Sup Forums, i need some help

Sup Forums, i need some help

very fucking long story short, i've had this asshole pick on me, beat me, and bully me since i was fucking 5

i just need some help finding info on him. i have his name, where he goes to school, and the number of the bus he normally takes to go home

pic related, it's him
i got two more if needed

Looks like a nigger faggot, why don't you just be a man and fight him OP

school grounds, will get tazed

shot him down in de bus

op here, his name is johnathan vance or jonathan vance.

gonna make a discord if i need to

Worth it, just one good punch to the jaw as hard as you can and scream that you will beat the fuck out him even more if he ever tries to bully you again. Taze or not it will solve your problem

true, but then that can fuck with other things

this is why i need to find more about him so i can take it to his house and show him that i mean business

What are you? fucking 13? get off my board

it's not your board, faggot

Open a bunch of credit cards in his name and default on them. Fuck his credit up forever.

Then let someone find his address and make his feel scared in his own home

>Wah Wah~!

Move on. It's not worth it. Also MODS!

exactly.

cue pizza delivery dijorno's story

Let's dox OP like the pussy he is and allow the glorious pizza gods to deliver. Literally.

good luck

Swat him

He seems like a cool guy i'd hang out with him, let's shit on op

he's a stuck-up narcissistic douchebag is what he is

Become gay and fall in love with him, he's a sweet boy

what are you doing whit my photos perv

I bet you're that weird quiet kid in the classroom that hoards a bunch of metal shit, like pieces of binder or paperclips. Fuckin' creep. I bet your pant legs flood all day too.

He looks aight. You probably act like an autist or some shit.

>ip counter didn't go up
>op is literally pretending to be his bully to get people to back him up

How fucking pathetic

That little hobbit picks on you? You probably deserve it you little bitch. Fight him you nigger

fuck no.
i tried to be friends with him before he fucking turned on me

fucking kek

He look like a wigger

>coming to Sup Forums so people here will fight your battles

Stop being a fucking pussy and punch his ass. It's already obvious you're underage so you won't go to jail or some shit.

story?

i'm trying to make him uncomfortable in his own home. i want him to suffer just like the faggot did to me

i tried to blow him in the bathroom but he rejected me and now everyone calls me a fag

hm that delicious preteen bait

my sides

Lmfao underagefaggot
OP by taking this many pictures I can assume you deserve it for being a creepy pussy.
Learn to stand up for yourself or at least punch the fuck out of him....

You're a fucking fag, I hope he finds out about this thread and uses it to follow you home where he beats the shit out of you outside your front door.

yeah, he looks like a huge faggot alright

Umm, dude? As someone who was bullied when he was your age (13 I'm guessing), you don't try to get other people to attack him. That solves shit. You need to confront him yourself.

Where does he live?

confirms for me that you are a faggot and deserve the bullying.

Also, wtf why would you admit to blowing a guy when you still aren't out of highschool?

how the fuck do you look like if you can't beat this mophead Edd lookin motherfucker

well, here we go

long ago in the lands of a shitty after-school daycare, i was about 6 or so, in fucking kindergarten. I went to this shitty place that was hardly even a daycare. staff didn't give a shit, food was terrible, and lo and behold, this asshole was there.
i was a social butterfly then, having friends and shit up until now. i was talking to him about playing video games and shit and the asshole decided to slam my head against the wall afterwards for no fucking reason. dumb shit like this happened for about a month until i got was he was trying to do and stayed away from him, but that only lead him to do it more. probably the worst thing he did was this: the cunt was picking on me, calling me a faggot, bitch, etc, and of course i didn't like it, i was 7 or so. i run to go tell the staff person who was watching over us and the guy decided to CHASE ME DOWN AND FUCKING TACKLE ME. after that, the same shit happened over and over again until i was at the brink of suicide at age 10.

fucker is still around me everywhere i go

Make it your life goal to fuck his mom. Poke holes in the condoms if you start fucking her on the regular. Or rape her and make a baby. Oh wait, you're a little bitch. Just fight him you fucking autistic vagina.

murfreesboro, TN

Greentext or fuck off. I'm not reading that and if anyone else does they're literal cuck morons.

And let me guess, you decided to not tell your parents and go on Sup Forums instead? You're not even in the right board, go to advice.

Listen kid. You are a kid. Go and fight him kid v. kid.
Bullies are very sad inside and he probably only bullies you because his step-dad touches him at night

No one cares OP you pussy faggot
I hope you get bullied

tl;dr psychological damage starting at age 6 from severe bullying

That little manlet looks more beta than me. How does he bully and beat you?

