Fluffy torture thread

Fluffy torture thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/view/15083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

This needs to be made into a real game

Unintentional torture is the best, followed by psychological torture. Now unintentional psychological torture... that is perfection!

That's actually a pretty nice idea. Most fluffy games thus far have attempted to make abuse simulators, but a simple game like this ought to be something more easily attainable.

>if a piece of a fluffy stays alive it will try to warn the others
>they get mad and start bullying it

>some fluffies won't care that they're flying and with their friends and will beg to have their legs back

>when you drop a fluffy it will scream and then cry that it has biggest owies

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

OC

you're on this site too, so probably the same thing that's wrong with you.

I don't enjoy weird mlp torture shit, so no, not the same thing that's wrong with me.

you're posting IN THIS THREAD, so you must have been attracted to it on some level

>inb4 just to call you guise out

if you really weren't interested, you would have just kept scrolling.

Wait so are the fluffy things like you guys' fursona or something??

Then why the fuck come into a thread about it, dumb ass.

Welcome to Sup Forums!

Is this your first time here?

Ever read the story behind this? Creepy, but there would be people like that if fluffies were real.

Yes.

Samefag?

I have, It's hilarious how mad the huggboxer gets at the tech support person. I've had friends who've worked tech support too, it's very realistic.

could you post it

The thread

it's a long one but I'll look for it.

thanks user

Booru link: fluffybooru.org/post/view/15083

Nope, just more than one person finds you genuinely disgusting.

>"Wan die!"
>"I don't know what to do!"
>"Wan die."
>You bop your sky blue and grey maned pony stallion on his nose. He gaze doesn't flinch.
>"Stop doing that! Nothing happened. "
>"Wan die." your pony says again. Repeating it over and over.

>Be user. your pony keeps saying "wan die" and you have no idea why.
>You haven't abused it, or said anything mean to it!
>You go to the phone and decide to call Hasbio Technical Support

>Your pony suddenly stands up and walks over to an electrical outlet.
>"Hewwo. New fwend? Gib wongest sweepies?" he asks the outlet.
>Jesus fuck the pony is licking the outlet somehow trying to get it to electrocute himself.

"Hello, Hasbio Technical Support. How can we help you,sir?"
>"Yes. This is Mr. user, I've had my fluffy for a few months now and it's stuck saying 'wan die' over and over and I think it's trying to commit suicide."
>"Wan die," your fluffy says again as he stops licking. He turns around and faces you and then inhales sharply and holds his breath.
"Have you tried resetting your fluffy, sir?"
>"A few times. I didn't want to risk giving him brain damage from the taser though"
"Have you done anything to cause him to want to die?"

>Your fluffy thumps to the floor and gasps. He tried suffocating himself to death. "Fwuffy wan die," he says, sitting upright again.

thanks

>the whole fucking image board

Fixed. You're welcome.

oh ok thats nice

>"Fuck no! I'm not an abuser! I love my little fluffy! I love him more than anything in the world! I give him sketties, and brush his fluff, and I'm sure to never pull out when I cum in his asshole!"
"… pardon sir?"
>"I'm sure to make love to him every night! Sweet gentle love only one man can give to another!"
"Sir, you do realize they're animals… right?"
>You shake the phone angrily. "How dare you call my beautiful fluffy a mere animal! Can he not speak? Can he not tell me how much he loves me?"
"Sir, just because it speaks doesn't mean it's an animal. It's a programmed biotoy that comes out of the womb with less than a two hundred word vocabulary. And they're designed to love you no matter what. Bestiality is highly damaging to their psyche."
>"This is an outrage! I won't sit here and listen-"

>Wait, where did fluffy go? You hang up the phone and search the house. Where could he be? Of course! the bedroom!

>Awww, cute little fella. He has out the Chance Flared Stallion dildo from Bad-Dragon sitting on its base on the floor.
>You got the dildo because poor fluffy's small stallion cock couldn't fit up your ass very well.
>You didn't need a toy for fluffy though since your cock fit just fine in his asshole, or sucking his little stallion dick
>He's even standing on the bed with his ass facing out and in the air, ready for you to take him! Maybe you could sit down on the dildo while you eat out your fluffy's asshole-

>"Die nao," your fluffy says as he leaps backwards off the bed, ass first towards the dildo. With a squeak the massive flared stallion cock, 17 inches of silicone rubber equine flesh, impales your beloved fluffy.
>Your fluffy is dead now sadly, taken by his own need to want to pleasure you.
>What's that? Cum is dripping out of his mouth?
>Oh wait that's just cum coming out of the cum tube of your dildo. Its flare must be at the base of his throat.

>You sigh and grab your phone again.
>Maybe the fluffy shelter will have some mares to date.

OK. Why not go back to your trap thread, then?

Shits Goin south fast

but traps aren't disgusting.

Their stupidity yearns for my adorement

>Now unintentional psychological torture... that is perfection!

This. Just add genital abuse and you have the top three topics all in one pic.

>mfw die nao

You hit me with dubs and that cute shit
How fucking Dare you

There's more where that came from.

Please more.

>Fluffy in a ghost costume
Reminds me of this one.

stupid rat should learn to tuck it's legs under its fluff

Put me in the fuckin grave this shit is adorable

Go back to trash asshole

Kweh.

It's the new banana, yet its more aggravating, it's litteraly fur shit

You're a fucking monster.

I wish PETN would draw more. At least he's commenting on the booru again.

Better

He'll run out of content soon enough. Same faggot that tried to force zozzle and lemons

Kweh.

To ask wtf is wrong with you, obviously.

Question time: Other than sketties, how would you reward a fluffy for doing something especially good?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

so do you walk into a strip club just to tell everyone how much you hate them? no.

Soooo, do you go around to all of Sup Forums's degenerate threads and ask the same thing? Because if you do, then that's autism on a scale I've never seen--but at least it'd be intellectually honest.

anal rape

kill it

By getting them a fertile companion of the opposite sex. Then, I'd tell them that I have only one rule: NO FOALS.

ever

Don't reward with sketties. Punish with sketties. Reward particularly good fluffys with upsies and verbal positive reinforcement.

I thought that was understood.

I'd offer it anything I'd usually do like taking it to a park, but hype the shit out of it before hand. "We're going to the best park ever to have the best day ever! Woohoo! Awesome!"

And I'd give it a party hat to wear so it won't forget to stay pumped throughout the day.

just needs emphasis

>Punish with sketties.

What does this mean?