Alt-right fags feel good with the amount of their recent "notoriety"...

Alt-right fags feel good with the amount of their recent "notoriety". But technically the concept of "Alt-Left" has been notorious, and well spread much longer.However, not as much lately. All because some well suited up peices of shit took advantage of an unfair system and realized "Hey, it's SERIOUSLY easy to manipulate inbred retards!" Then these retards got a hard on when they realized how much of them there were;And as always, the stupid fucks of society stab at any progress on issues in this world that are truly important---The world is LITERALLY fucking DYING!!!!!!!!. >"NAh, FUCK GLOBAL WARMING, OUR COAL MINERS DON'T HAVE JERRRRRRRBS!">---*Says "jobs" in "hick-Ass" accent.>----------------------------------------------- as an example of "alt-left" ill describe myself:Upon meeting a legitimate racist alt-right sister-impregnating faggot, Id blow their dumbass brains out and set its retarded family's house on fire.I pray that you all experience a fatal shooting death at a drive-by at your parent's house. All of you alt-right fags here are the shit in this world.I want nothing more than for you stupid pieces of shit to die off: by the will of god; I dont even believe in god.But something please just rape the alt-right, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sincerely, Marx.

You have a problem, motherfucker?

Why do you have sll of these?

Stay mad, libcuck.

You are gay

Dafuqu get all this shit frm faggot.???

You are satan faggot
Checked*

ok then