sister is even worse my needs even more abuse but she's less attractive.

probably push her up against that wall, grab her throat and tell her she needs to be a good girl, push her to the ground and fill up her mouth with cock, have her take it down, like it or not, tear open her top, squeeze her tits then pick her up throw against wall, tear up that split in her skirt and fuck her hard from behind

fuck left HARD in the pussy while sucking on right's tits and making out with her. after i cum inside of lefty, i wanna throatfuck right until she can barely breathe, then fire another load all over her tits.

wwyd to my big sis

maybe she's the one who comes home, sees her sis tied up naked, goes over to untie her as i walk back in the room 'what the fuck do you think you're doing bitch?' and slam her up against the wall, as i grab the top of her dress down and slap her hard, kicking her legs away and pushing my cock into her mouth as i drag her along the floor toward her sis, as she gags and chokes, as i force her bent over and grab her from behind, pulling up the dress over her ass and panties to one side shoving myself up there, 'now pull out that plug and eat your sisters ass clean, i don't want you leaving a single drop' fucking her and spanking her ass red

She'd cry and try to buy you off. Take her money and make her do it anyway.

Cancer thread
Kill yourself

I would lick her eyebrows

oh i'd take every bit of money she could lay her hands on, jewellery, i'd even take their slutty underwear as a keepsake, but she's still gonna have my cum and the taste of her sisters asshole all down her tongue, but don't worry, i'd have her sis return the favour to her too

Id make them strip naked and tell right to get down on all fours and stick her ass up in the air. I'd make her friend dive in and eat it while I watch. Then I'd make them repeat it. Whoever does the better job gets to bend over again and take my cock in her ass.

wwyd to these two??

these threads are so great

WWYD

fuck rights tits then up into her mouth, left can suck my balls and eat my ass

What would you do when mom got home?

Damn I love this trashy slut

Any more of right in that outfit?

make them both suck one of their tits each, as they stroked me making mom suck, then shoot my load over mom's pussy and have them lick it clean, like good daughters, always taught to tidy up their room

Wwyd?

Yes

Fuck I'm sorry man I replied to the wrong post. Was meant for

So fucking hot. Id love to see the looks on their faces. Not such special little princesses anymore.

No. I only have the left girl. I don't know her friend.

now they'd just be slightly less rich whores, i think to finish off they should try and make poor, long suffering mommy cum, fingering her and riding her face and i'll take it in turns to fuck each, and i'll keep doing so until they make mommy cum then have them eat out her juices

Oh okay

I'd love it. Just torturing these bitches and making them cum and feel like worthless whores.

i know, i'd tell them if they want to keep it quiet they'll do exactly what i fucking tell them to do, having stored away MANY pics of them each each other out, and much more, they would become my whores if they don't want to be ruined and they'll pay their way to be trained to become better whores too if they know what's good for them

wwyd?

Push left out of the way because right is much hotter. Got moar of her?

more

One of them would probably just commit suicide. They're fragile. It would be too much for them to no longer be able to live in their pampered little world 24/7.

which 1 do you think it would be? still leaves two rich sluts to fuck, they would be too worried about bringing the family into shame by saying what really happened, so they would still be mine, and i'd continue to fuck em, hopefully Brittany doesn't give in, as i'll be having lots of fun fucking her

How would you use this milf anons?

I'd rip left's tits out of her dress. I'd grab the bottle and smash it over her less attravtive friend's face. While left screams in horror at what I did I'd shove her against the counter and proceeded to penetrate every one of her holes for as long as possible. Then I'd repeat until her friend comes to and make them eat each other out.

It would probably be Jill. She's the most spoiled of the two. Brittany would quietly live with the shame of being a used up fucktoy.

I want to pimp out Brittney and make her orally pleasure and worship poor slut Dana who she used to make fun of for being poor and slutty. Really put her in her place.

perfect, it would just make Brittany and her mom realise the futility of trying to struggle, and B especially becoming my fucktoy to use any way i wish and mom being available for any fucked up shit i can think of to bring both their ways, i'd continue to train them in their incestuous ways and B would become my chosen little rich bitch doing all i say, hot little slut that she is

who? hot though

I just would fuck em all, isnt that enough?

get her on a tread mill

ah i see you just imagine that you would do something, but you wont ever

kinda pretending-future thread

When Brittany and her mom aren't getting fucked they'll have to be Dana's maid and do humiliating tasks. If Dana isn't satisfied she gets to whip Brittney and Gayle the mom's naked asses with a paddle.

Just some slut I know.

very hot slut she is too

And if Jill doesn't off herself you'll have one more at your disposal.

I'd throw her in the trunk of her car and drive it around fast.

oh if she doesn't then i'll be sure to make good use of them all, you just know they would all become effectively my slaves, all three of them slaves and whore to my every wish and command, and paying for the privilege of being that, even better

I like the way you think. They wouldn't even be able to tell their friends. They'd just be fake smiles all the time.

plenty of fake smiles as they try to get on with their daily lives yet knowing all the while that they are mine, whatever i need, that becomes the most important thing, they will know that all through time that they may be called upon and that they have to do what is asked

No more fun for them. They'll be dead inside. They're shitty people already so it will be great to watch their souls get crushed.

more?

i am gonna take every inch of pleasure from this, even when they appear dead inside i'll still fuck em like it's the first time and they may start to just lay there and take it, with no expression, no emotion, but i'll fuck and use them with passion and use them as the horny rich bitches they are to the end

Would you bring any of their rich bitch friends along for the ride?