How did Sup Forums lose their virginity?

How did Sup Forums lose their virginity?

With my dick :3

8 years old.
was raped

Drove 5 hours to Montreal and had it with some chick who was trying to get at this other chick I was talking to online.

Using a vaginas

Pics or it didn't happen

Had sex

My folks left out of town and I got a girl from work to come over.
We drank Boons farms and screwed in the hot tub.
She quit like a week later and I never saw her again.

>implying there are any non-virgins on Sup Forums

I had butt sex with a black dude when i was 17

drunk at a party in highschool, used a latex glove as a condom, never talked to her again

Was he gentle?

>About the age of 15
>Tossed onto to floor by cousin
>Held down while I was rode
I guess rape?

was she hot? pics?

i didn't

Halloween
First long term relation
Brunette
5'11
DD
Skinny
I was terrible

took your mom out for dinner

Yes

>8 years old
>climbing on the roof at my parent's house
>16 year old neighbor girl told me to get down before I hurt myself
>about to jump off when she trips on a rock
>skirt flies up
>no panties
>get a hard on so fierce it rips through my cargo shorts
>not paying attention so I fall off the roof
>land dick first into her cooch
>both of us try to get up, but we keep falling which makes me thrust back and forth into her
>cum about a half gallon
>get her pregnant
>don't want to be a father so I pack a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and a few legos into my backpack and run away
>17 years later I'm still running
>haven't spoken to her or my parents since
You know, the usual.

I haven't in 26 years and probably never will.

Damn you one quick motherfucker

RE 2 cop and will smith combined lol

>9th grade
>getting head from gf at home
>friend calls my cell and she answers
>she says yes to something and hangs up
>friend shows up 20 mins later with rubbers

we fucked for like 20 mins but I couldnt nut and gave up. Fuck bags. Does it still count?

Skipped water polo practice to go home with cutie 3.14
Sex in trailer while mamma gone

On the roof of an elementary school. I was 15

I was sixteen and awkward as fuck (and good looking but didn't know it).. some 19 year old kinda got obsessed with me and I actually really fell for her, buying me things trying to spend time with me. She knew I was codependent and fed it generously..

She basically asked to fuck. Those were good times man, I miss Amy but not just for the sex. Never been taken care of like that. Don't know if I will ever again :/

fucking unexpected feels

Male user here

Big brother raped me when I was 13 , he was 20 at the time.

Started off with me sucking him off when I was 12 but he started to get more aggressive. I started to refuse to do it , he got angry.

Eventually one night parents were out of town and he tried to get me to suck him again but I refused. He overpowered me and punched and kicked me several times. He forced me to put handcuffs on and made me lay on my stomach and tied my feet to his bed.

He then lubed my ass up and his dick and said if I ever were to tell anybody he would kill me. He then had grabbed the gun our dad had pushed it onto my head and made me swear I wouldn't tell and promise that I would have sex with him anytime he wanted.

This continued until I was 23. I have contemplated suicide for many years now and actually have attempted. I slit my wrists but I survived because my mom came into my room minutes after I had done it just by chance. I have never told my parents or even the psychiatrists I have seen.

I'm currently on anti-depressants right now and for the most part, I haven't had any attempts in the last 2 years.

I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me wants to kill my brother but that probably causes more problems than it solves.

If I confess, I then bring this shit onto my parents. My dad just recently passed away too and I almost feel like revealing the truth would just destroy my mother and my brother might try to kill me and I don't even know if anyone would believe me considering I've already been diagnosed as bi-polar. Mom might just think I'm having another one of my psychotic breakdowns.

Lost my virginity when I was 17 in a drive in theater with my gf. It was getting cold and the windows were completely steamed up. When we got done, the movie had been over for hours. The staff saw the car rockin and decided to leave us alone. Damned white of them, I think.
I came so many times my balls felt sore AF the next 2 days.

>be 13 but look older
>18 year old cousin was throwing a party
>met a girl who snuck out to come
>we hit it off
>figured she was a couple years older than me
>decide take her home
>walking through the park we stop to make out
>we head to some bushes and fuck
>she asks for my number and what high school i'm going to
>tell her I'm still in middle school and 13 she's my first
>she tells me she's 17 and I'm her first
>when I got home I take a shower and see my crotch area is covered in blood
>we both decide fuck it and kept meeting up to screw for the next few months until I get a girlfriend and stop
>it's been 20 years and I still see her around town with her kids
>we nod at each other from time to time

You just wrote a gay incestual erotica about your brother

Time to think about your fucking choices in life dude. Christ

>Big brother raped me when I was 13 , he was 20 at the time.
Did he look like shrek?

if you want your family and especially your mom to not completely shatter then you will just have to take it

Does hand count?

