What are Sup Forums's thoughts on how UA dragged away that asian guy from flying...

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on how UA dragged away that asian guy from flying? Should UA be boycotted or should we just leave them alone to solve it as if it would be their own problem? If this happened to you in a similar situation how would you react and what would your response as an user be?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-passenger-20170411-story.html
discord.gg/cMD2Vch
discord.gg/Nwpg3Df
76chan.org/i/res/913.html
united.com/web/en-US/content/contact/customer/
discord.gg/rJV5fcQ
discord.gg/KHgbkwR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd be more concerned if he was white.

/thread

Does anyone have a link to the press release where UA supposedly doxs the passenger?
I see a UA post releasing his name but that is it. No posting where UA itself releases his name and slams him for being a felon.
Bear in mind he's not a minor and there is nothing illegal about release the name of the passenger in and of itself.

This is what happens when companies put profit above EVERYTHING else...enjoy the dismantling of regulations by the "Conservatives" - and Welcome to Hunger Games!

I don't get it. Wasn't it the Cops that dragged him off or at least the Police were there. How can the airline be held accountable for that? Btw he was voted off the Island as per the rules when you purchase a ticket, the usual minority having to fight the authority. These people still don't get it, this is what happens when you resist. Fight your "cause" in court. The enite plane should not have to sit there waiting for this p.o.s

Source for that info?

He was ordered by the pilot to get off and didn't. He violated the law. He was removed. You have to understand that in the U.S. you give up most of your freedoms on a plane. He was selected to leave, refused to, and force was used. He resisted, causing himself additional harm.

kek'd

its everywhere bitch google it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't give a shit.

You're going to boycott an airline because a guy who broke the law *got a fucking boo boo*.

How cucked are we Sup Forums? Has the whole country lost its nuts? Does no one have a backbone anymore? Or are we all like the woman on the plane crying "you can't do that" because he got an ouchie. Someone give me some hope, please.

You're an idiot. 'broke the law' ? He lawfully bought a ticket. Was in his seat on time with no violations of any kind. And the airline wanted to kick him off so they could let airline employees take his seat because they didnt reserve enough room for their own people (over booked ). They have a contractual obligation for the sale of their ticket. If they need to send people somewhere THEY CAN SEND ANOTHER PLANE. Or not overbook flights.

You complete fucking retard. They can absolutely kick him off the flight? Awkward? Sure? Do they have to refund him? Of course. This is the law dipshit, get with the times. They have a contractual obligation when the flight gets rained out, can you sit on the airplane and pout then you fucking cuck?

The flight wasnt rained out. There was no safety violations or emergencies involving the airline personnel who were trying to be placed in the seats. It was purely them not actually reserving seats for their own employees because they assumed people wouldnt show up. And when people who paid for their tickets actually showed up they kicked them off. If the airline needs a minimum number of seats THEY NEED TO RESERVE THAT NUMBER OF SEATS.

photoshop news

He doesn't own the plane or the company douchtard! When asked to leave, you HAVE to leave regardless. You can cry in court about it later. You cant just sit there making everyone late. God you liberal cuck pushovers are amazing.

LA Times, but it's everywhere:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-passenger-20170411-story.html

Which is perfectly within their rights to do so. Shitty policy? Absolutely. Legal for them as it is written? Yes.

I agree with you they are a shitty company (and others too) for having this type of policy, and I hate them purely on the principle. But I refuse to sit here and point the finger because some retard didn't give up his seat and got an ouchie from it. Protip: If you're surrounded by cops, do what the fuck they say.

I've tried explaining this to people, it's really shitty practice to just kick a paying passenger off a flight, but if have have airport security standing over you, telling you to get the hell off a plane, and you expect things to go smoothly...well...I'd hope that a person would rethink that.

Whether they were legally right is irrelevant. Commercially they were way off. It's going to cost them.

People book plane tickets because they want to go somewhere. People don't want to risk an airline arbitrarily throwing you off the plane, kicking your ass all because they fucked up their admin.

