Ask a just this minute relapsed alcoholic anything

Ask a just this minute relapsed alcoholic anything.

Bumping for no hope

self bump

Nice man, what's your poison?

Also recently started smoking pot again. In a few days I'll go away for work and won't be able to smoke, but these days I'm going back at it completely. I hate how foggy it makes my brain.

this thread caused a lot of relapse

Im glad you are able to give it up for work power to you man i used to smoke weed everyday, it just makes me to paranid nowadays.
Vodka, it was a stupid choice really it was just the nicest cheapest spirit they had in i hate cheap spirits. However i stupidly only got 35 cl which means im going to have to go back out and buy another 35 cl soon hehe. Whats your poison Sup Forumsro>

Also drunk as fuck. Do you want it, or no?
Am currently in the state that the obly thing i want is to get drunk

fuck im jealous. im still having withdrawals

haha wow i never saw that! Not been on the chan recently, been here for nearly ten years now but i guess i just relapsed on that too

I usually drink wine. In my country it's cheaper than anything else, but luckily I have a good job so I can afford medium quality wines. If you are looking for trouble then wine is a good choice, but if you maintain a certain and limited amount on a daily basis it can be extremely comfortable. I don't like very alcoholic beverages and drinks, they make me nauseous. Why are you relapsing OP? What made you change you mind?

would you suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole?

Im pretty much in the same state, i have a rare night to my self and i just want to get buzzed but its hard on my meds im definately going to have to go out buy some more booze at this rate, i was so deluded not buying enough earlier.

nigger do you even know what relapse means

Sometimes when drinking I have these moments of euphoria when I tell myself "let's start drinking more!" and I forget about it in a few minutes.

Yeah that sounds good, wine is great but only if its decent stuff which unfortunately in the uk its pretty expensive to even get slightly good wine, where are you? I decided to relapse because i have been craving a drink for a whole month and all my flatmates and girfriend are out for a couple of days so i thought fuck it....

Being alone is a tragedy for me as well. The closer you are to being with yourself, the harder it is to manage the urges. It's funny from a spiritual point of view. I'm Italian anyway.

i mean i gave up Sup Forums recently after 10 ish years of browsing but i relapsed both my alcohol abstinence and my Sup Forums abstinence tonight.

Worthless drunks lel

i feel you mate, what kind of wine are you drinking?

Ayyyyye, me to. Relapsed after 8 hours which admittedly was while sleeping.

also i totally know what you mean about spirits, i bought them because they would be easier to hide if my flatmate or girlfriend came in by suprise. i just drank 2 massive screwdrivers but i just feel a little fucked up not pleasantly buzzed asif i had drank the same amount of beer

White. Sparkling. Prosecco. I'm smoking pot also. What do you do for a living?

me too, cheers mate

Shit happens, what you drinking?

Checked. Wait some time and then have another, or try mixing it with chemicals you may have at hand.

Worked in bars till i had a break down a couple of months ago and got diagnosed with psychosis and now i am on schizo bucks, i also have a little weed to smoke.

no chems tonight, im owed 200 bucks so i might use that for coke when i get it this week, i can get fishscale coke which feeeellsss goood man

It was meant to be a joke that I only stopped to sleep, but a shit joke it was.

Caribbean rum, what about you? Yours pic related from OP?

Cool, you get money for that. I worked in bars as well, used to be a bartender. Weird job.

aha Italien bro one of my flat mates just came in and gave me a glass of good merlot on the downlow!

Have some MDMA instead tbh

Nice, I love red wines. Cheers!

What happened to OP?

i used to sell the stuff, completely burnt my self out on it now it only makes me feel fuzzy and shit.

Pro tip only do mdma once a month or it gets ruined

Im still sat here drinking screwdrivers

Oh sorry i was reading seconds as minutes and minutes as hours on the posts and thought a few hours passed since he lasted posted. Damn.

Cheers! what kind of wine are you drinking? Hows the weather to are you in the north or south?

hehe no worries Sup Forumsro

I was on SSRIs for years and so it has been years since i last tried it. I stopped and I'd love to see what can be different. However I know it may not be a good idea

>ask me anything
>actually don't ask I just want to dump my purse

Better fucking quit that shit user

ITT crybabys

I am also on ssris now as it happens, go for it its a great drug when used in serious moderation.