If you first came while jerking it, yeah.

Do you know what the word virginity means you retarded cousinfucker?

Paris babey

>i gave a girl a ride home from work
>i told i'm going to go take my after work nap
>i woke up to her sucking my penis
>she hoped on top of me hold me down
>she did all of the work
>i got a meal with it too just she didn't have hot sauce

I was 14. My gf came over to spend the night with my sister. We were making out on my bed. She said it felt good. I told her she could feel better by taking off her pants. She did. So I fucked her. I got to hit that 5 times before she moved away. She's ugly as fuck now. But she was cute as a 12 year old ho.

Dad?

I was 12 she was 17, hanging out in shed cus family were in the house.
Neither of us cum but she was really wet.
Shit was cash

Raped by the mailman

My kid is 17 by now.
Get the fuck outta here, underageb&.

I gave the prostitute £60. She was a nice lady and I've been seeing her every fortnight since.

lol its not cash if it's your sister fag

Haven't yet

t. Actual Wizard

too fast

Oh and Anzu a cute

Was 15. Took a 18 y/o 7 inch black cock up my white ass in his apartment.

Sounds like an aerodynamic adventure

I don't get it.

tried to get it on with a girl my age in high school (16), she was too nervous so we stopped. her older sister (27) fucked my brains out, and we fucked regularly since she was my math tutor.

Mom said you would be hostile...

I put my dick in my sister when she was 2 and I was 3. She doesn't remember.

I forgot my first kiss.

I forgot my first fuck.

Forget everything when I go out, but fked enough bitches i meat at bars (although tacky/trashy bitches are not my type).

I only know the birthday of my mother and sister, wait.. what year were they born? I forgot...

I never trained to focus or learned stuff from books, because I hated school and I thought it was like prison. Had enough friends though.

Also the cartoons always depict smart people as crazy (evil dr Tesla in superman cartoon, for example), most "geniuses" are crazy according Hollywood (what I believed as a kid), also I thought learning is for nerds.

But then in my teens I smoked weed every day and after 15 years old, couple of times alcohol in the week.

Now I have the focus of a fruit fly and I zone out when I read half a page of a book, I just never trained my self to focus and learn.
Always made cheat notes to pass tests/exams. I did the lowest form of highschool (one grade higher as retard/construction worker). People always call me smart, but does that help if you don't use it.
Now I have a lot of autistic friends and they call me the "autistic leader". I always have to lead them to where we are going to hang out or I have to be the one who makes the plans. I have a GF though, but she hates my friends because they are all criminal. A lot of stuff I did in my life and a lot of crazy things I have seen, only I forgot half of it.

>tl;dr I forget everything

picture sort of related & I went kind of off topic...

15 years old in the back of my ex girlfriend's Pontiac Grand Prix. Shit was cash

Some girl on my bus that wanted to fuck my older brother. She was in grade 12 and I was in grade 9

Nice

I clearly fapped too strong that time

valentines i was 13 she was 15 watching netflix as mum was downstairs

On the beach in a thorn bush. Multiple times.

Asked a drunk whore if she wanted to fuck. She said yes. 10 bad minutes. Chlamydia. No contact after.

black prostitute who outside a hollywood guitar shop: in my first car when I was 16yo (1980), back seat of 73 road runner. though it was pretty clumsy, i came after like 5 minutes, but it made me much better and more confident in my junior and senior year in hs. I was a good lover after that, only because I got it over with at young age, and had basic experience to know how fuck real girls after that

Kill your family
Kill yourself

Was 19 with long time girlfriend, went to her place after our last senior year party. After months of asking she finally said yes. We fucked in her sisters room, cummed liked the first 5 minutes, tried again and i fucking made the bitch moan like a mother fucker. Months later i propose after we graduate. i find out she's cheating with me with my bestfriend whom I'm living with at the time....

De he cum?