If you book a ticket, turn up on time and board, they need to honour it. If they want someone to leave then keep upping the incentives until someone takes it.

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

NO this discord.gg/Nwpg3Df

Ohhh fuck thats funny

I think I would have just gotten off the plane...

Not a self-entitled Asian Dr here.

>Dr Dao NEEDED anger
Musta been an angerholic

That asian guy is our senpai. We have to protect our anime and waifu lord.

only positive from this: great buying opportunity for investors look to average their positions down and reap nice profits in 6-8 months when value recovers.

You don't understand his sense of entitlement to the seat he'd paid for and was sat in?

You little bitches would have just surrendered your seats and apologized for being such an inconvenience.

76chan.org/i/res/913.html

Pretty much...

DISCORD discord.gg/Nwpg3Df

UA has done enough to get a reaction from us. Tonight is the night we all anons can fuck with them. #planegate or #OpUA is our way of responding on the way UA handles situations with passengers. Time to send these normies some lulz and see if they last happy the next few hours.

>Get in here united.com/web/en-US/content/contact/customer/

>Make offensive memes about UA and 9/11 including Pepsi

>Make hoaxes about UA and spread them anywhere, by this moar ppl will lose their trust on UA

>JOIN DISCORD discord.gg/Nwpg3Df

It's not Cucked to allow airlines to overbook flights and then randomly kick people off?

bump

kek

This

You're the cuck faggot. Your having a go at someone taking a stand. You think it's ok that the airline can overbook and then just kick off paying customers?
Ofcourse it's legal. Doesn't mean your not a pussy for accepting it.

This is fucking awesome user

>You're the cuck faggot. Your having a go at someone taking a stand. You think it's ok that the airline can overbook and then just kick off paying customers?
Ofcourse it's legal. Doesn't mean your not a pussy for accepting it.

>cuck
>faggot
>pussy

I am already fucking done, cancer has already spoken out.

From the other thread:
>It's pretty simple: airlines need to shuffle flight crews sometimes without a lot of advance notice, and sometimes passengers need to get bumped. The fact that this passenger just happens to be a junkie drug dealing homosexual rapist only reminds me of how cancerous our liberal media is for making him a victim/hero, and I feel nothing but contempt for the SJW crusaders who jumped on this gay as fuck bandwagon. You should be ashamed.

>His behaving like an erratic dipshit is why it is a story and the other probably hundreds of passengers bumped from flights the same day are not stories
>I honestly don't care. If airlines make it so shitty to fly that they lose business, that's their call. I flew to L.A. Friday and both flights were 100% full and they were asking for volunteers to fly later. If I were bumped, I'd be pissed. Not enough to get into it physically with cops, though.
>It wasn't necessary for Chong Dong to behave like a flipped out junkie, either.
>The law requires them to have a cabin crew. No cabin crew in Kentucky means 170 people involuntarily grounded instead of 4.

>Lefties hate big business, and they see United as the bad guy because it's a big airline. It doesn't matter to them that United wasn't even the airline - it was a regional affiliate called Republic Airlines. And their little victim turns out to be a gay rapist drug dealer, but, you know, so what... because leftists are pretty much okay with narcotics and prostitution and sodomy and using drugs to get people addicted to drugs to have sex with you. But what they're not okay with is the idea that an airline might bump a passenger so they can actually have a crew on the ground for another flight. Because requiring one passenger to leave a plane is evil, but cancelling an entire flight and inconveniencing a few hundred people makes sense.

They breached contract, they're getting sued hard as fuck.

See leonard french's video

kek make it happening

This isn't true. When you buy a plane ticket you sign a contract, and int hat contract there is no clause for removing him from the plane on those grounds.

Yet i have never been beat up by 3 guys like a little bitch, bleeding and dragged off a plane like a little bitch. And then have my name on the internet selling sex for rx.

LET'S NOT ARGUE,

INSTEAD LET'S RAID LIKE HERE

Well, I'm not a doctor. There's basically nothing in my life that can't be postponed a day for $800, but I would demand they give me actual cash instead of bullshit flight coupons I can't use all at once.

