Never heard this album mentioned on Sup Forums, what's the consensus?

Never heard this album mentioned on Sup Forums, what's the consensus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QY7BYJmAQxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty cool and tribal as fuck. not my favorite boredoms album but its up there

You must have been on here for a total of five seconds.

Lurk more

It's discussed somewhat regularly. It was on the /avant teen/ chart for awhile but then it was switched in favor of super ae. Great album though.

hey I just found out that Les Rallizes Dénudés are from Japan and not France. Let's have a japanese music thread!
Hello have you heard Boredoms?
Why does nobody post this one booby lady album that is actually pretty good but mods delete every time they see because they're virgins?

Really good. Live shows are crazy I've heard

youtube.com/watch?v=QY7BYJmAQxY

Excellent album. I love Boredoms

I love you mootkips

it's a diaper not a sun dress

I'm glad you still post here

Hey, what's up!? Do you use discord?
Eh, not so much these days.

I do not, should I?

Also I am going to ignore this post because I have registered it as a dress for years
Of course, all the cool kids are doing it.

I noticed it like 3 years ago and it still makes me upset

babies first japanese music that isn't animu soundtracks album

dude you know like in the 80s there was this lady named Jun Togawa and she sang about her period and shit

Super Æ is better.

These
please, it's implied you know this stuff . If you've been around long enough you would know this

*dismisses the contrarian*

>never heard this album mentioned on Sup Forums
holy fuck how long have I been on this board that there's people that don't remember this being on everyone's charts all the time.

This is like the only website i see this consistently mentioned on.

Remember when kenny g was a thing ?

honestly no, close tho
togawa acute

it's a japanese name. she's jun-chan

This really started catching on late 2013. Vision Creation Newson was actually considered avant-tin/proto-poseurcore shortly before that. Maybe /daily/ indirectly helped in eventually popularizing it.

man mk, cool to see ya back! Since I saw someone said let's talk more jpn (ironically or not) - who hype for haco west coast tour??? Took off work next week just to catch a couple of her shows in SF

>Never heard this album mentioned on Sup Forums
so you've only been lurking for an hour then?

I follow/talk to Haco on twitter and its super cool that she's coming to the US, but of course nowhere near where I live lmao
no trip diff pc please understand

Sick man - reason enough for me to set up twitter - hopefully will be fun shows, especially looking forward to the "interactive" show on tues

Jealous! Have fun ;-)