Introduced to this big white guy in high school by my friends. This all happens in the span of 1 day by the way.
>He was on the wrestling team
>Got to talking with him and he was really funny.
>Start with kissing and groping behind the gym
>To this day I've never had anybody play with my ass with their hands like this kid
>Invited him home to my house.
>Go to my room
>Before I can even close the door he's already got his hands down the back of shorts playing with my butt.
>Clothes start coming off now.
>Had a huge dick! (already knew this from all that groping we did earlier but still!)
>Insert about 20 min of foreplay.
> He really liked kissing/licking my butt
>Sucked his dick
>He fucked me in my butt

THE END.

>21st birthday
>Drunk
>Coworkers best friend
>Drunk sex in the back of my car
It was a pitiful display but whatever I got laid

I didn't.

Top kek

No, but I did. I enjoyed it.

did you cum?

Wait...you're supposed to lose it?

Was raped by my uncle

How about you, op?

did you like it?

Coat hanger, I was fucked before I was born.

stuck my penis in a girls vagina

Did he cum?

If I told you I'd be in jail for statutory

>implying

No. Come join me in my wizard coven together we will rule the world (OK maybe not the world)
I know magic missile and is working on learning sleep.

Sorta but not really. I was rock hard when he was eating me out and fingering my butt. But when he was sucking my dick I kept getting soft. It wasn't until he starting fucking my butt did the faucet turn on. I'm talking precum out the wazzo. I was leaking like a soldier in Nam. But no. No moneyshot from me. At least not that day. He came twice once in my mouth and once in my butt. By the way I was a 14 year old freshman and he was a 17 year old junior.

How was this rape again? Like..serious question Sup Forumsro

vaginal intercourse

Found girl. Told girl I liked girl. Girl liked me.

Benis in bagina time.

>14 years old
>getting blow job from 13 year old gf in my basement while parents are upstairs
>ask her if we can have sex if we get the opportunity and I have condoms
>she says yes
>fast forward a couple days
>our school had these things called short Wednesdays twice a month so the teachers could have meetings
>we get out of school early
>go to my house, parents aren't home yet
>we pull out the sofa bed
>foreplay
>slide dick in dat fresh virgin pussy
>cum twice
>after we're done I put on "I just had sex" by Akon and the Lonely Island because it was 2011 and I was a cringey kid
>sing along at the part where he says "if you had sex in the last 30 minutes sing with me" or whatever
>felt good

Never said it was rape friendo. But it might as well have been the way this kid used to fuck me. I mean I get that wrestlers are aggressive but I'm talking ragdoll level sex. I've never felt so light than when I was with this kid. He'd toss me around like I was a goddamn blowup doll. I miss it.

It counts, but I think what's more important is that you come to terms with your homosexuality.

Aw, what happened, user?

I was raped by my right hand

In HS. My bf's 16th birthday. I was 15. It hurt. I thought there was going to be blood everywhere, but turns out riding horses probably broke my hymen years before.

Pics or gtfo

Drunk girl mounted me on my sister's bed during 2014 Halloween party at my place. She was drunk and angry, slapped me to stay still while she she went up and down on my dick. I had to drive her to a pharmacy to get the plan b pill two days later (she had forgotten all about it)

When I was like 4 years old my babysitter would suck my penis, make me eat her out and put stuff up my butt, but maybe that shouldn't count.

When I was 14 I found out about a gay bar around the corner from my house, and since I had shitty, uninvolved parents I was just able to go out one night and loiter around outside of it until I got picked up by a homo couple. They took me back to their place, fed me X and plowed my ass until about 1 in the morning before taking me back to my neighborhood. Really lucky I didn't catch the AIDS on that one.

But the first time I actually stuck my dick in another human being was when I was 17. I was really into the Yahoo chatrooms, pretty much looking for any hookup, girl or guy, and found some girl that was pretty much slutting it up and she agreed to let me come over. I drove across town and met up with her average-looking ass, and she immediately took me back into her bedroom and let me fuck her. About halfway through the sex I pulled the condom off, she didn't even care. When I was getting ready to leave she was already chatting with the next guy she was about to have over.

24 here
I swear I'll go to a prostitute a day before I'm 25 or I'll kill myself

green text?

>4 and 14
What the fuck

I'm fairly certain nearly every guy in the world masturbated before he had sex.

how old was the baby sitter

>She quit like a week later and I never saw her again.
dam, not the best ending there huh