Where do you go to download stuff (movie/games/tv shows/programs) thats not a torrent site

Where do you go to download stuff (movie/games/tv shows/programs) thats not a torrent site

Best answer get full vid.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.revolutiontt.me:8000/listen.pls
mega.nz/#!Z0gQiJoZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Usenet

top contender for the vid. If I can figure out how to use it :P

Sup Forums dot org slash t, download a torrent client and use the magnet links.

Why would you not want to use a torrent site?

I like to have torrents as a plan B, rather than my main download go to. Is Usenet work paying for?

Post video.

/r/megalinks

irc

>/r/megalinks
I used to use this in the late 90s. What are the good channels now?

IRC. what are the good channels now?

Revolutiontt.me

>Revolutiontt.me
How do you get an account?

bumping for interest

piratebay?

Bumping 4 science

Where is the full video

thepiratebay.org

i mean .cr

thats a torrent site

Didnt pirate bay get taken over and is now monitored since two of the founding members are in prison?

Don't be a pussy

Skidrowreloaded, always

yeah but its great

You have to be invited by a member.

never had any problems with it

yify for movies, still a torrent site, putlocker.io for streaming but you can download through browser by right clicking and then saving the vido

Yes.

If you only need new posts, sign up for tweaknews. It's cheap and they have like 1000 day retention.

This isn't relevant to Op's request but where do people go for I2P?

Netflix

God damn it post the video already you fucking faggot

Interested?

do you even know how many there is torrenting? no way they gonna catch you

That's easy. I use legally free services. Lots of free games on steam and so many streaming services such as crackle. Why take a risk when you can actually support the work with a couple advertisements. Are you so anti capitalism that you can't support the arts?

Yes very. and You'll win the vid!

I own over 100 games on steam, dozens on origin and a few on windows store. a few on GOG too. I pay for cable to attend the movies regularly. One can to both. life isnt black and white.

is this true? I've been downloading a shitton of shit from there

It's all about xdcc these days.

Search google for "xdcc search"

Abjects, moviegods
Scenep2p, the source

It's a fairly heavily monitored site, yes. Most of the time you'll not see anything direct from it if you're smart and use a VPN, but it does make it easier for content owners to potentially go after you or issue cease and desist letters to your ISP

Need an email addy

I own over a Thousand games on Steam. And I still pirate everything I can.

try
[email protected]

download games from nosteam, most games dont let you play online though

This is OP, solid help everyone. uploading full vid now.

are u a mmber plz inv me

>I'm a digital nigger

FTFY

unless of course the guys offering a revolution account want the vid all to himself

Why don't you want to use a torrent site? They're the easiest and most secure method of downloading shit.

I use IPTorrent, not sure why you'd want a direct download over a peer to peer download.

Can I get invited as well?
[email protected]

I'm not OP but I don't torrent shit since most sites are usually behind members invite and well known sites like pirate bay are now monitored. I don't know how anything on torrents work so I don't know what to watch out for for lack of understanding exactly is happening when I see information.

Me too [email protected] ty

Primewire.ag for streaming vids and shows. Works best with a premium real-debrid account (like $17 for 6mos) + jdownloader 2, since that'll let you download easily. Do yourself a favor and leave ad blocker on.

can i aswell plz

[email protected]

This is OP here. still no invite to my youngfossil email :(. video is incomming though

same i really want an account so bad

I also own more physical PC media than I can count at the moment. No I just grab thing when they're a good deal. Doesn't happen over night.

[Welcome to #help DO NOT idle here Use your RTT sitenick English Only Do NOT PM anyone without prior permission Wait to be voiced, THEN ask your question, WAIT for site/help staff We DO NOT give away invites here so DONT ASK!]
[21:39] == EXX [[email protected]] has joined #help
[21:39] -HelpBot- Welcome to the RevolutionTT help Channel EXX. Your estimated waiting time is 4mins. Number of people waiting for assistance: 2
[21:39] -HelpBot- NOTE: Please do not Private Message HelpBot unless you are told to type a command to it, your query will never get answered if you do. Wait for +v (voice) from one of the channel helpers.
[21:39] -HelpBot- To help you quicker: If you're not using your RevolutionTT username please now type /nick yourUSERNAMEhere
[21:39] -HelpBot- --- READ THE CHANNEL TOPIC IN FULL ---
[21:39] -HelpBot- While you're waiting feel free to tune into the RevolutionTT radio: radio.revolutiontt.me:8000/listen.pls
[21:39] hello
[21:39] == You need voice (+v) (#help): #help

been on this for so long

OP here with a gift. Only up for about an hour. have at it.

mega.nz/#!Z0gQiJoZ

>please enter a decryption key

decryption key ??

>I also own more physical PC media than I can count at the moment

Doesn't mean you're not a nigger.

>No I just grab thing when they're a good deal.

You mean when you pirate them for free?

>Doesn't happen over night.

Why? Did you set your download speed slower than the default setting? You fucking nigger?

!d0m6fh4INb9b3dDW1u8QuwHiEIqxqCF_NGQ8kc1Sh9o

>.flv
kys

[email protected]

Would really appreciate an invite

Sent

same
[email protected]

Was busy, sorry, let me check how many invites I have

please

www.hdonline.to

IRC

please inv me

I got an even more badass vid if you sent me the invite. OP here ([email protected])

[email protected]

Done. Check your inbox

Checking, they are pretty strict on who gets invited. I could get banned along with who invited me

nothing there
joe ben wilson meme @ gmail . com

please i want a invite so bad

ffilms.org or putlocker or yesmovies.to