It's a meme you've seen for years pops out of the fucking blue completely out of context episode

>it's a meme you've seen for years pops out of the fucking blue completely out of context episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRRyDWm1dDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's a ''it's a x episode'' episode

memes

The DNA of the soul.

You got it backwards, you're finally seeing it IN context.

you mean IN context, right?

memes

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I miss >2011

it was a big year for me

>Winning the world series in 6 games

was that the year you went to middle school?

must be extremely painful to think of how time flies

>costanza.jpg
what year is it

>tfw time didn't fly so good

>tfw 2016 didn't get to bring friends
>tfw 2017 wont either

What is that? A scar?

Jewish people in Seinfeld?

>there are people browsing Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who unironically don't know about >2011

>costanza.jpg is 5 years old

holy fucking shit

no fucking way. are you kidding me? is nothing sacred?

>it will never be 2010 on Sup Forums ever again

ACT

man reminds me of late night shitposting on Sup Forums before I migrated here for memes

>it's a "shitty forced meme that maybe had one moment that made you almost reconsider is still being posted by the same autist" episode

>costanza.jpg was 5 years ago
it's been so long that sometimes i forget that 2011 was the original year to greentext in the meme and not 2012, 2013, etc.

>english goalkeeping

h-how's spuh doing these days? I haven't browsed in a while. it suddenly became all these football threads and I realized I actually didn't like sports all that much.

It's not so bad with the Olympics right now, but the rest of the time it's 90% divegrass threads now

youtube.com/watch?v=uRRyDWm1dDk

i left Sup Forums like 4 years ago i couldn't tell you. i only go there for hangegg

it's boring as fuck, barely even a shadow of its former self. the mods won the last great shitposting war of mid 2014, the remaining outlels and broculture posters have taken refuge on Sup Forums and Sup Forums mostly. the board is a ghost town outside of now obviously when there are olympics threads.

Of all the posts that could get dubs, you wasted it on this one.

>went to Sup Forums for American football discussion
>stayed when it was out of season for late night funposting with Australians
truly the best days. rip

2011 was the last good year on Sup Forums. sometime after that the ironic shitposting started to catch on, which made the redditor and tumblr shits feel at home here. then the ironic shitposting turned into genuine shitposting. and then that became the quality of posts to expect. this isn't just Sup Forums, this happened chan-wide. all at once. what a shame.

costanza died because it required a thread of some genuine conviction. you couldn't ironically post costanza.jpg, it just didn't work. now it's just shitposting, everywhere. what a shame.

It hasn't been good since 2012 man. Part of the reason I barely come to this site anymore was the horrid moderation of it in 2013 and beyond.

It's generals and soccer threads all day now.

>putting ketchup in the fridge ironically
>2011

Its great
feels like old Sup Forums before the cancer that came in 2010 thanks to the world cup and forced facebook plebculture

It's not even close to pre-2010 Sup Forums get the fuck outta here.

/jp/ has been ironically shitposting since 2008 and the board has never been overrun with normals and the board culture has barely changed in general. the reasons are that the base topic of the board is inherently anti-normal, the posting style is esoteric, and outsiders are easily identified and vehemently shunned. Sup Forums was overrun with normals because the content became too accessible and people stopped attaching a stigma to being new. calling people "newfag", telling people to lurk more, even things as simple as board-specific slang was deemed "Sup Forums-tier". the worst part is there can never be a return to that exclusionary mentality because, whether they'll admit it or not, the majority of people on the site have been here less than 5 years.

It's really comfy to just browse and lurk /jp/, even if I don't understand shit about touhous the way the posters interact with each is really interesting

t. cancerous meme culture pleb

>the worst part is there can never be a return to that exclusionary mentality because, whether they'll admit it or not, the majority of people on the site have been here less than 5 years.

this place is doomed

>posted 10 minutes
>already on page 9

fucking /film/ when?

>the mods won the last great shitposting war of mid 2014, the remaining outlels and broculture posters have taken refuge on Sup Forums and Sup Forums mostly.

Outlawz4Lyfe