Said here . I'm from the north, close to Venice. It rained a lot today unfortunately, but I'm hoping it will be sunny in the coming days. Where are you at? What are your weaknesses? Do you know yourself?

OP here, shut the fuck up user my thread is for sharing and fucking caring not criticising other Sup Forumsros like a little shit eating faggot

The post you quoted is not OP you hideous newfag. Lurk more, bitch

my weaknesses were mostly alchohol and coke and lsd they messed me up the most. i used to play in a band that did quite well in my country thats when i got fucked up on drinl and drugs and ended up with psychosis. What is your weakness other than good wine hehe?

I just chose Belvedere Unfiltered over Russian Standard with the new bottle wrap. It's actually really good...

I always thought that growing up with parents that were cool with me drinking was a good thing, but drinking from the age of about 10 and having easy access to alcohol is a burden. I wish I discovered weed a long time before alcohol.

OP here this post speaks truth

Did you ever have to resort to getting assfucked, or sucking cock for alchohal?

If so, how much was it you made?

Could you link to a song you made? I love wine and weed, man. Tried LSD and loved it. Tried other stuff and liked them. A few years ago I was doing heavy drugs at least once a month. This decreased. But weed, well that's a difficult one to manage. Which country? UK?

interesting, i chose russian standard because round here its the cheapest best cheap spirit available but i will keep an eye out for your suggestion.

I wanted to get jamesons whiskey but they were all out : /

thank you so much for your interest but i dont want to post anything on b that is in anyway connected to my or my friends personal info im sure you get it hehe. Do you do any music?

At least tell me the genre? I play a few instruments, yes, I've been playing them since I was a kid. Wrote something for guitar which I then mixed with FL and other DAWs.

[email protected]

email this if you want to chat outside b Itali/B/ro

Im out friends have a good night drinking!

What makes you drink?

Depression probably, how about you?

i'd rather talk to you irl lol sorry.
I'm out too, good night this was a nice thread

How long had you been sober and what made you fall off the wagon?

3 years sober here, feels like one long hangover. Sometimes I can smell grand Marnier (my drink of choice) while just driving or whatever, miss it big time. I figure if I can make it to 50 without drinking at that point I'll go hog wild

>feels like one long hangover
Does this never end? I constantly feel like shit. I thought sobriety was supposed to feel good eventually. I haven't drunk anything in a couple of months. That's about the longest I've been.

Sober 2 years on friday. Why did u relapse? And do you hate meetings too? I dont go... gunna go friday to get a tag tho.

I mostly meant that in the mental sense. Physically yes you will feel better but at least for me the mental craving for a drink never really goes away. Could have something to do with me being depressed and anxious all the time though, everybody's different. Hang in there man

>grand Marnier (my drink of choice)

Ugh, how do you drink enough of that sugary stuff to get alcoholic?
I can understand a shot of it in something else as a mixer, but to just drink it?

Might as well have candy for dinner.

I don't really like the taste of alcohol. I prefer the cool refreshing taste of Pepsi.

Is there any truth in alcoholics immediately picking up where they left off when they relapse? Shouldn't someone be able to return to drinking and keep it society accepted moderation?

I'm depressed and anxious all the time too, my man.

Do you have any hobbies that actually absorb you and make you forget that time is passing?

>Is there any truth in alcoholics immediately picking up where they left off when they relapse?

It's true for me.
When I start drinking too much, I call it off for a while.
When I start drinking again, it's immediately back to the same level.

I haven't been able to cut down what I drink in a night, but I've been able to go longer between sessions, so I guess that's something.

Depression is so multilayered. It's not a simple cause. Takes a lot of thinking and living to get to the core of that daemon of a word.

aaaaaahhhhh

I can never become alcoholic.

I do love drinking, but whenever I start drinking too much, I feel like shit. Anxious if I don't drink, feeling unhealthy, fatigue...etc

I would like to find someone who successfully relapsed and cut back, makes me depressed that something I enjoy is blocked off to others.

meant for