How's it going?

How's it going?

gotta take a shit

make andy sixx proud

My dog is dying...he's also licking his own balls
He wins

Sorry to hear. Is he in pain, or weak, or just fine?

either ignore me or text me, don't do both

I thought i needed a shit, sat on the toilet for a bit and strained trying to squeeze one out. Nothing. Fucking hate it when that happens.

How does can she/he ignore and text? Could you elaborate?

I know that feel. Probably will come at the worst moment.

I felt my sex drive physically leave my body yesterday. I can feel the need to be with someone slipping away too and i don't feel like fighting it.

Is it a problem for you not having sex drive? Maybe you just need a time without it.

did something uncommon cause it?

my favorite thing to do is hold my shit in for a couple days and lay a huge dry log in the only bathroom at my workplace.

for some reason, the 'exit' in the toilet is small and there's hardly any force when it flushes, thus giant log is there until someone has to mush it to pieces.

fucking i just kek to myself while coworkers are fighting who did it, keeps doing it, and who is going to get rid of it

I didn't pay for winrar

I was fucking a girl who just wanted to hook up because I liked her but now she doesn't want to. She says she's going through something but yesterday she was asking me to fuck the shit out of her.

So bad.

That sucks, man. This might sound stupid coming from a basement dweller in a basket weaving Cambodian image board, but she might be using you. Maybe you don't mind, but try not to get hurt in the long run.

'going through something' is code for 'im fucking multiple guys and can't decide which dick I like best'

im a 22 year old male, im charismatic and attractive, make solid money, have great family and girlfriend, lots of friends, always doing something fun. ive got everything i could possibly want but im still always depressed af so im saying fuck it and running away from my life today

Barely hanging in there. Semester is almost over but I'm losing it. I'm hundreds of miles from home and some days I just want to hang out with the lads or see my gf but I can't. Also being on a long distance relationship sucks. It started out awesome and now we just say 'hey' and 'goodnight'. Got another 3 weeks to go, Im just having a tough time finding my motivation to make it through

kekeekekk

Fucking frustrated.

I'm trying to get a job in radio and I even got the best radio producer in my town to vouch for me (not saying much but he's pretty respected around here) so I got a hold of the guy I want to work for once and it was the standard "oh you know this guy? Well great send a demo and your resume ASAP, we'll go from there " So I do just that, send it to him the next day but it's been three weeks since and I haven't heard anything, I've been calling him once a week just to remind him but I'm pretty sure he's screening my calls. Kind of my last option to make a name for myself in my town and don't know what else to do.

What 84 said. At least, in most cases. Maybe we're wrong.

I want to believe this is true. Any idea what you're going to do from now on? Or what was causing you to be depressed?

Sorry to hear, user. If it's only three weeks, I'm sure you'll find the motivation to ace these days and return home to your friends and gf. Maybe you're just stressed. Have you treated yourself recently? As soon as you can, try to get yourself some food you love.

As for the gf thing, I know (by second hand) how hard it can be. Maybe you could try call her, or to tell her you love her.

Im extremely excited for the libtards back peddling when they learn this stupid gook has no lawsuit against united

That sucks, user. Sorry to hear. I hope he decides to return your calls. Isn't there any other option for you in this town?

My life is going alright, but I still feel empty. My ambitions are gone, and I feel my social life slipping. halp meh plox

so i "made it" as an artist and that's cool and i'm not really trying to complain about THAT because that element of it is really cool. i spent a long time making art and didn't get a lot of attention for it and now i'm getting gigs left and right and it's great. i'm helping to pay off my parents house and they don't even know it yet.

but, like, i didn't EARN it. i worked hard, i paid dues, some dues anyways, but the truth is that there are people who are better than me. more talented, driven, smarter, etc. it's just that luck favored me.

i'm not saying i didn't work my ass off but so did everyone else, and i get to eat my bread and everyone else gets to starve. that sucks

My dad died in september and now I'm left to take care of his crazy old lady after she wrecked two cars he left me and refuses to move out of the house they lived in even though it is corporately owned in my name. All the while my mom is too avoidant to help me and my sister lives across the fucking country and isn't any help.

He's fine although he's dropping weight. Having good days and bad days. One day his eye is oozing then It's fine. He hates my girlfriend now too. He is trained but sometimes lets it loose in the house.
It's cancer. Can't afford the treatment though

Fastest way to get cancer? In b4 your already cancer

Damn shame. I don't know much about life, but it seems that sometimes ambitions come from small interests. Do you have a hobby? Something you put hours in because you like? If not, you could discover new interests, and meet new people.

Do you have any current friends?

Like survivor's guilt but with artistic success? If I understood correctly, I can see why you would feel like this. Maybe it's not much consolation, but I also work in art (theater, music, etc), and if it helps, there's really few people performing who aren't worth it. And I'm sure you're not one of them.

May I ask what exactly is your biz?

Sounds awful. Is it too expensive to put her in one of those...? Whatever you call them in English; houses for elderly people where they take care of them.

That sucks. We can only hope he doesn't suffer much. Hang in there, user.

Why would you want that? Is it for yourself or for others?