And you told no one but Sup Forums about this?

So you've been a pussy all your life? If you haven't done anything to stop this (barring the one time you went to tell on him) then you seriously sincerely deserve this treatment. The fact that you came to Sup Forums for help is so goddamn pathetic I hope you end it all soon.

op is 40 year old man trying to get us to do his creeping

Riverdale highschool?

This is what happens when you post your problems on Sup Forums, people.

because my mind likes to think that he's tougher than me
fuck

>le he is a bully cause his home life is sad meme

The only people that believe this are people that were bullied themselves and need some kind of comfort because they were too much of a bitch to do anything about it.

IFW you will never go back to those 14 yo times.

Lmao how can someone like him bully anyone? Stop being a fag

nope, blackman

Matter over mind, bitch

don't be like that, i feel you OP

i don't know what to do though, user is prolly right. Fight him. You won't win, but just make him wanna cry. Fuck that cunt

No shame, get to it ya lil soldier

yeah, yeah, i know. inferiority complexes are amazing, aren't they

The greatest Otherkin on Sup Forums has arrived!

Cut out his face and his father's face ( facebook ic), paste it on shemale pics, make a facebook account and add his Whole Fucking Family and post it on their time lines.

>head against the wall afterwards for no fucking reason
>happened for about a month until i got was he was trying to do and stayed away from him
> i run to go tell the staff person who was watching over us and the guy decided to CHASE ME DOWN AND FUCKING TACKLE ME

Does anybody believe your lies?

Sometimes I feel like i'm the only guy here thats over 25..
Ive always felt like a newfag, cause, well, I am (2009)
But this is just fucking ridiculous on how many people are just surpassing the idea that this faggot 12 year old is taking pictures of some other 13 year old futurepotheadwithachildat17.jpg
ON HIS OWN FUCKING BUS

Back to r9k I guess

thanks man.

And you did not seek therapy, I assume, when you were (Quote) 'Suicidal at age 10'

he looks 12 wtf. are you mad he's banging the chick you like or something?

You are a child, get the fuck out of here. Go study your algebra

Ive had similar problems and i couldnt just beat him up becouse i didnt want to risk getting kicked out of school or worse.

fight him or kill yourself.

nah, the fucker's 18. i could care less about his bitch

Man when I was 13 I was busy sexually harassing the girls who started to get big butts.
Weird how acceptable it was to grab a girls ass and all shed do is giggle.

my point exactly

or kill yourself fighting him...

24 here, I feel ya.

That dude is like 5'1 and 70 pounds. If you can't handle him on your own, you must have a nice wet twat between your legs

Man, those weren't the times...

Lets see how you compete to this guy.
IN THE NEXXXXXXXTTT MMA FIGHT.
The pathetic Sup Forums TROOLLLLL vs MMA NIGGERRRRRRRRRR
Come and see who is the pussy now !!

That’s great! I had a similar story. I had a rival who bullied and mocked me from my childhood. Years later, I’ve finally got my revenge on him and literally ripped him apart with my bare hands.

dude you gotta be like 12 years old tops. you're talking about being a social butterfly in day care as if it fuckin happened 5 years ago.

do the pineapple thing to him... someone here has a screenshot of the pineapple thing i know.... right?
do the pineapple thing, dude.

Careful there, m8. You might cut yourself on that edge.

the thing is is that i'm not exactly tough, but i know how to fuck around with people once i know things about them.

emailing the school now with the pics in this thread saying you're trying to get someone tracked down on the internet

Don't be like what nigger?
Did you get bullied? LOL

Hit him with a log or some shit

is that why you are trying to get Sup Forums to fuck with some random 12 year old

Aaaaaaand the thread's over.

based on op's story he's almost the same age as him, which is around 18. But that doesn't add up.
>OP is a pathological liar.

Does he have Facebook or instragam?

he's def younger than 18. one of his pics was taken from a yellow school bus. i don't know any 18 year old that takes a fuckin yellow bus to school. This also confirms hes in high school. the fuckin reflection is in on of the pics lmfao

oh fuck that's a great idea

thanks based user.

Op you in murfreesboro?

Well i think everyone had their personal bully when young. I wish i had punched my bully but i didnt, kinda regrets now it was soo easy, even when he probably could beat me, a punch can make the difference imo. Dont be me op.

Dont know if this has been settled yet, but how in the fuck can that skinny kid be bullying you like that? He's fucking skin and bones, are you really smaller than him? Are you under 10 years old OP?