Were do i find Peyote?????????

Were do i find Peyote?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

thesucculentsource.com/products/san-pedro-pachanoi-cactus-cutting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

in the desert

México

im gonna need a passport every ones saying Mexico

Can you grow it in northern regions with help of lights, plant food, imported soil, etc?

it takes like 20 years to mature

is mescaline easier to find?

so is it a lot off money i bet???

Just take shrooms

You can even buy them in Mexico City, you dont need to go to a desert, there is a place called "Mercado de las flores" in English flower market in the south of the city, its called Xochimilco

There are churches in the southwest run by indians who will dose you

>Go to reservation. Stand in middle of town with food and liquor. Preferably fried bread and fried whatever. Beer. And say "I'd like peyote in exchange for food and fried bread friends".
Have peyote.

indian reservations in the southwest US

You mean they just give it to you for free yet it takes 20 years to mature?

Bullshit its not free.

Reservation is the right place to go, but they will take money, i guarantee it.

Ask to find the medicine man. If you want to take peyote for spiritual reasons, you may be able to have a session with him.

I think they charge a couple hundred, its for the whole trip and they do it right.

Or you could just find some in the desert.

Sounds good boys im trying to play a life changing trip this summer

plan*

cant take it home though can you?

What kind of place in the desert would you look for them? Or is it really just out there randomly in "the desert"?

i can takeit at home... i love watching movies when i trip if you ever trip on Lsd or plan on taking it watch the naked gun movies.

Go to a medicine man/woman on a reserve thats where I got mine

peyote contains mescaline. guess what else does? a variety of ornamental cacti, notably san pedro. you can legally buy a foot long cutting of san pedro online and brew a drink that will give you a pretty heavy mescaline trip.

i've bought from these people before and it's legit.
thesucculentsource.com/products/san-pedro-pachanoi-cactus-cutting

the only real advantage to peyote is the higher concentration of mescaline which means you have to consume less. but, as long as you reduce down your san pedro to enough to fill a shot glass you'll be golden

Tank you Joe rogan was just talking about san pedro so it must be good

If you don't want to hop the border an Indian reservation in New Mexico is your best bet.