I hate fucking Jews,Muslims and gyp's and ffs please just nuke Japan and kill trump

Microwave testicals

that does help some, yeah! thanks user.

i think it's that mixed with a little imposter syndrome. webcomics, actually. it's weird too since i have a 'fandom' and people are discussing 'me' or more like their projections of me based off their interpretations of my stuff. i generally stay out of discussions since that's just bad form but man some people are really mad at this person they've built in their heads.

you also get these people who have developed this, like, intense relationship with the art i make or think i'm their friend or whatever which is weird as well. not that i have something against them it's just, y'know, i don't know them either way. like i've gotten messages where people tell me i saved their lives or that they'll kill themselves if the webcomic ends or whatever. i feel like i've stumbled into this hornet's nest of crazy bullshit

For the few "online celebrities/mildly-known-people" I can somewhat get what you mean. Is it enough to ignore those crazy people? Or is it too bad for the business?

And, only if you want, would you be so kind to share some of your work? Or a website? Or a "pic related"? No pressure, just curious.

The few I know, I mean.

I worry that none of my best friends like me and the cute girl at work who laughs at my jokes is just being polite

I feel like a weak cockless Theon Ironborn

I know that feel, user. As someone who has been there, if they are your best friends, is probably for a reason. Have you recently told them how much you appreciate them? It is nice to hear it every once in a while.

As for the girl laughing at your jokes, maybe she finds them genuinely funny. Usually, a fake laugh is easily spotted.

There's only two radio stations in my town and I work at one of them but only because it also does a news cast which I have a shitty part time job on but there aren't really any opening on the radio side and I even asked to volunteer and that was shot down so this other guy is my only hope and I'd prefer to not move away as I make quite a bit under $10000 a year I am like poverty tier and because I literally have no experience in radio I'm not exactly swimming in job offers either.

If it's any consolation, your problems aren't real at all, and you'll be laughing at what an idiot you were in 5 years.

Rough stuff, user. Sorry to hear. I hope things get better for you, you deserve it.

I like to dress up as a woman and really want to get the point of offering my body up to hot guys. I have a great relationship with my missus, and she's cool with me doing all this shit, but I still feel weird about admitting it or wanting to go ahead and act upon any of these desires.

My whole group of friends are all getting girlfriends and I'm not. It doesn't bother me that they do and I don't, but it bothers me that they all think it bothers me.

I have shit to do and obviously I am not doing it.

Sad

i honestly have no idea. i don't really know anyone else in the industry. to be honest, i'm kind of a hermit. this just kinda started as a fun dumb idea and snowballed for no good reason.

i can see this going somewhere bad. it would be really easy for someone on tumblr to interpret it as like wow x sure does hate y which is definitely not the case and i feel like arguing against it would just add fuel to the fire. i honestly have no training whatsoever on how to handle this so it's kind of nerve wracking.

i feel like saying who i am on Sup Forums would be a pr nightmare. i can kinda hint that it's in a watercolor-y style fwiw?

Friends dying, he has 9 days guaranteed but after that 73% chance he'll get a brain hemorrhage or heart attack. He's not scared. He is welcoming this. He's just trying to make it to prom then will die in peace. I'm worried he won't make it. His heart rate is faster and notes irregular than anything I've seen, and he's just going through school like it's nothing.

If she really is cool with it, at some point you just will relax and do what comes natural to you. Maybe it's just about trusting her. Can she be part of this roleplay?

I can see why. Have you told them straight that you're okay with this situation? Sorry for asking the obvious questions.

Same, I feel you, user. Maybe you're just overwhelmed but having to do it all once. Would it help to go by little goals, so you don't feel that pressured?

Why is that?

Don't worry, I get why you won'r share. As for the rest, I'm out of ideas. Aren't there, like, courses on PR or how to manage fanbases? I don't know shit, but maybe it's worth checking out.

And I want to believe that, if your material's good, then it can surpass the opinions of dumb people on the internet.

I am so sorry to hear that, user. It must be tough. If it's worth anything, I'm here to listen.

I hope your friend makes it to prom.

are you maniac ?

58 here, thanks user. He didn't want me to talk about it to people outside our friend group, so this is a good way to just speak.

Have I said something stupid?

We're here for you pal.

No, I work better under the pressure. But still, it's a lot of work to do and I am only dicking around.

that's kinda what i'm thinking. thanks for listening. says a lot about your character that you'll stop and help someone you've never even seen even in passing

Would you mind telling me what is it you have to do?

I really want to believe that. I needed it. Thank YOU.

your empathy towards user people looks irrational

Scientific research for my bachelor's degree

Why do you say that? Genuinely curious. In my mind I just try to lend an ear to people who might need someone to listen.

(Because that's what I secretly want.)

I hope it goes well. You can do it.

Thanks, user. I hope life is kind to you.

yeah, I am bipolar. I have had moments during which I secretly wanted to lend an ear to everybody needing someone to listen.

I know this feeling

hope it will last forever for you

I can't quit my speed addiction. I don't want to live in this hell anymore. I'm up for days and don't eat and just feel like a ghost. I don't know how people at work can't tell something is wrong with me. No end in sight. Always shaking.

Sorry to hear, user. Is there anyone close to you you can ask for help? A friend or a relative?

Why not talk to your gf about it before running? If she really is great and loves you, she'll save you.
>fuck family, they are born with having to love you
>an amazing gf chose to love you and chooses every day to

I don't know. I don't even know what I would say. My parents are 70 and my brother lives 4 hours away and makes less money than me.

I only have a few friends and I haven't seen them much lately.

I don't know shit about drugs, so I won't pretend to and start asking stupid questions. Is it possible to get some help on your own? Does it cost money?