Him being a druggie chinky bumbandit has nothing to do with anything.

While you would have cried and wet yourself as the plane took off without you, this man stood up for himself.

>i don't start trouble so i don't get beat up like a little bitch

Wow, what a little bitch.

Fuck off. Stop samefagging.

They're legally required to give you REAL MONEY, up to $1300 by federal law. Not vouchers.

>mfw this was supposed to be a raid but some cucks turned this into a faking debait

You'd never be beaten up by three guys *because* you're a little bitch and don't have the balls to tell them to fuck off.

It's all about money. If a flight ain't full then a they don't make money. This is what airlines bank on. People not showing up. They use analytics and those numbers show that 20% of people who purchase tickets will not show up so they always sell 20% more than an airplane can accommodate. And that's legal because lobbyist paid DC to make it legal. So if everyone shows up on a plane that can hold 300 people 60 people will legally be screwed. But if that 20% doesn't show up an airline gets paid for 360 seats on a plane that only holds 300 people. It's a legal scam approved by DC. Hate the guy because you're racist but this happens to alt-right freaks to.

Pretty fucking cucked for wanting to be cucked by the airline.

No he didn't. He just laid there and took it like a homosexual would.

more like 3-4%

>no, you don't have to drag me to the gas chamber
>im no faggot, i'll save you the trouble and walk in myself

Please, be my guest.

They fucked up in the worst way possible given the circumstances. It's hilarious. I bet there'll be a class action lawsuit from that guy's patients.

>Debait

Kys

I bet you gave the school bullies your lunch money voluntarily so they wouldn't hit you.

>kys
I found the bigot of this thread

Bingo
It says it can happen on ticket
Sucks but they overbook someti.e 2 prevent empty seats from no shows.
I just think they should have kicked him in balls few times

"Two different folks. David Anh Duy Dao is the person in Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure letters. The UA victim is David Thanh Duc Dao."

I'm seeing this start to spread all over twitter like they just smeared this guy like that and it wasn't even him......lmaoooo fuck crazy if true

Yeah because you're a fucking cuck who can't stand up for himself

Your tardiness shines through every word you write

>like they just smeared this guy
Where is any UA posting doing this? I keep saying people repeat this but there isn't anything on any of their social media or news feeds stating anything other than his name.
Releasing the name of an adult in response to an incident is not a crime or smear.

Join discord for further discussion
discord.gg/Nwpg3Df

I don't think united said anything beyond that he was beligerant etc and never put his name out there

But a bunch of news paper sites & tmz & shit have been for the last 8 hours saying a lot of pretty bad stuff about him that isn't really relevant at all..and will look real bad if it turns out to be false

DISCORD:

- UA Discussion discord.gg/rJV5fcQ
- UA The Raid discord.gg/Nwpg3Df
- Chill music discord.gg/KHgbkwR

/Thread

Here's some facts:
Your ass can get kicked from any plane at any time for any reason. The FAA grants PIC the authority to do so via the FARs, and that can be delegated to crew. So no laws were violated.

2nd: according to the npr article on this, they offered $400 + hotel, then doubled it to $800 + hotel for volunteers. When they had none, they had to randomly select people. It sucks, but United chose to inconvenience some people so they could fly hundreds more (or so I'd assume). Dick move, but generally reasonable.
Finally:
This asshat failed to comply with crew member instructions, be a stubborn asshole, and play the race card. Kinda deserved what he got for not cooperating. I don't care if the smear is true or not, he purposefully made a fucking scene, and so deserves whatever shit comes his way from the infamy.

United introduces a new cabin. Fight for your right to fly.

Seriously. This.
He should have tried to negotiate for a class bump accommodation for his wife and himself on the follow up flight.

It is pretty disgustingly telling how people are approaching this controversy though. A bunch of deluded leftists who clearly think they are the most important snowflakes and impose the world's apparent obligation to them upon the situation.